Xbox Series X sending for service unavailable

Discus and support Xbox Series X sending for service unavailable in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Recently sent in xbox series x to get serviced for what i assume was hdmi issue. They sent it back saying fixed. Now i cant play any online games so... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Deboe40, Jan 24, 2023.

1. Deboe40
    Deboe40 Guest

Recently sent in xbox series x to get serviced for what i assume was hdmi issue. They sent it back saying fixed. Now i cant play any online games so would like to send in for service or replacement. But it won't let me open another ticket for xbox. After 4 days of trying to contact customer service , I have all but given up. Not sure where to go or what to do to get this resolved.

:)

Deboe40, Jan 24, 2023
  2. VJSComputing Win User

Rewards App not working

On XBOX Series X the Microsoft Rewards app hangs and when it does open minutes later, and you click on the weekly it gives an "oops, looks like something went wrong service unavailable" error with only an exit
  3. Lone Wolf4 Win User

My Xbox series X is saying service info is unavailable but my Wi-Fi is working fine

It’s still saying service info is unavailable and it’s happening to my brother’s xbox series s as well
  4. MajorCarnage70 Win User

Microsoft Rewards on xbox not opening

I, too, have the same issue. Microsoft Rewards app hanging on the start-up splash screen. Then error message "Oops, looks like something went wrong" Service Unavailable. Tried two separate xbox. One X and Series X. One enrolled for insiders. One not. Both have the same error.
  5. ericcastagne Win User

xbox one X

bonjour problème dans paramètre personnalisé ma xbox one X principale service indisponible

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

[Translation-Hello problem in custom setting my Xbox One X main Service Unavailable ]
  6. kyle_m4496 Win User

GTA 5

No. As explained above, you can play the Xbox One version of GTA Online on Series X, that shouldn't be a problem. If it's says that Rockstar services are unavailable,I suggest contacting Rockstar's support which was linked in my previous response. Please reach back if you have further questions.

Thanks,
    Kyle
Thema:

1. Xbox Series X sending for service unavailable - Similar Threads - Series sending service

2. Am I able to send in my Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2 to Microsoft for them to fix?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Am I able to send in my Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2 to Microsoft for them to fix?: My Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2's RB either doesn't work when I press it or has a delayed input, and my warranty has expired. So am I still able to send in the controller to Microsoft...
  3. pc play anywhere save file not sending to my xbox series s

in XBoX Games and Apps
    pc play anywhere save file not sending to my xbox series s: when i start my game on pc, it tells me to choose between local save, cloud save, or choose next time. when i choose local or next time, i get my most recent save. when i save my game and exit and...
  4. Just received my Xbox Series X back after sending it to Microsoft to be repaired. Now, I...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Just received my Xbox Series X back after sending it to Microsoft to be repaired. Now, I...: It gets stuck with the circle animation for 1 - 2 minutes before sending me back to the home screen. I have tried power cycling it and connecting to a hotspot. 282c3d67-d984-4010-89bc-407b54de007e
  5. I want a solution to the problem of my xbox series x, can you help me so that I do not send...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I want a solution to the problem of my xbox series x, can you help me so that I do not send...: About two weeks ago, I sent my device to you for maintenance because the display resolution of the games is bad, the frequent exit of the games, the device stopped working, and a lot of errors...
  6. What do I do with the Shipping Invoice document when I send in my Series X to be repaired?

in XBoX on Consoles
    What do I do with the Shipping Invoice document when I send in my Series X to be repaired?: Hi, I know that I need to tape the shipping label onto the box. But what do I do with the invoice? Do I need to have 3 copies too as I've read online? Do I put them in an envelope and tape it to...
  7. After sending my xbox series x to repair, the new serial number I was told I would get did...

in XBoX on Consoles
    After sending my xbox series x to repair, the new serial number I was told I would get did...: I've been trying to get this problem resolved for a year. I have called xbox support more times than I can count on my hand. I'm on limited time to try and do this again but here's what happened....
  8. If I send my customized xbox series 2 controller in for repairs under warranty, will I...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    If I send my customized xbox series 2 controller in for repairs under warranty, will I...: If I send my customized xbox series 2 controller in for repairs under warranty, will I receive my same custom controller back or will they send me whatever they have in stock to replace it? Ive...
  9. I am on series X and when I try to send a request to join a group post it says "Unable to...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I am on series X and when I try to send a request to join a group post it says "Unable to...: I am on series X and when I try to send a request to join a group post it says "Unable to send request" . I also can not make a post either on it. I have changed my Mac address and cleared my DNS....
  10. Elite Series 2 powers off when right rear paddles are pressed, they keep sending it back broken

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite Series 2 powers off when right rear paddles are pressed, they keep sending it back broken: I have an Elite Series 2 that powers off when you press the right rear paddles. The controller shuts completely off and won't come back on until I plug it in, even if the battery is fully charged....