Xbox Series X sending for service unavailable

Discus and support Xbox Series X sending for service unavailable in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Recently sent in xbox series x to get serviced for what i assume was hdmi issue. They sent it back saying fixed. Now i cant play any online games so... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Deboe40, Jan 24, 2023.

1. Deboe40
    Deboe40 Guest

Recently sent in xbox series x to get serviced for what i assume was hdmi issue. They sent it back saying fixed. Now i cant play any online games so would like to send in for service or replacement. But it won't let me open another ticket for xbox. After 4 days of trying to contact customer service , I have all but given up. Not sure where to go or what to do to get this resolved.

:)

Deboe40, Jan 24, 2023
  2. VJSComputing Win User

Rewards App not working

On XBOX Series X the Microsoft Rewards app hangs and when it does open minutes later, and you click on the weekly it gives an "oops, looks like something went wrong service unavailable" error with only an exit
  3. MajorCarnage70 Win User

Microsoft Rewards on xbox not opening

I, too, have the same issue. Microsoft Rewards app hanging on the start-up splash screen. Then error message "Oops, looks like something went wrong" Service Unavailable. Tried two separate xbox. One X and Series X. One enrolled for insiders. One not. Both have the same error.
  4. ericcastagne Win User

xbox one X

bonjour problème dans paramètre personnalisé ma xbox one X principale service indisponible

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

[Translation-Hello problem in custom setting my Xbox One X main Service Unavailable ]
  5. Travanxm Win User

Xbox controller out of stock all over Europe, even at official Xbox website

Take a look at Argos yourself, the official Xbox series x/s controller is unavailable on argos as well. London, manchester, not a single store with stock
  6. SammyVS Win User

Call of duty Warzone

Thema:

1. Xbox Series X sending for service unavailable - Similar Threads - Series sending service

2. Xbox series x crashes when trying to play any online games after sending in for service.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series x crashes when trying to play any online games after sending in for service.: Recently sent in my Xbox series x console to be serviced for what i am assuming to be a problem with hdmi as it stopped working after 3 months. Got console back and was able to boot up xbox....
  3. can i send my xbox series s to another country to get repaired?and if I can, how would I do...

in XBoX on Windows
    can i send my xbox series s to another country to get repaired?and if I can, how would I do...: [img] so I am from Algeria and we don't have any Xbox support here theres no official xbox shops so if you are going to buy an Xbox it needs to be from another country, and I think there's a...
  4. My Xbox Series X doesn't send out the signal to TV.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox Series X doesn't send out the signal to TV.: I tried doing the hard reset, power cycling it, and used three different HDMI cables, but I still get the "no signal". Was working fine up until yesterday. 2ca7b258-a7f9-48df-a092-4c10fa256389
  5. On my Xbox series S in looking for group it says unable to send request I did a factory...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    On my Xbox series S in looking for group it says unable to send request I did a factory...: On my Xbox series S in looking for group it says unable to send request I did a factory reset end change and clear Mac alternate please help! 94736d6d-2072-46c3-8b58-b007e681779a
  6. Why does my Xbox series X keep sending me to Home Screen middle of matches in modern warfare 2

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does my Xbox series X keep sending me to Home Screen middle of matches in modern warfare 2: My Xbox series X keep kicking me from middle of matches and sending back to Home Screen I’ve tried most of the primary trouble shooting ideas “power cycle, console reset ,MAC address ,none have...
  7. Where do I send my xbox series x off for repair??

in XBoX on Consoles
    Where do I send my xbox series x off for repair??: I've had the console assessed by a company who have said it needs a retimer chip replacing and they cannot get the parts due to stock shortages. Is this something I can send back to Microsoft to...
  8. Xbox Series X controller - doesn't work and can't send for repair

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X controller - doesn't work and can't send for repair: My Xbox controller no longer powers on - even with new batteries or a cable - and the Microsoft website will not allow me to submit a repair request. When asked to put an address it says 'sorry,...
  9. Sending my series x in for repair

in XBoX on Consoles
    Sending my series x in for repair: Do I need to delete my account before I send it in for repair? Also what's a good box dimension to send it in? Thank you a5f5834a-1a4f-4bee-943b-a189d351f214
  10. Is there a fix yet for the media remote sending multiple volume commands on the series X?

in XboX Insiders
    Is there a fix yet for the media remote sending multiple volume commands on the series X?: Currently using a TCL 6 series, sonos sound system and series X with my Xbox media remote. Since launch when I volume up or down it happens in increments of 4-6 steps, when muting it will mute,...