Xbox series x Screenshot error 0x82323001

Discus and support Xbox series x Screenshot error 0x82323001 in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; There was a hacker in my game and anytime I tried to record it or take a screenshot I kept getting "Screenshot failed [0x82323001]. What does this mean... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by DRAGONKILLER674, Oct 6, 2022.

1. Xbox series x Screenshot error 0x82323001

There was a hacker in my game and anytime I tried to record it or take a screenshot I kept getting "Screenshot failed [0x82323001]. What does this mean and how do I fix it?

:)

DRAGONKILLER674, Oct 6, 2022
  2. Randplayer_2 Win User
  3. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today despite this DRAGONKILLER674

Could be a temporary bug, usually power cycling the console fix the problem.
    May I know if you already tried that?

1. Turn off your console by pressing the Xbox button on the front of the console for about 10 seconds, until it shuts down completely.
    2. Unplug the console's power cable from the console and from the power outlet. Wait 5 minutes.
    Important: Be sure to wait at least 5 minutes. This step resets the power supply.
    3. Plug the console power cable back in.
    4. Press the Xbox button on your console to turn it on.

That should do the trick
  4. TS050 Sparky Win User

Xbox series x Screenshot error 0x82323001 Forza Motorsport 7

Hello!

Just tried this, sadly it didn’t work.
  5. Francia J. Win User

6. TS050 Sparky Win User

Again, sadly it didn’t. :(
Thema:

1. Xbox series x Screenshot error 0x82323001 - Similar Threads - series Screenshot error

2. What drives are capadible for the series x

in XBoX on Consoles
    What drives are capadible for the series x: Trying to find a budget friendly storage expansion capadible for my series x 42da6d7d-ebb2-4580-b927-7cfe8bd9a6ea
  3. Xbox series X unable to detect 5Ghz Wifi

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series X unable to detect 5Ghz Wifi: Hello, I just bought an Xbox Series X and I found out that i am unable to find 5Ghz under wifi. Ive read some forums i need to put Bandwith 40 or above and switching between Network Mode....
  4. Xbox Series X won’t upload Screenshots to OneDrive

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Xbox Series X won’t upload Screenshots to OneDrive: I can’t upload screenshots to OneDrive but clips upload perfectly. I have used 35GB/150GB so space is not a issue. I have tried Hard reseting my Xbox and doing a factory reset. I have tried...
  5. Xbox Series X won't share screenshots with OneDrive

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Series X won't share screenshots with OneDrive: As stated, screenshots taken on my Series X will no longer "share" to OneDrive. I haven't tried to do this is a long time, so have no idea when it may have started, but it used to work just fine....
  6. Why my xbox series s won’t record clips and screenshots?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why my xbox series s won’t record clips and screenshots?: my xbox series s wont record clips or screenshots but if i double click it starts recording! i checked storage and i have over 100gb free so whats the issue here? thanks ps. it only seem...
  7. Help with Xbox Elite Series 2 controller. Can't Stop Screenshotting

in XBoX on Consoles
    Help with Xbox Elite Series 2 controller. Can't Stop Screenshotting: I just connected my new controller to my laptop and once I started playing I discovered that the A button defaults to opening the xbox thing and the B button automatically screen shots. WHOS...
  8. Series S no longer takes HDR screenshots

in XBoX on Windows
    Series S no longer takes HDR screenshots: My screenshots are in SDR suddenly but HDR is fine with games and when I check on 4k tv settings it says that HDR settings are ok. This has been going on for a week maybe my older screenshots are...
  9. Xbox Series X won’t upload Screenshots to OneDrive

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Series X won’t upload Screenshots to OneDrive: I can’t upload screenshots to OneDrive but clips upload perfectly. I have used 35GB/150GB so space is not a issue. I have tried Hard reseting my Xbox and doing a factory reset. I have tried...
  10. Screenshots disappeared from the internal memory of the xbox series s

in XBoX on Windows
    Screenshots disappeared from the internal memory of the xbox series s: Why Microsoft has the right to delete my own files on my personal device. I recently discovered that my screenshots disappeared on their own, despite the fact that I did not upload them to the...