Xbox series x scalpers.

Discus and support Xbox series x scalpers. in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Microsoft you need to get your act together and stop these scalpers and purchase bots. Its getting beyond ridiculous. Ive seen xbox-series-x going for... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by Gh05tm4ch1n3, Nov 17, 2020.

  1. Gh05tm4ch1n3
    Gh05tm4ch1n3 Guest

    Xbox series x scalpers.


    Microsoft you need to get your act together and stop these scalpers and purchase bots.

    Its getting beyond ridiculous. Ive seen xbox-series-x going for upwards of $2500 for one on ebay and there are many people on there following and upselling physical units.

    I do know its not illegal but i thought it was supposed to be 1 console per customer/household.

    Why is it i cant even get my preorder that i made back in september yet there are some people that have 20 or more of them listed on ebay to sell for $1000 or £900 a go.

    Imho you have empowered scalpers to follow this practice and are largely responsible for this disgusting behaviour.

    Utterly disgusted so far from the lack of communication.

    :)
     
    Gh05tm4ch1n3, Nov 17, 2020
    #1
  2. POWnobodyNOW Win User

    Cyber Punk 2077 is such a bad game even greedy Sony has pulled it from the store and is giving refunds!

    I guess once the scalpers chill out I will be buying a PS5 and say no to Series X.
  3. Gh0strider1200 Win User

    Xbox Series X, Preorders, And Scalpers

    Guess all the xbox series x development will be held hostage by scalpers . MAYBE MICROSOFT WILL take notice when the game sales drop and are low because nobody can play or own a xbox series x because there sitting in a bucnch of greedy scalper hoarders
    garage shelves collecting dust instead of in gamers hands Iwho would be purchasing 100's of games now will have to spend tripple the money just to own oneve started to play more games on my phone . These one
  4. StuartATrueRed Win User

    Xbox series X

    Xbox Series X consoles, are usually snapped up the moment they go in stock. Sometimes it's scalpers who buy them and sell them on for extortionate prices or due the chip shortage, there is not enough being produced.
  5. ymo1965 Win User

    Xbox series x scalpers.

    All retailers need to have a CAPCHA installed on their websites. Only way to sort these bots out. The Stock Checker website was the only way I managed to secure one, though it won't arrive till December 2nd. Agree about communication too. Microsoft haven't
    even acknowledged this issue with shutting down. Joke company.
  6. ROBIN H 25 Win User

    Xbox Series X, Preorders, And Scalpers

    Scalpers wouldn't be much of an issue if people stopped buying from them,

    The more that people are willing to pay a higher price, just to get what they want, than just to wait for stock's come back will only increase the amount of scalpers there are,

    The more scalpers there are, the faster stock's will sell out and the more people will panic and pay the higher prices of these scalpers, which in turn creates more scalpers, which means stock's sell out even faster next time around, It's a vicious cycle
    that only going to get worst if people don't stop buying from scalpers.

    I've barely just managed to get my PS5 Pre-order down, but with the huge disaster of the PS5 Pre-orders that's gone on, I'm not sure if my Pre-order will get me one on launch day,

    Which it does have me worried about the Xbox Series X Pre-orders, However Xbox has been clear with their Pre-order time and date, I hope they stick to it, unlike the major disaster of the PS5 Pre-orders.

    I hope to get my Series X Pre-order in when the Pre-orders go live.
Thema:

Xbox series x scalpers.

Loading...
  1. Xbox series x scalpers. - Similar Threads - series scalpers

  2. Halo servers not working on Xbox series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Halo servers not working on Xbox series X: Has anybody had a problem for those that play a game like Halo 5: Guardians, where every time I boot up the game it freezes on the part where it shows the 343 Industries logo, then it would fully...
  3. Xbox series s disconnecting from xbox live randomly

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series s disconnecting from xbox live randomly: Wired or wireless doesn't matter, console disconnects for a couple seconds then reconnect and is fine for a few hours I've tried everything, changing what port im on clearing mac address,...
  4. Gears of war E day - "Vrr not detected" (Xbox Series X)

    in XboX Insiders
    Gears of war E day - "Vrr not detected" (Xbox Series X): In Gears of War: E-Day, the game itself says “VRR not detected.” My PS5, using the same HDMI cable, TV, and Xbox Series X (in the graphics settings), all say that VRR is enabled. I’ve tried...
  5. Xbox Series X Booted into Initial Setup after going to sleep.

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Series X Booted into Initial Setup after going to sleep.: I am in Preview Delta. Earlier today I had to leave a game unexpectedly and the console timed out and went to sleep as it should. When I turned it on just now, I got a surprisingly long boot...
  6. How safe are Insider builds on Series X?

    in XboX Insiders
    How safe are Insider builds on Series X?: Xbox has been killing it lately with new features and I'd kinda like to get in on the action a little earlier. They warn before downloading that the builds can be buggy but how impactful to the...
  7. X Box series X randomly started not working

    in XboX Insiders
    X Box series X randomly started not working: No matter what controller it will not allow me to go down or select other things. Every time it just jumps back up to the top and will not let me delete games or just start anything. Have tried...
  8. Elite Series 2 controller connectivity problem on Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Elite Series 2 controller connectivity problem on Series X: The day before yesterday, I joined the insider program and I have had an elite series 2 xbox controller for the past 2 years and I never had a problem with it. Yesterday I was playing siege in My...
  9. Has anyone tried Nativra? Running Windows PC games natively on Xbox Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Has anyone tried Nativra? Running Windows PC games natively on Xbox Series X: I came across this open-source project on GitHub called Nativra. It’s an experimental Xbox Dev Mode app that attempts to run Windows PC games directly on Xbox Series X|S, without streaming or...
  10. Xbox series X disc to digital issues

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series X disc to digital issues: Howdy all! I have been an insider for about 10 years now and just found this subreddit today! I am trying to do the disc to digital and it’s not giving me the option. I am updated to latest and...