Xbox series x says I already own Netflix but I haven’t.

Discus and support Xbox series x says I already own Netflix but I haven’t. in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; So I have been trying to get Netflix but the console keeps saying that I already own the app. I will drop a picture below. It makes no sense it says... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by David Onyena, Jun 4, 2023.

1. David Onyena
    David Onyena Guest

So I have been trying to get Netflix but the console keeps saying that I already own the app. I will drop a picture below. It makes no sense it says that it’s in the library but it’s not there neither is it in the home device. Please I need help with this.
    Xbox series x says I already own Netflix but I haven’t. [​IMG]

:)

David Onyena, Jun 4, 2023
  2. Rostom L Win User

I am not entirely sure how long since that would depend on when they will be able to review your report and also depends on the severity of the issue as well. You may keep checking it from time to time because it may also be just a temporary problem and might start working in several hours.
  3. David Onyena Win User

I have done this it is still doing the same thing. Also there was no option to get it from the website.

However in the Xbox store it shows “Get” I tap it, it keeps on showing I already own the app.
  4. Rostom L Win User

Thanks for confirming. If that's the case, possible that the download file from their server is broken. I recommend that you instead report the issue via Report a problem app for Team Xbox to properly investigate the issue. Check your full guide here https://support.xbox.com/help/account-profile/m....
  5. David Onyena Win User

Alright I have done that. How long does it to make the changes?
  6. Rostom L Win User

Hi David! Let's do our best here to get this sorted out.

First, check the link of the app from the store below. If there's an option to "Get" it, please click on it.
    https://apps.microsoft.com/store/detail/netflix...

If you've successfully owned the app license, let's re-add your account and power cycle your console.

Note: Before doing these steps, please make sure that you know exactly the email address linked with your gamertag and the password to it so you can add the correct account again.

1. Remove account:
    Press the Xbox button to open the guide. Select System > Settings > Account > Remove accounts. Select the account that you want to remove, and then select Remove to confirm. When you're finished, select Close.

2. Power cycle:
    Press and hold the Xbox power button for 10 sec until it turns off. Unplug it from the power source for few minutes. Plug it back in and turn it on again.

3. Add account:
    Press the Xbox button to open the guide. Select your gamerpic in the upper-left corner of the screen, move all the way down and select Add new.

Enter the email address for the Microsoft account that you want to add, and then select Enter.
Thema:

1. Xbox series x says I already own Netflix but I haven’t. - Similar Threads - series says already

2. My Xbox series s won’t connect to my Sony Bravia link it says out of range

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox series s won’t connect to my Sony Bravia link it says out of range: My Xbox series s won’t connect to my Sony Bravia link it says out of range 1d98f5e7-ffeb-470b-a34e-5124caef8394
  3. Why does my Xbox series x keeps on saying installation stopped when I'm installing doom...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why does my Xbox series x keeps on saying installation stopped when I'm installing doom...: I got Doom Eternal from Gamestop, and it keeps saying the installation stopped for the past three days. I have tried clearing local saved games but that did not work, I tried restarting,...
  4. When I go on my Xbox series x it says “if home still won’t launch. Reinstalling should fix...

in XBoX on Consoles
    When I go on my Xbox series x it says “if home still won’t launch. Reinstalling should fix...: When I go on my Xbox series x it says “if home still won’t launch. Reinstalling should fix the problem. (0x80073d0f) and I can’t access my profile home or my games and apps...
  5. VGA monitor says no signal when connected to xbox series s with hdmi to vga adapter

in XBoX on Consoles
    VGA monitor says no signal when connected to xbox series s with hdmi to vga adapter: Hello, I just got my hmdi to vga adapter to play my xbox series s on my vga monitor but when i turn my xbox on it just says no signal please can someone help me as I'm not sure what to do....
  6. Xbox series x says it’s connected to the internet but when I open the shop or download...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series x says it’s connected to the internet but when I open the shop or download...: I’ve had this problem in the past and was able to fix it by clearing MAC address but now no other options work. Tried changing dns, restarting router and console, as well as changing settings in...
  7. When I try to connect my mobile Xbox app to my Xbox Series x it says” try again in a bit...

in XBoX on Windows
    When I try to connect my mobile Xbox app to my Xbox Series x it says” try again in a bit...: How could I fix this? Is this happening to anyone else? e8b85cdc-dd13-4c2f-946c-220b4ee3eedf
  8. Even though my router says that IPv6 is enabled it doesn’t show up on my Xbox series X

in XBoX on Consoles
    Even though my router says that IPv6 is enabled it doesn’t show up on my Xbox series X: Even though my router says IVP6 is enabled. It doesn’t show up on my Xbox one X. 2a34072c-2e03-4be6-99fc-def4e1a04a68
  9. Xbox Series X controller permanently saying headset attached when no headset is attached

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Series X controller permanently saying headset attached when no headset is attached: I’ve had my Xbox X a week and today have had the issue where the controller is saying there is a headset attached permanently when there isn’t in fact a headset attached, I’ve updated the...
  10. I bought an Elite Series 2 controller and it came without paddles, on the box it says it...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought an Elite Series 2 controller and it came without paddles, on the box it says it...: I bought an Elite Series 2 controller and it came without paddles, on the box it says it includes paddles. What I can do? a4e8ce38-c7d5-46d5-bd93-f2a984c28027