Xbox series x saving wifi passwords

Discus and support Xbox series x saving wifi passwords in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; For the Xbox series s and x when will the feature for saving Wi-Fi passwords be added? Every other device that I own like the Nintendo switch,... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Krisrw7070, Jan 29, 2023.

1. Xbox series x saving wifi passwords

For the Xbox series s and x when will the feature for saving Wi-Fi passwords be added? Every other device that I own like the Nintendo switch, PlayStation 4 and 5 as well as cell phone and iPad and tablet saves Wi-Fi passwords. Please add this feature. Every time I go over to a friend's house or family's house I have to re put in the Wi-Fi every time. With all the devices I do not. Why is this feature not on the Xbox series s and x?

submitted by /u/Krisrw7070
    [link] [comments]

/u/Krisrw7070, Jan 29, 2023
  2. Internet Expert Win User

Saving wifi passwords

The Xbox One automatically saves the Wi-Fi password of the access point it's currently connected to.

If you mean saving the passwords of multiple access points, for example like bringing your Xbox back and forth to a friend's house, then it doesn't do that (as far as I've checked).
  3. DCFC734 Win User

Saving wifi passwords

What do you mean ?

Saves it the same way as the Xbox One no ?
  4. Chipdiggity Win User

Xbox Series X / Xfinity Hotspot / Stopped Working

This problem is absolutely just an xbox series x problem. I have 2 other xbox consoles hooked to xfinity wifi. I have a one and one x hooked to it with no issues but fpr whatever reason the series x will not load the login page.
  5. Farscape247 Win User

How to get wifi key to xbox one?

log into the router and change the wifi password to something hard but easy for you to remember and type in. and once the password is saved into the xbox you should not need to type it again.
  6. Mister Cizl Win User

Wifi password won't save

Hey Artayu! I would suggest that factory reset. steps can be found
    here
    . Let me know how it goes!
Thema:

Xbox series x saving wifi passwords

1. Xbox series x saving wifi passwords - Similar Threads - series saving wifi

2. Xbox series s - Upload saved games to the cloud.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series s - Upload saved games to the cloud.: Hi all, Any chance to explain how to choose a game and upload his save game MANUALLY to the cloud? On PlayStation it was so easy, choose the game, select the content, select the save game then...
  3. Can I upload an RE5 saved game from the 360 to play on the One or Series X?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I upload an RE5 saved game from the 360 to play on the One or Series X?: I have a saved RE5 game on ICloud from the 360. Can I use that saved game on the Xbox One/Series X? I really don't want to restart that game over again. I have the game loaded on the One and...
  4. Importing Oblivion cloud save files from series X to PC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Importing Oblivion cloud save files from series X to PC: I have Oblivion save files from my 360 days that cloud saved and loaded onto my series X. That was great. I have read that I can use these save files on the PC version of the game through the xbox...
  5. Series X and game/save transfer

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Series X and game/save transfer: Hello, my Series X took water damage (burst pipe) and I am looking into buying a new Series X to replace it. I was just wondering if all my games that I have purchased will be available to...
  6. Resident Evil 7 not saving on Xbox Series S

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Resident Evil 7 not saving on Xbox Series S: Hi there, I got an Xbox Series S, and I noticed that every time I try to save using the recorder or when the game tries to auto save the game i get an error message. Now I already tried to...
  7. Why is my brand new series X showing error of not having enough space to save?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is my brand new series X showing error of not having enough space to save?: A brand new series X right out of the box, plugged it in,dl a list of my games in its hard drive,then tried to start Skyrim.... Error 0x80830003 continuously! Says no available space to save! On a...
  8. Lost saved game data - RDR2 (Xbox One Series S)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Lost saved game data - RDR2 (Xbox One Series S): During Summer holidays here down in Australia I decided I'd get back to playing Red Dead Redemption 2. I'd already completed the story once. Around a year ago I decided I'd try and do all the...
  9. I can’t sync my Skyrim saves from xbox one s to xbox series x (Your other Xbox console is...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can’t sync my Skyrim saves from xbox one s to xbox series x (Your other Xbox console is...: This is very specific problem I seem to be having so please bear with me. I'm trying to transfer my Skyrim saves from Xbox one s to Xbox series x but apparently it can't connect my Skyrim saves...
  10. Issues with corrupt cloud saves with series x

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Issues with corrupt cloud saves with series x: So this has happened twice now with dramatically different total game play times. On this latest occurrence, I had around 40 hours of game play and progress. Played Fallout 4 last night, finished...