Xbox series x sales

Discus and support Xbox series x sales in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Im currently stationed in south korea, and was wondering if anyone had any leads or direction on where to find a series x here. Ive been all over... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by zekepiercey, Nov 22, 2020.

  1. zekepiercey
    zekepiercey Guest

    Xbox series x sales


    Im currently stationed in south korea, and was wondering if anyone had any leads or direction on where to find a series x here. Ive been all over looking for one and have came up empty handed

    :)
     
    zekepiercey, Nov 22, 2020
    #1
  2. ImMartinFoxx Win User

    Does anyone know when Xbox will restock the Xbox one S Star Wars Jedi: Fallen order bundle?

    Hi!

    Unfortunately Xbox have discontinued the sales of the Xbox One S and Xbox One X consoles with the impending release of the Xbox Series X.

    Sorry!
  3. AcidGuy3339 Win User

    Xbox one x or Xbox serrie x

    I would personally buy the xbox series x. Reason for that is the new xbox has amazing features that no xbox has ever had.
    is not on sale now
  4. ClausReich Win User

    Game error

    To get a console for a lower cost, you would need to get a sale on Xbox One or Series X|S consoles from a store. Microsoft cannot give an exclusive discount, sadly.
  5. LML- Win User

    Star Wars Jedi Survivor Deluxe Edition

    Thanks, this is what I thought. But on searching the Xbox Store I cannot find it available as a digital download! It is frustrating. The Deluxe Edition which is on the Black Friday deal also specifies 'optimised for Series X/S' hence my confusion. Very frustrated!

    Available on Amazon for a whopping £89.99 whereas the version for Series X is in the Black Friday sale :(
  6. HappyWaffl33 Win User

    Discussion: Do you think an Xbox One X would still be able to play Movies & TV 25 years after today? (April 15th, 2020)

    This is a nice question, maybe it can be a good temporal solution but not for 25 years, maybe in that time there will be another xbox, who knows :D but technology changes fast!, but if you want to get the xbox one x you should wait for the end of the year,
    the Series X is coming and maybe the xbox one x would be on sale.

    Have a Great day! :D
Thema:

Xbox series x sales

Loading...
  1. Xbox series x sales - Similar Threads - series sales

  2. Help with achievements on Xbox Series S

    in XboX Insiders
    Help with achievements on Xbox Series S: Is anyone else having trouble unlocking achievements for games they've purchased? Because mine aren't unlocking; I don't know if it's a Microsoft issue or a problem with the game itself....
  3. Xbox series Bug trophy mythic help me

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series Bug trophy mythic help me: Hello, I'm having a problem with the Mythic achievement. I'm an Insider Beta member, and my Mythic achievement is stuck at 48/50, while the normal achievement is at 50/50. I've tried restarting...
  4. Halo servers not working on Xbox series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Halo servers not working on Xbox series X: Has anybody had a problem for those that play a game like Halo 5: Guardians, where every time I boot up the game it freezes on the part where it shows the 343 Industries logo, then it would fully...
  5. Xbox series s disconnecting from xbox live randomly

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series s disconnecting from xbox live randomly: Wired or wireless doesn't matter, console disconnects for a couple seconds then reconnect and is fine for a few hours I've tried everything, changing what port im on clearing mac address,...
  6. Gears of war E day - "Vrr not detected" (Xbox Series X)

    in XboX Insiders
    Gears of war E day - "Vrr not detected" (Xbox Series X): In Gears of War: E-Day, the game itself says “VRR not detected.” My PS5, using the same HDMI cable, TV, and Xbox Series X (in the graphics settings), all say that VRR is enabled. I’ve tried...
  7. Xbox Series X Booted into Initial Setup after going to sleep.

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Series X Booted into Initial Setup after going to sleep.: I am in Preview Delta. Earlier today I had to leave a game unexpectedly and the console timed out and went to sleep as it should. When I turned it on just now, I got a surprisingly long boot...
  8. How safe are Insider builds on Series X?

    in XboX Insiders
    How safe are Insider builds on Series X?: Xbox has been killing it lately with new features and I'd kinda like to get in on the action a little earlier. They warn before downloading that the builds can be buggy but how impactful to the...
  9. Does the Cod Waw Map Pack Bundle ever go on sale? xbox series s and wondering if i should...

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Does the Cod Waw Map Pack Bundle ever go on sale? xbox series s and wondering if i should...: I Been wanting to buy the call of duty world at war map pack bundle for some time and it cost $25 and cant find it cheaper anywhere else so im wondering is the price firm or does a old dlc go on...
  10. Why are Sniper Elite 3 and 3 Ultimate no longer available for sale on the Xbox One Series...

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why are Sniper Elite 3 and 3 Ultimate no longer available for sale on the Xbox One Series...: Why are Sniper Elite 3 and 3 Ultimate no longer available for sale on the Xbox One Series X/S Microsoft Store? 1ff188ac-4123-41c5-a7cc-348229758ca8