Xbox Series X sales. Ways to make Xbox even better

Discus and support Xbox Series X sales. Ways to make Xbox even better in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; 1) I'm moving to digital side, but I want to get the strongest one. Wouldn't like to pay 100 lore dollars for a disc when I'm not going to use it. That... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/FidgetyJester40, Aug 26, 2020.

  1. Xbox Series X sales. Ways to make Xbox even better


    1) I'm moving to digital side, but I want to get the strongest one. Wouldn't like to pay 100 lore dollars for a disc when I'm not going to use it. That would be one thing what PS5 has sadly.

    Sure Series S is even cheaper, but what if they are both digital users and WA t the strongest?

    Though I'll still go with Xbox regardless but I just thought it would help alot to have digital version of Series X as well, lol

    2) I like that it's linked to PC and even mobile now so wouldn't want to take that off, but I also want Xbox to sell more than PS5. So here's my option. Everything stays the same except exclusive games get removed from PC. That way people want to buy games and gamepass on PC, but still wanna get Xbox to play exclusives. But Mobile is OK, I thought about it but then that might make it worst than Stadia, and it's not free. Gonna be on subscriptions in the future I heard so change that only for PC. I get that you'll use exclusive games to give you money instead, but I want both. The games and the console, so that'll be nice. Lol

    That's all, lol

    submitted by /u/FidgetyJester40
    [link] [comments]
     
    /u/FidgetyJester40, Aug 26, 2020
    #1
  2. Farscape247 Win User

    Forced Crossplay

    ok, so you think you are disadvantaged playing against pc players, what about those on xbox one playing against those on series x, you have better performance, higher frame rates, they better make it so they can also turn off crossplay with series x too and series s as even that has better performance than xbox one but not as good as series x so they should wall all three versions off.

    don't say oh it's keyboard and mouse as people use them on consoles too.
  3. Capitain Gonzo Win User

    Xbox 1 Games on Xbox Series X

    Hi, yes that will be so, if you bought a game for the XBOX One, it will run better on the XBOX One X (FPS and loading times) and run even better on the XBOX Series X (FPS and loading times)
  4. Adriaan86 Win User

    How do I customize the home screen with the July 2023 update?

    Could not have said it better even if I tried.

    I am still on Xbox One, and will be even when I get a Series X, but I left feedback about how Windows can allocate HDD space to be used as RAM to make system response much better, so I would like to see that along with the return of the old UI, which was perfect in every way.
  5. ColeDeSilvey Win User

    Account

    Maybe Xbox Live is shutting down on the 360 to make way for the series x/series as s?
  6. Hardcore Games™ Win User

    Scammed by Microsoft...

    double dipping no surprise there

    you are way better off with the Xbox series X with more storage and 4x the performance
Thema:

Xbox Series X sales. Ways to make Xbox even better

Loading...
  1. Xbox Series X sales. Ways to make Xbox even better - Similar Threads - Series sales Ways

  2. Elite Series 2 controller connectivity problem on Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Elite Series 2 controller connectivity problem on Series X: The day before yesterday, I joined the insider program and I have had an elite series 2 xbox controller for the past 2 years and I never had a problem with it. Yesterday I was playing siege in My...
  3. Has anyone tried Nativra? Running Windows PC games natively on Xbox Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Has anyone tried Nativra? Running Windows PC games natively on Xbox Series X: I came across this open-source project on GitHub called Nativra. It’s an experimental Xbox Dev Mode app that attempts to run Windows PC games directly on Xbox Series X|S, without streaming or...
  4. Xbox series X disc to digital issues

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series X disc to digital issues: Howdy all! I have been an insider for about 10 years now and just found this subreddit today! I am trying to do the disc to digital and it’s not giving me the option. I am updated to latest and...
  5. Disc to Digital Game Issue - Batman Telltale Series

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to Digital Game Issue - Batman Telltale Series: I have reported the issue through the console, but I claimed a digital license to Batman The Telltale Series with the Season Pass Disc, and it gives me the season pass, but not each individual...
  6. Xbox series s keeps kicking me off of my internet While playing

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series s keeps kicking me off of my internet While playing: as title says, this is the only device that does it, ps5 switch, pc none lag ever, it’s just this xbox pos, i tried switching the dns in advanced but it just keeps logging out once every 1-2 hours...
  7. Xbox One BUG - Cannot Join Insider on Xbox Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox One BUG - Cannot Join Insider on Xbox Series X: Hi, I am encountering a weird glitch. I would like to join the last update but I can't join the Insider program. Could you please force trigger my console? Please tell me what data you need from...
  8. Xbox Series X/S power options to shutdown.

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Series X/S power options to shutdown.: Hey everyone! I don't know if I'm the only one who shutdown completly his Xbox Series X... But it's kinda annoying to go into the options and power menu to do it. I think it could be nice to have...
  9. Does the Cod Waw Map Pack Bundle ever go on sale? xbox series s and wondering if i should...

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Does the Cod Waw Map Pack Bundle ever go on sale? xbox series s and wondering if i should...: I Been wanting to buy the call of duty world at war map pack bundle for some time and it cost $25 and cant find it cheaper anywhere else so im wondering is the price firm or does a old dlc go on...
  10. Why are Sniper Elite 3 and 3 Ultimate no longer available for sale on the Xbox One Series...

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why are Sniper Elite 3 and 3 Ultimate no longer available for sale on the Xbox One Series...: Why are Sniper Elite 3 and 3 Ultimate no longer available for sale on the Xbox One Series X/S Microsoft Store? 1ff188ac-4123-41c5-a7cc-348229758ca8