Xbox Series X / S, UK price reveal

Discus and support Xbox Series X / S, UK price reveal in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Having posted a Series X price guess game back in December 2019, Here are all the guesses submitted in that post with what the price of the console is... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by ROBIN H 25, Sep 9, 2020.

  1. ROBIN H 25
    ROBIN H 25 Guest

    Xbox Series X / S, UK price reveal

    ROBIN H 25, Sep 9, 2020
    #1
  2. NaZoooom Win User

    Xbox Series X / S, UK price reveal

    that card is gonna be a beast, cant wait for release dates and confirmed prices, waiting to upgrade board and cpu until more details emerge.
    Nvidia have done well with the Ampere cards although will be interesting to see what AMD announce with their RDNA2 launch which I believe is now scheduled for October.

    My plan at the moment is a Zen3 CPU with either a 3070 or 3080 however thats not set in stone as I want to see what Big Navi has to offer. AMD shook up the GPU market when they released the 5700 cards, wonder if they can do the same.

    Either way, it is shaping up to be a nice way to end the year for PC gaming and gaming in general.
  3. ROBIN H 25 Win User

    Xbox Series X / S, UK price reveal

    I'm already on the AMD X570 platform for PCIe 4.0, just need to upgrade the GPU and my PC will be set for a good couple of years before another upgrade.

    When the buy button go live on the 17th and 24th September for the 3000 series cards, The very second the buy button goes live, is the very second they'll get sold out everywhere, I hear that there no pre-ordering them, so it's a first come, first served,
    and it will be the fastest finger first to hit that buy button, to be in with a chance to get a 3000 series card.

    If it wasn't for having friends that only play on consoles and the odd console exclusive, i would most likely not bother with consoles. the Series X and PS5 could very well be my last gaming consoles i buy, but that's to be determined for the next generation
    after the Series X.
  4. [Farscape] Win User

    Xbox Series X / S, UK price reveal

    that card is gonna be a beast, cant wait for release dates and confirmed prices, waiting to upgrade board and cpu until more details emerge.
  5. ROBIN H 25 Win User

    Xbox Series X / S, UK price reveal

    Im still gonna skip and stick with pc and wait for the 3000 nvidia series which will trounce this (and they are gonna be priced quite well also)
    My PC has trounced the Series X way before the Series X spec's were revealed, I'm also getting a 3000 series card but I'm going to wait on the RTX 3080 Ti release much later on.
  6. NaZoooom Win User

    Xbox Series X / S, UK price reveal

    Im not disappointed at all, the Series X is £50 cheaper than I thought it would be. The surprise for me is the Series S, thats a bargain for sure. Am looking forward to Digital Foundry comparing the two and am still undecided which I am going for as I
    am planning a PC rig later in the year.
Thema:

Xbox Series X / S, UK price reveal

Loading...
  1. Xbox Series X / S, UK price reveal - Similar Threads - Series price reveal

  2. Xbox Series X Booted into Initial Setup after going to sleep.

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Series X Booted into Initial Setup after going to sleep.: I am in Preview Delta. Earlier today I had to leave a game unexpectedly and the console timed out and went to sleep as it should. When I turned it on just now, I got a surprisingly long boot...
  3. How safe are Insider builds on Series X?

    in XboX Insiders
    How safe are Insider builds on Series X?: Xbox has been killing it lately with new features and I'd kinda like to get in on the action a little earlier. They warn before downloading that the builds can be buggy but how impactful to the...
  4. X Box series X randomly started not working

    in XboX Insiders
    X Box series X randomly started not working: No matter what controller it will not allow me to go down or select other things. Every time it just jumps back up to the top and will not let me delete games or just start anything. Have tried...
  5. Elite Series 2 controller connectivity problem on Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Elite Series 2 controller connectivity problem on Series X: The day before yesterday, I joined the insider program and I have had an elite series 2 xbox controller for the past 2 years and I never had a problem with it. Yesterday I was playing siege in My...
  6. Has anyone tried Nativra? Running Windows PC games natively on Xbox Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Has anyone tried Nativra? Running Windows PC games natively on Xbox Series X: I came across this open-source project on GitHub called Nativra. It’s an experimental Xbox Dev Mode app that attempts to run Windows PC games directly on Xbox Series X|S, without streaming or...
  7. Xbox series X disc to digital issues

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series X disc to digital issues: Howdy all! I have been an insider for about 10 years now and just found this subreddit today! I am trying to do the disc to digital and it’s not giving me the option. I am updated to latest and...
  8. Disc to Digital Game Issue - Batman Telltale Series

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to Digital Game Issue - Batman Telltale Series: I have reported the issue through the console, but I claimed a digital license to Batman The Telltale Series with the Season Pass Disc, and it gives me the season pass, but not each individual...
  9. Xbox series s keeps kicking me off of my internet While playing

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series s keeps kicking me off of my internet While playing: as title says, this is the only device that does it, ps5 switch, pc none lag ever, it’s just this xbox pos, i tried switching the dns in advanced but it just keeps logging out once every 1-2 hours...
  10. Does the price for a repair on my elite series 2 controller change with how much needs done...

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Does the price for a repair on my elite series 2 controller change with how much needs done...: I have a few things wrong with my controller. It has really bad stick drift, and the faceplate is coming up alittle and isn't staying down. There's some more things that are broken on the inside....