Xbox Series X / S, UK price reveal

Discus and support Xbox Series X / S, UK price reveal in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Having posted a Series X price guess game back in December 2019, Here are all the guesses submitted in that post with what the price of the console is... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by ROBIN H 25, Sep 9, 2020.

1. ROBIN H 25
    ROBIN H 25 Guest

ROBIN H 25, Sep 9, 2020
  2. NaZoooom Win User

that card is gonna be a beast, cant wait for release dates and confirmed prices, waiting to upgrade board and cpu until more details emerge.
    Nvidia have done well with the Ampere cards although will be interesting to see what AMD announce with their RDNA2 launch which I believe is now scheduled for October.

My plan at the moment is a Zen3 CPU with either a 3070 or 3080 however thats not set in stone as I want to see what Big Navi has to offer. AMD shook up the GPU market when they released the 5700 cards, wonder if they can do the same.

Either way, it is shaping up to be a nice way to end the year for PC gaming and gaming in general.
  3. ROBIN H 25 Win User

I'm already on the AMD X570 platform for PCIe 4.0, just need to upgrade the GPU and my PC will be set for a good couple of years before another upgrade.

When the buy button go live on the 17th and 24th September for the 3000 series cards, The very second the buy button goes live, is the very second they'll get sold out everywhere, I hear that there no pre-ordering them, so it's a first come, first served,
    and it will be the fastest finger first to hit that buy button, to be in with a chance to get a 3000 series card.

If it wasn't for having friends that only play on consoles and the odd console exclusive, i would most likely not bother with consoles. the Series X and PS5 could very well be my last gaming consoles i buy, but that's to be determined for the next generation
    after the Series X.
  4. [Farscape] Win User

that card is gonna be a beast, cant wait for release dates and confirmed prices, waiting to upgrade board and cpu until more details emerge.
  5. ROBIN H 25 Win User

Im still gonna skip and stick with pc and wait for the 3000 nvidia series which will trounce this (and they are gonna be priced quite well also)
    My PC has trounced the Series X way before the Series X spec's were revealed, I'm also getting a 3000 series card but I'm going to wait on the RTX 3080 Ti release much later on.
  6. NaZoooom Win User

Im not disappointed at all, the Series X is £50 cheaper than I thought it would be. The surprise for me is the Series S, thats a bargain for sure. Am looking forward to Digital Foundry comparing the two and am still undecided which I am going for as I
    am planning a PC rig later in the year.
Thema:

1. Xbox Series X / S, UK price reveal - Similar Threads - Series price reveal

2. Xbox Series X woes. Will not update.

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Series X woes. Will not update.: For some reason, I have an Xbox Series X system update issue. It will not update correctly connecting to WIFI or a physical connection to my Internet, so I got it shipped off to Microsoft to fix...
  3. Why is my Xbox series X crashing and completely shutting down during games such as Chivalry...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is my Xbox series X crashing and completely shutting down during games such as Chivalry...: I have spent over a year now dealing with this issue of my console shutting down mid game, and I have spoken with countless call center representatives from another country that has been very...
  4. Games won’t play external SSD Xbox series s

in XBoX on Windows
    Games won’t play external SSD Xbox series s: I am trying to play games on my external SSD however they won’t run I know Xbox series x/s spec games don’t work and have to be run off the internal but the games I’m trying to play are older...
  5. Elite Series 2 input delay issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite Series 2 input delay issue: I bought my Elite Series 2 about 4 months ago, it was working like a charm and I haven't noticed any issues with it and it happened to be my favourite controller. But about a week ago, all of a...
  6. Problems with right joystick on elite series 2 controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problems with right joystick on elite series 2 controller: Pressing the right joy stick down turns the controller off and the controller will not turn back on until it is plugged in, controller does not register up or down movement on the right joystick...
  7. Xbox series s won't power on

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series s won't power on: All my light does is flash n goes off c0832ebb-b595-4858-ab40-d6cc803d6d35
  8. Xbox series X power button rapidly blinks.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series X power button rapidly blinks.: So today I plugged in and turned on my xbox series x for the first time in 2 months. There was of course a system update of 5gbs. I noticed the whole time the update was happening, the power light...
  9. When sending in my custom Elite Controller Series 2 for replacement, will I receive an...

in XBoX on Consoles
    When sending in my custom Elite Controller Series 2 for replacement, will I receive an...: A little less than a year ago I purchased a custom Elite Controller Series 2 from Xbox Design Lab, complete with a custom engraving. When I contacted Xbox Support, the person on the phone ensured...
  10. Does the price for a repair on my elite series 2 controller change with how much needs done...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does the price for a repair on my elite series 2 controller change with how much needs done...: I have a few things wrong with my controller. It has really bad stick drift, and the faceplate is coming up alittle and isn't staying down. There's some more things that are broken on the inside....