XBOX Series X/S Transparent Tiles // longer Clips

Discus and support XBOX Series X/S Transparent Tiles // longer Clips in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi, I got two questions about my Xbox Series S or Xbox Series X/S in general: 1.) I've seen in older videos that there was an option where you could... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by V10supercharged, Jul 31, 2021.

  1. XBOX Series X/S Transparent Tiles // longer Clips


    Hi,

    I got two questions about my Xbox Series S or Xbox Series X/S in general:

    1.) I've seen in older videos that there was an option where you could decide how transparent your home tiles are and now I'm wondering why they are gone since a few months after the launch of the Xbox Series X/S. This was a nice option to customize our own menu... Should be there imo.

    2.) Why can't Microsoft just let us save clips up to an hour or at least 10/15/30mins... I mean I was happy when I found out that on the next gen I can just upload everything so simple with a button but my happiness was gone when I found out that its only for clips up to one minute... I mean if thats possible on something like a PS4 why shouldnt it be possible on XSX/S? Plugging in another hard drive is a very bad solution imo. You lose one USB slot and you cant upload them from there to your xbox app where you can easily download it on your smartphone...

    :)
     
    V10supercharged, Jul 31, 2021
    #1
  2. StuartATrueRed Win User

    XBOX Series X/S Transparent Tiles // longer Clips

    1. Transparency has been part of the Xbox dashboard since it was released on the Xbox One. No idea why it was removed. Only Microsoft can tell you that.

    2. You can choose how long your clips are by going into your settings and changing it.
  3. V10supercharged Win User

    XBOX Series X/S Transparent Tiles // longer Clips

    I thought you would have an answer to the first one

    Also I know that I can choose how long those clips should be… My main complaint was about that they should be longer and not only up to one minute…
  4. Ricardo Lechuga Win User

    Tile transparency not working Xbox series x

    Hi sgtmattstl! My name is Ricardo an independent advisor ready to help you with this situation!

    Currently tiles transparency it's no longer a personalization option
  5. Goatsnatcher Win User

    February System update details

    I've got the transparent tiles and they look good. Best to set the tile colour to something like the grey-ish one, they become more transparent then.
  6. toonarmy IX Win User

    Transparent tiles

    I tried a few different backgrounds and I would like an option as some look better with solid colours!

    It's another nice addition though :)
Thema:

XBOX Series X/S Transparent Tiles // longer Clips

Loading...
  1. XBOX Series X/S Transparent Tiles // longer Clips - Similar Threads - Series Transparent Tiles

  2. Beta Build Xbox Series X won't claim copy Star Wars Galactic Racer as a Disc-to-Digital game.

    in XboX Insiders
    Beta Build Xbox Series X won't claim copy Star Wars Galactic Racer as a Disc-to-Digital game.: I just got a PHYSICAL copy of Star Wars Galactic Racer and claimed the Disc-to-Digital license on my Beta Build Xbox Series X, but it seems to not claim it. Am I doing something wrong, or am I...
  3. Help with achievements on Xbox Series S

    in XboX Insiders
    Help with achievements on Xbox Series S: Is anyone else having trouble unlocking achievements for games they've purchased? Because mine aren't unlocking; I don't know if it's a Microsoft issue or a problem with the game itself....
  4. Xbox series Bug trophy mythic help me

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series Bug trophy mythic help me: Hello, I'm having a problem with the Mythic achievement. I'm an Insider Beta member, and my Mythic achievement is stuck at 48/50, while the normal achievement is at 50/50. I've tried restarting...
  5. Halo servers not working on Xbox series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Halo servers not working on Xbox series X: Has anybody had a problem for those that play a game like Halo 5: Guardians, where every time I boot up the game it freezes on the part where it shows the 343 Industries logo, then it would fully...
  6. Xbox series s disconnecting from xbox live randomly

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series s disconnecting from xbox live randomly: Wired or wireless doesn't matter, console disconnects for a couple seconds then reconnect and is fine for a few hours I've tried everything, changing what port im on clearing mac address,...
  7. Gears of war E day - "Vrr not detected" (Xbox Series X)

    in XboX Insiders
    Gears of war E day - "Vrr not detected" (Xbox Series X): In Gears of War: E-Day, the game itself says “VRR not detected.” My PS5, using the same HDMI cable, TV, and Xbox Series X (in the graphics settings), all say that VRR is enabled. I’ve tried...
  8. Xbox Series X Booted into Initial Setup after going to sleep.

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Series X Booted into Initial Setup after going to sleep.: I am in Preview Delta. Earlier today I had to leave a game unexpectedly and the console timed out and went to sleep as it should. When I turned it on just now, I got a surprisingly long boot...
  9. How safe are Insider builds on Series X?

    in XboX Insiders
    How safe are Insider builds on Series X?: Xbox has been killing it lately with new features and I'd kinda like to get in on the action a little earlier. They warn before downloading that the builds can be buggy but how impactful to the...
  10. X Box series X randomly started not working

    in XboX Insiders
    X Box series X randomly started not working: No matter what controller it will not allow me to go down or select other things. Every time it just jumps back up to the top and will not let me delete games or just start anything. Have tried...