Xbox Series X/S Smartglass

Discus and support Xbox Series X/S Smartglass in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I know that there wont be anymore kinect but will there be a Xbox Series X/S Smartglass app for the windows 10 or 11?... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by GarrettTiller, Nov 4, 2021.

1. Xbox Series X/S Smartglass

I know that there wont be anymore kinect but will there be a Xbox Series X/S Smartglass app for the windows 10 or 11?

:)

GarrettTiller, Nov 4, 2021
  2. HomegrownSilky Win User

NBA 2K24 disc for my console will not even install error code 0x87e10013

No such thing as an Xbox One Series X. The Xbox One family of consoles has an S and an X but are still just Xbox Ones. You need the Series family of consoles. The Xbox Series S or Xbox Series X. These are different from Xbox One S or Xbox One X.

The "One" and "Series" are the console types.
  3. Obsessive Power Win User

Can you play new mw3 from an old gen xbox 1 external hard drive

Hi,

On an Xbox One, Xbox One X and Xbox S, yes.

On an Xbox Series X or Series S, no.
  4. JamieWill Win User

Hello Xbox community, this is about Xbox series x/s versions of games!

Because on my Xbox series x, it only shows 'Optimized for series x/s' but if a xbox series x version of a game is NOT 'optimized' how would i know if I'm playing a series x/s version of a game?
  5. Francia J. Win User

My shark card money isn’t appearing on my account GTA V

Sorry, you've mentioned that you have purchased the Megalodon Shark Cash Card that is for Xbox Series X|S, but the one that is for Xbox Series X|S is "GTA Online: Megalodon Shark Cash Card (Xbox Series X|S)"
  6. ImAice Win User

Hi! My name is Pam. I'm an Independent Advisor and I'll be glad to help you today.

Good question. I'm afraid the Xbox One Smartglass is not yet being updated. I suggest to check here from time to time https://news.xbox.com/en-us/
Thema:

1. Xbox Series X/S Smartglass - Similar Threads - Series Smartglass

2. Xbox 360 unable to connect to live on Xbox Series X

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 unable to connect to live on Xbox Series X: All of the sudden I am unable to connect to Xbox live on reverse compatability games for the Xbox 360 on the Xbox Series X despite being online on the Xbox Series X, hard-wired, with an open NAT...
  3. Elite Series Controller keeps disconnecting

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite Series Controller keeps disconnecting: My Xbox elite series 2 controller keeps disconnecting. It was doing it on my like half year old Xbox series x, I got a new controller because I thought that was the issue then ended up getting a...
  4. Elite Series 2 Controller repair botched, Xbox Customer Support not helping

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite Series 2 Controller repair botched, Xbox Customer Support not helping: I can’t believe I’m even having this issue. It has taken me 1.5 years to get back an Elite Series 2 controller that I sent in for warranty repair along with its accessories. However, the...
  5. Getting Disconnected from Xbox Live when trying to play Dead Space 3 on my Xbox Series X

in XBoX on Consoles
    Getting Disconnected from Xbox Live when trying to play Dead Space 3 on my Xbox Series X: I’ve been trying to play Dead Space 3 with a buddy or in general on my Xbox Series X. When I do I get disconnected from it frequently and am unable to stay connected for long. How do I fix this...
  6. Headset microphone doesn't work when connected to a XBox Series X controller - Windows 11

in XBoX on Consoles
    Headset microphone doesn't work when connected to a XBox Series X controller - Windows 11: I've recently upgraded to Windows 11 and now when I connect my Headset to my Xbox Series X controller the microphone no longer works. I did the same as I did on Windows 10. I connected the USB C...
  7. Xbox Series X woes. Will not update.

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Series X woes. Will not update.: For some reason, I have an Xbox Series X system update issue. It will not update correctly connecting to WIFI or a physical connection to my Internet, so I got it shipped off to Microsoft to fix...
  8. Why is my Xbox series X crashing and completely shutting down during games such as Chivalry...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is my Xbox series X crashing and completely shutting down during games such as Chivalry...: I have spent over a year now dealing with this issue of my console shutting down mid game, and I have spoken with countless call center representatives from another country that has been very...
  9. Games won’t play external SSD Xbox series s

in XBoX on Windows
    Games won’t play external SSD Xbox series s: I am trying to play games on my external SSD however they won’t run I know Xbox series x/s spec games don’t work and have to be run off the internal but the games I’m trying to play are older...
  10. Xbox series s won't power on

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series s won't power on: All my light does is flash n goes off c0832ebb-b595-4858-ab40-d6cc803d6d35