XBOX Series X/S Remote Play Enable

Discus and support XBOX Series X/S Remote Play Enable in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; https://youtu.be/uOm31DDXGWk submitted by /u/Royal_Grand9160 [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Royal_Grand9160, Apr 14, 2022.

1. XBOX Series X/S Remote Play Enable

/u/Royal_Grand9160, Apr 14, 2022
  2. J.P. Voodoo Win User

Xbox Series S/X Remote Play Questions

Hi,

If you don't know, better don't answer.

Supported device Xbox One S/X for remote play on PC.

Series X/S not available in Beta app.

Xbox Series X and S are out of luck for now.
  3. GMS1stLDYCannon Win User

Issue with remote play

Have you went through the steps of turning on remote play on the console? What are you using to use the remote play options ie: computer, laptop, tablet or smartphone? You have to go through the settings to set it up. You can follow this link and it will give you step by step instructions:

How to Use Remote Play on the Xbox Series X and S | Digital Trends
  4. Rostom L Win User

Not able to play FIFA 22 with my friend

Hi Aman!

Make sure to enable cross-play in your game.

Go to FIFA 22’s main menu.
    Press RT on Xbox One, Series X|S.
    Go to the Friends tab.
    If you do not have your friend, add them:
    Press Y on Xbox One, Series X|S.
    Write your friend’s Xbox Live Gamertag.
    Highlight any name on the list
    Press X on Xbox One, Series X|S.
    Pick the Enable Cross-Play option.

To set your expectation, the game's cross-play may be limited to Online Seasons and Online Friendlies modes only.
  5. DiCalzi Win User

Can a Xbox X controller connect to a 360 Xbox

Xbox One, Xbox One S, and Xbox One X controllers work on Xbox Series X|S, and vice versa. However, Xbox 360 is on it's own, similar to the OG Xbox.

What's cool however is if you remote stream Xbox One, One S, One X, Series S, or Series X on, say, a PC, you can plug in a 360 controller and use it on the newer generation.

But no, newer controllers aren't supported on 360.
  6. eVapour Win User

Xbox remote play on iPad (home wifi)

I just tried the xcloud service directly from my series s and it worked absolutely flawless.

Now I am even more confused than before.

Why can I play cloud games directly from my Xbox in an astounding quality but it is not possible to remote play from Xbox to pc/ipad.

But what confuses me even more is that it works perfectly with ps remote play.

Just tested steam remote play from the PC to the iPad and that also worked wonderfully.

Maybe it's an general problem with the series s/x consoles?
Thema:

XBOX Series X/S Remote Play Enable

1. XBOX Series X/S Remote Play Enable - Similar Threads - Series Remote Play

2. my Laptop will not remote play with my xbox series s

in XBoX on Consoles
    my Laptop will not remote play with my xbox series s: I have done all updates, turned on remote play, It connects to the app on my phone but not on my laptop. Pls help 30d77d8c-473b-4f10-b1f1-de9d5182f6a7
  3. I can't use Remote Play because my Xbox Series X doesn't show up anywhere in the Xbox app.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't use Remote Play because my Xbox Series X doesn't show up anywhere in the Xbox app.: I've been trying to revisit Forza Motorsport 5 to recreate another Aftermarket logo as a Vinyl Group. Unfortunately, I've run into a rather annoying issue... To give you context, I use a program...
  4. Help xbox series x remote play black screen bug

in XboX Insiders
    Help xbox series x remote play black screen bug: anytime i try an play on my xbox using remote play, with my logitech g cloud or my iphone, or laptop, the app will go an remote play to my xbox i get the xbox logo, an it works, but heres where...
  5. Hello, I own an Xbox Series S. I cannot install it from my phone. Remote play is on, but I...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hello, I own an Xbox Series S. I cannot install it from my phone. Remote play is on, but I...: Hello, I logged in to my Microsoft account from the Xbox application, then I clicked on the console section and it asked me to define it. I said to install it first. I got the TV code, but the...
  6. On the Xbox Series X, is it possible to play EA games remotely?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    On the Xbox Series X, is it possible to play EA games remotely?: On the Xbox Series X, is it possible to play EA games remotely? c498ce13-e75a-4a5c-891c-2e27b273fc66
  7. Xbox Series X remote play not working on PC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Series X remote play not working on PC: I recently purchased and set up my Xbox series X. I'm trying to set up remote play to play on my PC. I have enabled remote play on my Xbox and made sure I have green check marks next to all the...
  8. Remote play app has black screen with audio when trying to use it with new Xbox Series S 1Tb.

in XboX Insiders
    Remote play app has black screen with audio when trying to use it with new Xbox Series S 1Tb.: I'm completely at a loss here and unfortunately, I've already tried basically everything that Xbox would tell me to do. I purchased an Xbox Series S directly from Microsoft a few days ago. This...
  9. Remote play issue with series X.

in XboX Insiders
    Remote play issue with series X.: My series X is in standby mode and using the xbox app I'm trying to connect on my android pixel 8 for remote play. It keeps giving me the "try again later" message over and over. If I turn my X on...
  10. I can remote play on my xbox series S on mobile but I am having troubles on my windows 11 pc

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can remote play on my xbox series S on mobile but I am having troubles on my windows 11 pc: Every time i try to remote play on my xbox on my pc I get an error telling me that the console has been found but it was impossible to connect. On mobile remote play on my console works just...