Xbox Series X/S pad repair
Discus and support Xbox Series X/S pad repair in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I Recently sent my xbox series x/s pad back to microsoft for a repair, and while the repair has been done and iv received the pad back, im still... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Shaun Penrose, Feb 20, 2025.
Thema:
Xbox Series X/S pad repair
Loading...
-
Xbox Series X/S pad repair - Similar Threads - Series pad repair
-
How safe are Insider builds on Series X?
in XboX InsidersHow safe are Insider builds on Series X?: Xbox has been killing it lately with new features and I'd kinda like to get in on the action a little earlier. They warn before downloading that the builds can be buggy but how impactful to the... -
X Box series X randomly started not working
in XboX InsidersX Box series X randomly started not working: No matter what controller it will not allow me to go down or select other things. Every time it just jumps back up to the top and will not let me delete games or just start anything. Have tried... -
Elite Series 2 controller connectivity problem on Series X
in XboX InsidersElite Series 2 controller connectivity problem on Series X: The day before yesterday, I joined the insider program and I have had an elite series 2 xbox controller for the past 2 years and I never had a problem with it. Yesterday I was playing siege in My... -
I have a problem with my xbox elite series 2 d-pad
in XBoX on ConsolesI have a problem with my xbox elite series 2 d-pad: The problem is that for some reason the d-pad is squeaking and i don't know how to fix it. I think it may be internal 579f1066-6ad6-4b5f-ab98-c8340884da04 -
Series X Controllers D-Pad and Joystick wont stop moving
in XBoX on ConsolesSeries X Controllers D-Pad and Joystick wont stop moving: My controller suddenly started cycling through a menu of my game and wont stop when i move left it goes right when i move down it jumps back up i don't know that's happening. Ive tried hard... -
My Xbox series X controller is spam pressing the right button on my d-pad
in XBoX Games and AppsMy Xbox series X controller is spam pressing the right button on my d-pad: The problem only stops when I press left on the dpad but they left vision itself didn't register at all. I've tried everything other than taking the controller apart which is a last resort... -
Can the Xbox chat pad be used for in game functions on the series X/S (example: weapon...
in XBoX on ConsolesCan the Xbox chat pad be used for in game functions on the series X/S (example: weapon...: In regards to game development and the porting of pc games to the series X/S, I was wondering if said console supported the use of the chat pad to preform in game functions such as swapping... -
Forza Motorsport: D-pad stuck when connecting fanatec wheel with the console (XBOX series X)
in XBoX Games and AppsForza Motorsport: D-pad stuck when connecting fanatec wheel with the console (XBOX series X): Hi I am using a Fanatec CSL DD wheel base with Mclaren GT3 V2. I can nevigate in the console main page. However, D-pad stuck on "UP" when I am in game. With the wheel base contected, the D-pad is... -
Xbox series X and possible setup to a Leia Lume Pad 2?
in XBoX Games and AppsXbox series X and possible setup to a Leia Lume Pad 2?: Is it possible to connect remote play through the Xbox Series X onto my Leia Lume pad 2 through my Xbox series x and be able to get the 120 refresh rate or instead just have it go straight to the...