Xbox Series X/S Controller Updating Issue!

Discus and support Xbox Series X/S Controller Updating Issue! in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; My controller keeps running into this issue when I try to update it “There was a problem updating your controller” any fix to this? submitted by... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/xDARKSPINEx, Jan 26, 2023.

1. Xbox Series X/S Controller Updating Issue!

My controller keeps running into this issue when I try to update it “There was a problem updating your controller” any fix to this?

submitted by /u/xDARKSPINEx
    [link] [comments]

/u/xDARKSPINEx, Jan 26, 2023
  2. XBF Ihssane Z Win User

Did the xbox series controller works on xbox one fat?

Xbox Series X|S controllers are fully compatible with the Xbox One, One S and One X. Also the Xbox One controllers work on the new Series consoles.
  3. Obsessive Power Win User

compatibilidad de controles xbox series con xbox one FAT?

Hi,

Xbox Series X|S controllers are fully compatible with the Xbox One, One S and One X. Xbox One controllers also work on the new Series consoles.
  4. DiCalzi Win User

Can a Xbox X controller connect to a 360 Xbox

Xbox One, Xbox One S, and Xbox One X controllers work on Xbox Series X|S, and vice versa. However, Xbox 360 is on it's own, similar to the OG Xbox.

What's cool however is if you remote stream Xbox One, One S, One X, Series S, or Series X on, say, a PC, you can plug in a 360 controller and use it on the newer generation.

But no, newer controllers aren't supported on 360.
  5. Obsessive Power Win User

Xbox one S serie controller and xbox one V3 wireless PC dongle

Hi,

The Series S and X controllers work on same devices the earlier controller can connect to. This includes:

Xbox One Game receiver for Windows 10

Bluetooth (PC, Android, iOS)

Xbox One, One S, X and Series X/S.
  6. XBF Zineb F Win User

Does Series X support USB headset?

Thema:

Xbox Series X/S Controller Updating Issue!

1. Xbox Series X/S Controller Updating Issue! - Similar Threads - Series Controller Updating

2. Xbox Elite Series 2 controller not updating on PC

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Elite Series 2 controller not updating on PC: Hi I wanted to update the firmware on my new Xbox Elite Series 2 Controller. I installed the Xbox Accessories app, and it prompted me for the update, and I started it But then nothing happens....
  3. Elite Series 2 - Controller firmware update 5.19.3223.0 - Perfection!

in XboX Insiders
    Elite Series 2 - Controller firmware update 5.19.3223.0 - Perfection!: Whatever the engineers did, great job! For the first time the Elite Series 2 / Core responsiveness feels near instant in wireless mode. Updated from 3202 to 3223 Thanks! submitted by...
  4. xBox Series S Analogue drift problem and controller not updating

in XBoX on Consoles
    xBox Series S Analogue drift problem and controller not updating: I am trying to update my controller, its not updating (xbox series s), it frequently fails. Any one know how to manage through. Also these days i m getting analogue drift problem. Please suggest...
  5. I want someone at Xbox support please to update my Elite series Controller warranty period,...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I want someone at Xbox support please to update my Elite series Controller warranty period,...: I want someone at Xbox support please to update my Elite Series Core 2 Controller warranty period, as it is incorrect and I haven’t gotten my full year since registering it. In South Africa the...
  6. Random Xbox Series controller disconnects after update (Alpha Ring)

in XboX Insiders
    Random Xbox Series controller disconnects after update (Alpha Ring): Hello, my girlfriend recently updated her Xbox Series controller (which came with her Series X Console) with an recent update in the Alpha Ring but after that update her controller keeps...
  7. My series 2 elite controller keeps telling me to update it updates and then it tells me to...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My series 2 elite controller keeps telling me to update it updates and then it tells me to...: My series 2 elite controller when when I start console up it's fine. You can remap the buttons, no problem and use it in game as well. The big problem is when you go to map the buttons it asked...
  8. Anyone having Xbox Series X Controller after update 5.17.3202.0

in XBoX on Consoles
    Anyone having Xbox Series X Controller after update 5.17.3202.0: Anyone having this issue as well 575eb962-838d-4bd7-b28f-def7190d362f
  9. My xbox elite series 2 controller won't take an update. Every time I update it, it says it...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox elite series 2 controller won't take an update. Every time I update it, it says it...: It will no longer stay connected via wireless anymore either 287d8158-f427-492f-bb19-f0f1722de372
  10. Need help updating warranty status of my new Xbox series x controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Need help updating warranty status of my new Xbox series x controller: I just bought a new xbox series x controller, on registering the device warranty is showing as already expired. I want to update the warranty from the date of my purchase. I tried reaching out to...