Xbox Series X Ryse: Son of Rome 2!

Discus and support Xbox Series X Ryse: Son of Rome 2! in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I agree, a sequel is long overdue. This was a great, but underrated game and like Sunset Overdrive deserves a sequel.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Sanguinem Malum, Dec 16, 2019.

  1. Xbox Series X Ryse: Son of Rome 2!


    I agree, a sequel is long overdue. This was a great, but underrated game and like Sunset Overdrive deserves a sequel.

    :)
     
    Sanguinem Malum, Dec 16, 2019
    #1
  2. Lofty Who Win User

    Ryse Embargo

  3. FlintyGull79 Win User

    New RYSE footage (SP)

    I'm a Ryse: Son of Rome disciple, MUST GET THE XBOX ONE CONSOLE AND RYSE: SON OF ROME AND ASSASSINS CREED IV: BLACK FLAG ON LAUNCH DAY SOMEHOW FOLKS!!!!!!!!!!!
  4. Galactic Geek Win User

    Official Xbox One Console & Game Trailers

    Yep, Ryse Son of Rome has gore in it... No doubt about that...

    Ryse Son of Rome The Haunted Swamps Trailer

    [View:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=flR9aclQKdE]

    ...and it sure does look real pretty.

    Ryse Son of Rome Rome Trailer


    [View:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hpWRzYzXY98]

    ...it even knows how to get down & dirty.

    Ryse Son of Rome York Trailer

    [View:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Supu19k4Cbc]

  5. N7 Gh0stz Win User
  6. Lofty Who Win User

    Ryse confirmed as a Xbox One exclusive.

Thema:

Xbox Series X Ryse: Son of Rome 2!

Loading...
  1. Xbox Series X Ryse: Son of Rome 2! - Similar Threads - Series Ryse Son

  2. Beta Build Xbox Series X won't claim copy Star Wars Galactic Racer as a Disc-to-Digital game.

    in XboX Insiders
    Beta Build Xbox Series X won't claim copy Star Wars Galactic Racer as a Disc-to-Digital game.: I just got a PHYSICAL copy of Star Wars Galactic Racer and claimed the Disc-to-Digital license on my Beta Build Xbox Series X, but it seems to not claim it. Am I doing something wrong, or am I...
  3. Help with achievements on Xbox Series S

    in XboX Insiders
    Help with achievements on Xbox Series S: Is anyone else having trouble unlocking achievements for games they've purchased? Because mine aren't unlocking; I don't know if it's a Microsoft issue or a problem with the game itself....
  4. Xbox series Bug trophy mythic help me

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series Bug trophy mythic help me: Hello, I'm having a problem with the Mythic achievement. I'm an Insider Beta member, and my Mythic achievement is stuck at 48/50, while the normal achievement is at 50/50. I've tried restarting...
  5. Halo servers not working on Xbox series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Halo servers not working on Xbox series X: Has anybody had a problem for those that play a game like Halo 5: Guardians, where every time I boot up the game it freezes on the part where it shows the 343 Industries logo, then it would fully...
  6. Xbox series s disconnecting from xbox live randomly

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series s disconnecting from xbox live randomly: Wired or wireless doesn't matter, console disconnects for a couple seconds then reconnect and is fine for a few hours I've tried everything, changing what port im on clearing mac address,...
  7. Gears of war E day - "Vrr not detected" (Xbox Series X)

    in XboX Insiders
    Gears of war E day - "Vrr not detected" (Xbox Series X): In Gears of War: E-Day, the game itself says “VRR not detected.” My PS5, using the same HDMI cable, TV, and Xbox Series X (in the graphics settings), all say that VRR is enabled. I’ve tried...
  8. Xbox Series X Booted into Initial Setup after going to sleep.

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Series X Booted into Initial Setup after going to sleep.: I am in Preview Delta. Earlier today I had to leave a game unexpectedly and the console timed out and went to sleep as it should. When I turned it on just now, I got a surprisingly long boot...
  9. How safe are Insider builds on Series X?

    in XboX Insiders
    How safe are Insider builds on Series X?: Xbox has been killing it lately with new features and I'd kinda like to get in on the action a little earlier. They warn before downloading that the builds can be buggy but how impactful to the...
  10. X Box series X randomly started not working

    in XboX Insiders
    X Box series X randomly started not working: No matter what controller it will not allow me to go down or select other things. Every time it just jumps back up to the top and will not let me delete games or just start anything. Have tried...