XBOX series X RTX

Discus and support XBOX series X RTX in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; For the Series X will there be a way to improve fps while using the RTX. Something that is an external add on with USB?... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Jfreezify, Apr 20, 2020.

  1. Jfreezify
    Jfreezify Guest

    XBOX series X RTX


    For the Series X will there be a way to improve fps while using the RTX. Something that is an external add on with USB?

    :)
     
    Jfreezify, Apr 20, 2020
    #1
  2. LegoNinja187 Win User

    XBOX series X RTX

    Unfortunately we probably won't know until either an official announcement about it, or we get our hands on the console and see what its like first hand.
  3. ROBIN H 25 Win User

    XBOX series X RTX

    I'm afraid not,

    If you are wanting better fps with the Series X after it launches, At a guess I would look to the games options menu or consoles options menu and disable ray tracing (RTX), I say this, as i have an RTX 2080 Ti in my PC, if i want to get more fps, i have
    to disable ray tracing,

    Ray tracing has a huge impact on performance.
  4. sandy the hippy Win User

    XBOX series X RTX

    That's a question for after the system releases surely, since none of us know how its gonna run, or be implemented
  5. CrazY1985 Win User

    XBOX series X RTX

    It will not make a difference
  6. ngocphi Win User

    Xbox series x minecraft fps problems

    Minecraft hasnt been updated for series x

    You have to wait for the upcoming RTX UPDATE which left beta in dec
Thema:

XBOX series X RTX

Loading...
  1. XBOX series X RTX - Similar Threads - series RTX

  2. Help with achievements on Xbox Series S

    in XboX Insiders
    Help with achievements on Xbox Series S: Is anyone else having trouble unlocking achievements for games they've purchased? Because mine aren't unlocking; I don't know if it's a Microsoft issue or a problem with the game itself....
  3. Xbox series Bug trophy mythic help me

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series Bug trophy mythic help me: Hello, I'm having a problem with the Mythic achievement. I'm an Insider Beta member, and my Mythic achievement is stuck at 48/50, while the normal achievement is at 50/50. I've tried restarting...
  4. Halo servers not working on Xbox series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Halo servers not working on Xbox series X: Has anybody had a problem for those that play a game like Halo 5: Guardians, where every time I boot up the game it freezes on the part where it shows the 343 Industries logo, then it would fully...
  5. Xbox series s disconnecting from xbox live randomly

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series s disconnecting from xbox live randomly: Wired or wireless doesn't matter, console disconnects for a couple seconds then reconnect and is fine for a few hours I've tried everything, changing what port im on clearing mac address,...
  6. Gears of war E day - "Vrr not detected" (Xbox Series X)

    in XboX Insiders
    Gears of war E day - "Vrr not detected" (Xbox Series X): In Gears of War: E-Day, the game itself says “VRR not detected.” My PS5, using the same HDMI cable, TV, and Xbox Series X (in the graphics settings), all say that VRR is enabled. I’ve tried...
  7. Xbox Series X Booted into Initial Setup after going to sleep.

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Series X Booted into Initial Setup after going to sleep.: I am in Preview Delta. Earlier today I had to leave a game unexpectedly and the console timed out and went to sleep as it should. When I turned it on just now, I got a surprisingly long boot...
  8. How safe are Insider builds on Series X?

    in XboX Insiders
    How safe are Insider builds on Series X?: Xbox has been killing it lately with new features and I'd kinda like to get in on the action a little earlier. They warn before downloading that the builds can be buggy but how impactful to the...
  9. X Box series X randomly started not working

    in XboX Insiders
    X Box series X randomly started not working: No matter what controller it will not allow me to go down or select other things. Every time it just jumps back up to the top and will not let me delete games or just start anything. Have tried...
  10. Elite Series 2 controller connectivity problem on Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Elite Series 2 controller connectivity problem on Series X: The day before yesterday, I joined the insider program and I have had an elite series 2 xbox controller for the past 2 years and I never had a problem with it. Yesterday I was playing siege in My...