Xbox Series X RMA?

Discus and support Xbox Series X RMA? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have received the shipping label to send my Xbox Series X back for repair. My question is do we just put the console in the box? Do we include the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by HRBSFrank, Nov 17, 2020.

  1. HRBSFrank
    HRBSFrank Guest

    Xbox Series X RMA?


    I have received the shipping label to send my Xbox Series X back for repair. My question is do we just put the console in the box? Do we include the controller, power cord, and HDMI cord? Will these come back with the repaired Xbox Series X? Xbox Series
    X is a pretty heavy unit as is. Thanks for your help in advance.

    :)
     
    HRBSFrank, Nov 17, 2020
    #1
  2. HRBSFrank Win User

    Xbox Series X RMA?

    Thank you for your reply! I returned my XBOX 360 a lifetime ago and it was customary to just send the console. Thanks for confirming that is still the case.

  3. Smwutches Win User

    Xbox Series X RMA?

    Send only the console. Anything else you send is not guaranteed to be returned.
  4. NeXuS23-[xboxvenue] Win User

    Metro Exodus Keeps Freezing

    Called MS now, again.

    I told then that many are affected and that Derp Silver claim it's because overheating.

    They asked for the email of the MS Account probably to check if I got the game digital (because i could refund then) but unfortunately I have the Aurora Edition and so it's retail with disc. They then asked if I perhaps can refund in the store, which I could
    try but probably won't work because package already opened and also code already redeemed.

    Conclusion:

    1. Uninstalll and Re-Install Game

    2. Factory Reset Xbox One X

    3. If 1. and 2. doesn't help request RMA (which then will take two weeks)

    But they then also asked, what if the game still freezes after RMA?

    I then said, if so and there's still no patch I RMA it again and will repeat it till the Xbox One X is finally successfully repaired or a patch comes that fixes the game. I don't have any problem sending it 50 times, it's still under warranty after all and
    if it doesn't get fixed the first time, then on the second, third or fourth time perhaps.

    They then groaned: urmm hrhm argh it's more probably that the game needs to be fixed than the console.

    I then said, yeah I think so too, but if they claim it's because it's overheating the console needs to be fixed then, right?

    They then said: But if it's the only game that has those issues, it's more probably the game that is the issue.

    I then said, yeah I know, but 10 days passed and there's no patch. So perhaps they are right and all those Xbox One X out there that freeze, needs to be RMAed. Or do you want say Derp Silver is lying perhaps and tries to stale?

    They then groaned: urrm hrrrm you can RMA it there (pointed to url) it's the fastest solution.

    I then said, alright so the RMA circle begins then. But I will get me a new Xbox One X meanwhile, for the other games you know, but I will RMA the current one so many times till Metro Exodus finally doesn't freeze anymore on that one.

    Their groaning intensified remarkably after that one and they didn't know what to say anymore.

    So yeah, didn't really help for the issue, but was at least a bit entertaining.

    I hope that patch for Xbox One X is coming soon (this week) ... not that I have to start that vicious RMA circle. 🤣😂
  5. CCN_HsK Win User

    Cyberpunk 2077 Delayed Again

    We don't sure Xbox Series X release day.

    But, 2077 will support Xbox One, and Xbox Series X.

    Will not Xbox Series X only
  6. Obsessive Power Win User

    Can't download Starfield for Xbox one serie X

    I have the Xbox one X project Scorpio, I was told that the game can be downloaded in any serie X or serie S (included mine), thanks for the help!!
    Game can only be downloaded on a Series S and Series X, but not an Xbox One X. Xbox One X is not the same as a Series X.
Thema:

Xbox Series X RMA?

Loading...
  1. Xbox Series X RMA? - Similar Threads - Series RMA

  2. Help with achievements on Xbox Series S

    in XboX Insiders
    Help with achievements on Xbox Series S: Is anyone else having trouble unlocking achievements for games they've purchased? Because mine aren't unlocking; I don't know if it's a Microsoft issue or a problem with the game itself....
  3. Xbox series Bug trophy mythic help me

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series Bug trophy mythic help me: Hello, I'm having a problem with the Mythic achievement. I'm an Insider Beta member, and my Mythic achievement is stuck at 48/50, while the normal achievement is at 50/50. I've tried restarting...
  4. Halo servers not working on Xbox series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Halo servers not working on Xbox series X: Has anybody had a problem for those that play a game like Halo 5: Guardians, where every time I boot up the game it freezes on the part where it shows the 343 Industries logo, then it would fully...
  5. Xbox series s disconnecting from xbox live randomly

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series s disconnecting from xbox live randomly: Wired or wireless doesn't matter, console disconnects for a couple seconds then reconnect and is fine for a few hours I've tried everything, changing what port im on clearing mac address,...
  6. Gears of war E day - "Vrr not detected" (Xbox Series X)

    in XboX Insiders
    Gears of war E day - "Vrr not detected" (Xbox Series X): In Gears of War: E-Day, the game itself says “VRR not detected.” My PS5, using the same HDMI cable, TV, and Xbox Series X (in the graphics settings), all say that VRR is enabled. I’ve tried...
  7. Xbox Series X Booted into Initial Setup after going to sleep.

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Series X Booted into Initial Setup after going to sleep.: I am in Preview Delta. Earlier today I had to leave a game unexpectedly and the console timed out and went to sleep as it should. When I turned it on just now, I got a surprisingly long boot...
  8. How safe are Insider builds on Series X?

    in XboX Insiders
    How safe are Insider builds on Series X?: Xbox has been killing it lately with new features and I'd kinda like to get in on the action a little earlier. They warn before downloading that the builds can be buggy but how impactful to the...
  9. X Box series X randomly started not working

    in XboX Insiders
    X Box series X randomly started not working: No matter what controller it will not allow me to go down or select other things. Every time it just jumps back up to the top and will not let me delete games or just start anything. Have tried...
  10. Elite Series 2 controller connectivity problem on Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Elite Series 2 controller connectivity problem on Series X: The day before yesterday, I joined the insider program and I have had an elite series 2 xbox controller for the past 2 years and I never had a problem with it. Yesterday I was playing siege in My...