Xbox series X rev light

Discus and support Xbox series X rev light in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi all, Does anyone know if rev lights from gear like Fanatec wheels+wheelbase will finally work on xbox series x/s. Since it didn't work on xbox one... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by emilvaneman, Oct 24, 2020.

  1. emilvaneman
    emilvaneman Guest

    Xbox series X rev light


    Hi all,

    Does anyone know if rev lights from gear like Fanatec wheels+wheelbase will finally work on xbox series x/s. Since it didn't work on xbox one i'm wondering if it will work on the next gen consoles.

    Thanks and best regards,

    Emil

    :)
     
    emilvaneman, Oct 24, 2020
    #1
  2. Obsessive Power Win User

    LED M27Q Monitor , Xbox séries X

    Hi

    To confuse things, Gigabyte have three versions of the M27Q. The M27Q (Rev 1), an M27Q (Rev 2) and the newer M27P.

    According to Rtings (A recommended go to for anything TV and Monitor related) they all support the Xbox Series X

    M27Q (Rev 1)

    M27Q (Rev 2)

    M27P
  3. xBonnyx Win User

    Blinded by the light???

    But she was...

    Blinded by the light,

    Revved up like a deuce,

    Another runner in the night
  4. Smwutches Win User

    The green light on top of my Xbox X

    The One X or Series X? Either way, there's not a green light. The only light on the console is the power button which should be white.
  5. luissolid Win User

    So now we will get a "Series X". With a "Series S" yet to be announced, how likely will there be a "Series C" (from Cloud) for streaming purposes only?

    After Microsoft announcement of the new Xbox and clarify that series X is just one of models.

    Definitely will be a light Xbox...
  6. Davee Cee Win User

    Xbox one x revving

    I had exactly the same issue. as the OP I arranged a replacement via Microsoft and the replacement doesn't do this at all. I am really pleased that I accepted the fact that my console wasn't right and done something about it.
Thema:

Xbox series X rev light

Loading...
  1. Xbox series X rev light - Similar Threads - series rev light

  2. Halo servers not working on Xbox series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Halo servers not working on Xbox series X: Has anybody had a problem for those that play a game like Halo 5: Guardians, where every time I boot up the game it freezes on the part where it shows the 343 Industries logo, then it would fully...
  3. Xbox series s disconnecting from xbox live randomly

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series s disconnecting from xbox live randomly: Wired or wireless doesn't matter, console disconnects for a couple seconds then reconnect and is fine for a few hours I've tried everything, changing what port im on clearing mac address,...
  4. Gears of war E day - "Vrr not detected" (Xbox Series X)

    in XboX Insiders
    Gears of war E day - "Vrr not detected" (Xbox Series X): In Gears of War: E-Day, the game itself says “VRR not detected.” My PS5, using the same HDMI cable, TV, and Xbox Series X (in the graphics settings), all say that VRR is enabled. I’ve tried...
  5. Xbox Series X Booted into Initial Setup after going to sleep.

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Series X Booted into Initial Setup after going to sleep.: I am in Preview Delta. Earlier today I had to leave a game unexpectedly and the console timed out and went to sleep as it should. When I turned it on just now, I got a surprisingly long boot...
  6. How safe are Insider builds on Series X?

    in XboX Insiders
    How safe are Insider builds on Series X?: Xbox has been killing it lately with new features and I'd kinda like to get in on the action a little earlier. They warn before downloading that the builds can be buggy but how impactful to the...
  7. X Box series X randomly started not working

    in XboX Insiders
    X Box series X randomly started not working: No matter what controller it will not allow me to go down or select other things. Every time it just jumps back up to the top and will not let me delete games or just start anything. Have tried...
  8. Elite Series 2 controller connectivity problem on Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Elite Series 2 controller connectivity problem on Series X: The day before yesterday, I joined the insider program and I have had an elite series 2 xbox controller for the past 2 years and I never had a problem with it. Yesterday I was playing siege in My...
  9. Has anyone tried Nativra? Running Windows PC games natively on Xbox Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Has anyone tried Nativra? Running Windows PC games natively on Xbox Series X: I came across this open-source project on GitHub called Nativra. It’s an experimental Xbox Dev Mode app that attempts to run Windows PC games directly on Xbox Series X|S, without streaming or...
  10. Xbox series X disc to digital issues

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series X disc to digital issues: Howdy all! I have been an insider for about 10 years now and just found this subreddit today! I am trying to do the disc to digital and it’s not giving me the option. I am updated to latest and...