Xbox series x restock date

Discus and support Xbox series x restock date in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; When the xbox series x came out I really wanted it and every time they restocked I wasnt able to get one and now I was wondering when they would... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by Rohan Ali, Dec 25, 2020.

  1. Rohan Ali
    Rohan Ali Guest

    Xbox series x restock date


    When the xbox series x came out I really wanted it and every time they restocked I wasnt able to get one and now I was wondering when they would restock because on every store it doesnt say when they are restocking so of you guys at microsoft could tell
    me when you are distributing the series x to stores that would be awesome.

    :)
     
    Rohan Ali, Dec 25, 2020
    #1
  2. H2O Tomcat Win User

    cars race o rama

    And when will the stores be restocked with the xbox series x or s
  3. Robzi002 Win User

    xbox series x avalibility

    Speak with a Microsoft representative via chat support, tell them you are interested in a Series X and they'll help you with updates with emails of restock via Microsoft Store, you will pay the MSRP. Got availability that way in less than 2 weeks and the estimated date of delivery is Jan 4 2022.
  4. XBF Ihssane Z Win User

    X Box Series X availability

    We truly apologize for the inconvenience, unfortunately we don't have any information regarding when the Xbox series X will be restocked. However, I will suggest to check regularly the store.
  5. Pupil1389 Win User

    Xbox series x

    Hey man

    We still don't know when a restock is gonna happen. Get a alert service for your browser and/or for your email, so you can be notified when Xbox Series X is ready to pre-order.

    Be sure to also check the Microsoft store, it's possible that restock is gonna happen without previous notice

    Cheers
  6. Obsessive Power Win User

    Xbox Series X Restock

    How’s it going?

    I was wondering what parts you decided on with your PC build.
    When I built my PC it was late 2018, it's had a graphics card upgrade since then, but back when I did the the graphics upgrade, all the parts were plentiful, now high end graphics cards are really rare, you just can't get one. I would hold off a high end gaming PC until availability and prices get better.

    I've wanted to upgrade my RTX 2080 for months with an RTX 3070 but it's simply impossible at the moment. Any graphics available to buy are twice the actual retail price and can only be found on eBay.

    My current PC is already high end. An i7 8700, 16GB RAM and an RTX 2080. My PC outperforms the Series X, especially in Ray Tracing titles. So I'm fine for the moment.
Thema:

Xbox series x restock date

Loading...
  1. Xbox series x restock date - Similar Threads - series restock date

  2. Halo servers not working on Xbox series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Halo servers not working on Xbox series X: Has anybody had a problem for those that play a game like Halo 5: Guardians, where every time I boot up the game it freezes on the part where it shows the 343 Industries logo, then it would fully...
  3. Xbox series s disconnecting from xbox live randomly

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series s disconnecting from xbox live randomly: Wired or wireless doesn't matter, console disconnects for a couple seconds then reconnect and is fine for a few hours I've tried everything, changing what port im on clearing mac address,...
  4. Gears of war E day - "Vrr not detected" (Xbox Series X)

    in XboX Insiders
    Gears of war E day - "Vrr not detected" (Xbox Series X): In Gears of War: E-Day, the game itself says “VRR not detected.” My PS5, using the same HDMI cable, TV, and Xbox Series X (in the graphics settings), all say that VRR is enabled. I’ve tried...
  5. Xbox Series X Booted into Initial Setup after going to sleep.

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Series X Booted into Initial Setup after going to sleep.: I am in Preview Delta. Earlier today I had to leave a game unexpectedly and the console timed out and went to sleep as it should. When I turned it on just now, I got a surprisingly long boot...
  6. How safe are Insider builds on Series X?

    in XboX Insiders
    How safe are Insider builds on Series X?: Xbox has been killing it lately with new features and I'd kinda like to get in on the action a little earlier. They warn before downloading that the builds can be buggy but how impactful to the...
  7. X Box series X randomly started not working

    in XboX Insiders
    X Box series X randomly started not working: No matter what controller it will not allow me to go down or select other things. Every time it just jumps back up to the top and will not let me delete games or just start anything. Have tried...
  8. When are they restocking the Xbox Series X in India?

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    When are they restocking the Xbox Series X in India?: Its been out of stock for more than a year now with no updates, the restocking date was March 2025 but now it's June with no UPDATES. **** Microsoft why leave us like that?...
  9. Does anyone know when the Xbox series x galaxy black will be restocked?

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Does anyone know when the Xbox series x galaxy black will be restocked?: I'd like to know when the galaxy black version of the Xbox series x will be restocked or a rough estimate of how long if possible. 0f739f07-bbe9-408e-8c57-afaf4a35ec2d
  10. When does Microsoft restock on xbox series s’s because i’m looking to het one.

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    When does Microsoft restock on xbox series s’s because i’m looking to het one.: How long does it take to restock?? 219796c2-7a70-4c7b-abc9-da4b0a61d864