Xbox Series X Report A Problem App Not Gathering Data

Discus and support Xbox Series X Report A Problem App Not Gathering Data in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Whilst attempting to report an issue with Mad Max not updating achievements I discovered that the Report a Problem app is also having "a moment". I... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Flowdeeps, Aug 8, 2022.

  1. /u/Flowdeeps
    /u/Flowdeeps Guest

    Xbox Series X Report A Problem App Not Gathering Data


    Whilst attempting to report an issue with Mad Max not updating achievements I discovered that the Report a Problem app is also having "a moment". I have been sat at the spinning green wheel now for over half an hour with zero hope of it coming to life. How does one report a problem on Report a Problem? Truly one of life's great mysteries.

    submitted by /u/Flowdeeps
    [link] [comments]
     
    /u/Flowdeeps, Aug 8, 2022
    #1
  2. Bestlano Win User

    sorry we couldn't record that. (0x8232300b)

    Hi Fly, I will report this to the developers. If you are able to reproduce this consistently and if your running Xbox App (Beta) version, can you immediately report this issue by using the "Report a problem" in the app under the happy face located on the
    left NAV bar? This will gather data from your system and report this to the developers to help with the investigation.

    Thanks,

    Best
  3. Bestlano Win User

    Xbox on other devices error code: 0x409

    Greetings Ezek. Sorry to hear your experiencing this issue. We appreciate the update and trying the tips provided. Since the tips did not help we need to gather more info. Since your experiencing sign in issues you may or may not be able to perform this.
    But lets try anyway. If you are currently using Xbox app (Beta) try reproducing the issue then immediately try using the "report a problem" in the beta app. This will gather helpful data and report this to the developers to help with any investigation.

    Thanks,

    Best
  4. Bestlano Win User

    Error Code: 0x8923101C HEEEELLLP!!!

    Hi Unknown, sorry to hear your experience this issue. I will call this out in our reports to the developers today that another user is experiencing this issue. One thing that would be of great help, if you are currently running the Xbox App (Beta) and if
    you encounter this issue again, immediately report this issue by using the "Report a problem" in the beta app. This will gather helpful data and sends a report to the developers to help with the investigation. If the developers have further questions I will
    contact you.

    Thanks for reporting,

    Best
  5. Bestlano Win User

    XBox app general connection problems

    Hi Undertaker,

    If issue 1 can be reproduced it would be good to report it either way. Its our job to report minor to major issue since we can never tell if a minor issue will end up becoming major.

    For issue 2, the repro steps you provided is the type of data we like to see, so please include it when your report it, and by reporting the issue immediately using the "report a problem" it will gather a snap shot of what is happening and report that data
    to the developers to investigate.

    In order to use the "Report a problem" you will need to be running Xbox App (Beta) version. You can DL the app located here:
    www.microsoft.com/.../9NBLGGH1J27H

    Thanks,

    Best
  6. Bestlano Win User

    Не запкскаеться приложение Xbox на Windows 10. [Translation: Do not run the application on Xbox App for Windows 10)

    Hi Housing, I will call this out the developers to investigate. What would be of great help if the issue is reproducible immediately report this issue using the "report a problem" in Xbox App (Beta) version. This will gather data and report the info to
    the developers. Let me know if your were able to report it and I will link your info to our reports to the developers to help with the investigation. If we have further questions we will contact you.

    Thanks,

    Best
Thema:

Xbox Series X Report A Problem App Not Gathering Data

Loading...
  1. Xbox Series X Report A Problem App Not Gathering Data - Similar Threads - Series Report Problem

  2. Elite Series 2 controller connectivity problem on Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Elite Series 2 controller connectivity problem on Series X: The day before yesterday, I joined the insider program and I have had an elite series 2 xbox controller for the past 2 years and I never had a problem with it. Yesterday I was playing siege in My...
  3. Has anyone tried Nativra? Running Windows PC games natively on Xbox Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Has anyone tried Nativra? Running Windows PC games natively on Xbox Series X: I came across this open-source project on GitHub called Nativra. It’s an experimental Xbox Dev Mode app that attempts to run Windows PC games directly on Xbox Series X|S, without streaming or...
  4. Xbox series X disc to digital issues

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series X disc to digital issues: Howdy all! I have been an insider for about 10 years now and just found this subreddit today! I am trying to do the disc to digital and it’s not giving me the option. I am updated to latest and...
  5. Disc to Digital Game Issue - Batman Telltale Series

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to Digital Game Issue - Batman Telltale Series: I have reported the issue through the console, but I claimed a digital license to Batman The Telltale Series with the Season Pass Disc, and it gives me the season pass, but not each individual...
  6. Xbox series s keeps kicking me off of my internet While playing

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series s keeps kicking me off of my internet While playing: as title says, this is the only device that does it, ps5 switch, pc none lag ever, it’s just this xbox pos, i tried switching the dns in advanced but it just keeps logging out once every 1-2 hours...
  7. Xbox One BUG - Cannot Join Insider on Xbox Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox One BUG - Cannot Join Insider on Xbox Series X: Hi, I am encountering a weird glitch. I would like to join the last update but I can't join the Insider program. Could you please force trigger my console? Please tell me what data you need from...
  8. Xbox Series X/S power options to shutdown.

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Series X/S power options to shutdown.: Hey everyone! I don't know if I'm the only one who shutdown completly his Xbox Series X... But it's kinda annoying to go into the options and power menu to do it. I think it could be nice to have...
  9. How can I go about reporting my Xbox s series stolen and can I get it replaced?

    in XBoX on Consoles
    How can I go about reporting my Xbox s series stolen and can I get it replaced?: Xbox s series has been stolen could I get another Xbox s series? 0a86023c-5f4d-4a10-b8d0-db03d5ffd82f
  10. Series X shuts down when using report a problem

    in XboX Insiders
    Series X shuts down when using report a problem: when trying to use the report a problem series x shuts down when choosing diagnostic mode for error reporting. I have tried several times same result each time. I have done both a soft and hard...