Xbox Series X Replica Mini Fridge Problems

Discus and support Xbox Series X Replica Mini Fridge Problems in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I know a lot of people wanting these and wanted to give everyone a heads up on this product because it is listed as "Xbox Official Gear". Great for... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by TheGeekHunter, Dec 11, 2021.

  1. Xbox Series X Replica Mini Fridge Problems


    I know a lot of people wanting these and wanted to give everyone a heads up on this product because it is listed as "Xbox Official Gear".

    Great for the novelty but inferior design.



    I bought two of these and was completely disappointed. Only buy if you are a collector and do not plan to use it.



    I should have known something was up when I opened the door and saw the sticker. This sticker is a lie and is not a normal operation. Or maybe it is true due to inferior engineering. The problem is the inferior design that fails to seal out air from the top outside of the cooling unit allowing air to get inside the fridge to lower cooling unit right below it. This causes condensation to build inside the top of the unit on the cooling fins and drip down filling the top on the cans with water and flooding out the inside of the fridge. Let it run over two weeks and it will turn the top inside of the cooling vent into a block of ice blocking all airflow stopping the cooling and you no longer have cold drinks. Makes a mess of water inside and becomes completely useless when it ices up.



    I have several different mini-fridges and none of them sweat with condensation or have ever iced up.


    Xbox Series X Replica Mini Fridge Problems [​IMG]


    Within a few hours of turning it on.


    Xbox Series X Replica Mini Fridge Problems [​IMG]

    Xbox Series X Replica Mini Fridge Problems [​IMG]

    Xbox Series X Replica Mini Fridge Problems [​IMG]


    After a couple of weeks of running it becomes completely useless icing up the vent blocking all airflow.


    Xbox Series X Replica Mini Fridge Problems [​IMG]

    Xbox Series X Replica Mini Fridge Problems [​IMG]


    :)
     
    TheGeekHunter, Dec 11, 2021
    #1
  2. SwordofWhedon Win User

    Xbox Mini Fridge Blinking light and clicking noise

    You need to contact the manufacturer, Microsoft only licenses the form and shape

    https://ukonic.com/products/xbox-series-x-replica-mini-fridge-thermoelectric-cooler
  3. Bob Pomeroy Win User

    Xbox Series X Replica Mini Fridge Problems

    The owners manual says that it isn't intended for continuous operation. It doesn't have a thermostat or refrigerant - it continuously cools thermoelctrically while it's on which will build up ice - it's more of a camping cooler than a kitchen fridge.
  4. TheGeekHunter Win User

    Xbox Series X Replica Mini Fridge Problems

    These units are complete junk.
  5. BDrifty Win User

    Xbox Series X Replica Mini Fridge Problems

    I just had the same issue. I've been running it nonstop for about 3 weeks or so and saw all the ice built up. It was making my fan sound like something was making it stick. I finally chipped out most of the ice and it appears to be running fine for the time being. I'm not sure if you're only supposed to run it for a few days at a time or what. If that was the case, it wouldn't be very convenient since it takes a while before it actually becomes cold enough. Maybe is talks more about ideal operating time in the manual I'm too lazy to dig out.
  6. thepenguin134 Win User

    Xbox Series X Replica Mini Fridge Problems

    Not sure if you'll see this, but if you do then I have a question for you. How did you take it apart? I can't seem to find any visable screws. Also is there any kind of warranty I can try before taking it apart? It completly stopped working (fan and cooling) and just the lights work now.
Thema:

Xbox Series X Replica Mini Fridge Problems

Loading...
  1. Xbox Series X Replica Mini Fridge Problems - Similar Threads - Series Replica Mini

  2. Gears of war E day - "Vrr not detected" (Xbox Series X)

    in XboX Insiders
    Gears of war E day - "Vrr not detected" (Xbox Series X): In Gears of War: E-Day, the game itself says “VRR not detected.” My PS5, using the same HDMI cable, TV, and Xbox Series X (in the graphics settings), all say that VRR is enabled. I’ve tried...
  3. Xbox Series X Booted into Initial Setup after going to sleep.

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Series X Booted into Initial Setup after going to sleep.: I am in Preview Delta. Earlier today I had to leave a game unexpectedly and the console timed out and went to sleep as it should. When I turned it on just now, I got a surprisingly long boot...
  4. How safe are Insider builds on Series X?

    in XboX Insiders
    How safe are Insider builds on Series X?: Xbox has been killing it lately with new features and I'd kinda like to get in on the action a little earlier. They warn before downloading that the builds can be buggy but how impactful to the...
  5. X Box series X randomly started not working

    in XboX Insiders
    X Box series X randomly started not working: No matter what controller it will not allow me to go down or select other things. Every time it just jumps back up to the top and will not let me delete games or just start anything. Have tried...
  6. Elite Series 2 controller connectivity problem on Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Elite Series 2 controller connectivity problem on Series X: The day before yesterday, I joined the insider program and I have had an elite series 2 xbox controller for the past 2 years and I never had a problem with it. Yesterday I was playing siege in My...
  7. Has anyone tried Nativra? Running Windows PC games natively on Xbox Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Has anyone tried Nativra? Running Windows PC games natively on Xbox Series X: I came across this open-source project on GitHub called Nativra. It’s an experimental Xbox Dev Mode app that attempts to run Windows PC games directly on Xbox Series X|S, without streaming or...
  8. Xbox series X disc to digital issues

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series X disc to digital issues: Howdy all! I have been an insider for about 10 years now and just found this subreddit today! I am trying to do the disc to digital and it’s not giving me the option. I am updated to latest and...
  9. Disc to Digital Game Issue - Batman Telltale Series

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to Digital Game Issue - Batman Telltale Series: I have reported the issue through the console, but I claimed a digital license to Batman The Telltale Series with the Season Pass Disc, and it gives me the season pass, but not each individual...
  10. Xbox series s keeps kicking me off of my internet While playing

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series s keeps kicking me off of my internet While playing: as title says, this is the only device that does it, ps5 switch, pc none lag ever, it’s just this xbox pos, i tried switching the dns in advanced but it just keeps logging out once every 1-2 hours...