Xbox Series X Remote Play Problem

Discus and support Xbox Series X Remote Play Problem in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Just recently got an Xbox Series X. Previously used an Xbox One X with the companion app to stream video to my PC for Twitch streaming reasons. Worked... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/XZeroik, Nov 12, 2021.

1. /u/XZeroik
    /u/XZeroik Guest

Just recently got an Xbox Series X. Previously used an Xbox One X with the companion app to stream video to my PC for Twitch streaming reasons. Worked great! However, now that I have this Xbox Series X, I am forced to use the other Xbox app and remote play, as the companion app does not work with the series X.

My issue comes from Dead By Daylight. I have used the Xbox One X with companion app and played great before, but when using the Xbox Series X with the Xbox app Remote Play feature, my movement isnt registered as fluid, and it reads the input as if I'm pushing up rapidly, rather than holding it.

Video included to show. When I'm caught by the killer, you can see how rapid the wiggle meter flashes which also uses input from the left stick. Everything else in the game works great. (Video taken in tutorial match to not ruin online experiences for others)

https://youtu.be/Icxou6yh9hQ

Few things I want to point out:
    -Using my previous setup of Xbox One X with Companion App was great
    -Testing the other Xbox app with Remote Play and an Xbox One X also did not give me this problem
    -Problem only arises when using the Remote Play feature on my new Xbox Series X.
    -Controller is brand new, as well as the system.
    -Only happens in Dead By Daylight. Just tested movement in Dark Souls 2, Minecraft, Monster Hunter World, and GTA San Andreas and no issues with frame rate or input.
    -The issue turns OFF and ON with Remote Play. I can disable remote play and walk around fine as usual, but only after enabling it do I run into these issues.
    -I have uninstalled and reinstalled DBD

I only just got the Xbox Series X, so im less than 24 hrs familiar with it. Ill be posting this around in the hopes that someone might have an inkling of an idea for this. Any help would be appreciated

submitted by /u/XZeroik
    [link] [comments]

/u/XZeroik, Nov 12, 2021
  2. Carlos a1 Win User

How do I unmute myself on Xbox remote play and I can’t connect my wired headphone to my controller I put on Xbox series X

I mean, I play on Xbox series x but my mic on remote play Xbox app will not unmute
  3. GMS1stLDYCannon Win User

Issue with remote play

Have you went through the steps of turning on remote play on the console? What are you using to use the remote play options ie: computer, laptop, tablet or smartphone? You have to go through the settings to set it up. You can follow this link and it will give you step by step instructions:

How to Use Remote Play on the Xbox Series X and S | Digital Trends
  4. J.P. Voodoo Win User

Xbox Series S/X Remote Play Questions

Hi,

If you don't know, better don't answer.

Supported device Xbox One S/X for remote play on PC.

Series X/S not available in Beta app.

Xbox Series X and S are out of luck for now.
  5. VxAssassinxA Win User

I'm trying to connect on the Xbox App for Remote Play on my Surface but I keep getting this "We can't connect to your console right now"

I have the Xbox Series X and was playing remote play on my Surface Pro 6 , it won't load up every time I try to do remote play on my surface and I'm not near my Xbox
  6. Nursemorph Win User

PC to XSX Remote Play - console turns on, only see a black screen, disconnects 1 min later

Then remote.play wont work

Remote play ala xcloud is only available on gamepass ultimate

Game.streaming.via.the xbox companion app requires a xbox

Keep in mind you can't.use.the.xbox while you are.using.the wireless gamestreaming
    Huh? Remote Play is nothing to do with Xcloud or Game Pass. And if it won't work, then how can they get it working on their Android device? And they have an Xbox so that's not the issue.

They are trying to Remote Play their Series X games from their Series X console to their PC via the Remote Play feature and using the Xbox App. This should work without an issue, as it does with their Android device. There is nothing on the Remote Play page to suggest Game Pass is needed

https://www.xbox.com/en-GB/consoles/remote-play
Thema:

1. Xbox Series X Remote Play Problem - Similar Threads - Series Remote Play

2. my Laptop will not remote play with my xbox series s

in XBoX on Consoles
    my Laptop will not remote play with my xbox series s: I have done all updates, turned on remote play, It connects to the app on my phone but not on my laptop. Pls help 30d77d8c-473b-4f10-b1f1-de9d5182f6a7
  3. I can't use Remote Play because my Xbox Series X doesn't show up anywhere in the Xbox app.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't use Remote Play because my Xbox Series X doesn't show up anywhere in the Xbox app.: I've been trying to revisit Forza Motorsport 5 to recreate another Aftermarket logo as a Vinyl Group. Unfortunately, I've run into a rather annoying issue... To give you context, I use a program...
  4. Help xbox series x remote play black screen bug

in XboX Insiders
    Help xbox series x remote play black screen bug: anytime i try an play on my xbox using remote play, with my logitech g cloud or my iphone, or laptop, the app will go an remote play to my xbox i get the xbox logo, an it works, but heres where...
  5. Hello, I own an Xbox Series S. I cannot install it from my phone. Remote play is on, but I...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hello, I own an Xbox Series S. I cannot install it from my phone. Remote play is on, but I...: Hello, I logged in to my Microsoft account from the Xbox application, then I clicked on the console section and it asked me to define it. I said to install it first. I got the TV code, but the...
  6. On the Xbox Series X, is it possible to play EA games remotely?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    On the Xbox Series X, is it possible to play EA games remotely?: On the Xbox Series X, is it possible to play EA games remotely? c498ce13-e75a-4a5c-891c-2e27b273fc66
  7. Xbox Series X remote play not working on PC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Series X remote play not working on PC: I recently purchased and set up my Xbox series X. I'm trying to set up remote play to play on my PC. I have enabled remote play on my Xbox and made sure I have green check marks next to all the...
  8. Remote play app has black screen with audio when trying to use it with new Xbox Series S 1Tb.

in XboX Insiders
    Remote play app has black screen with audio when trying to use it with new Xbox Series S 1Tb.: I'm completely at a loss here and unfortunately, I've already tried basically everything that Xbox would tell me to do. I purchased an Xbox Series S directly from Microsoft a few days ago. This...
  9. Remote play issue with series X.

in XboX Insiders
    Remote play issue with series X.: My series X is in standby mode and using the xbox app I'm trying to connect on my android pixel 8 for remote play. It keeps giving me the "try again later" message over and over. If I turn my X on...
  10. I can remote play on my xbox series S on mobile but I am having troubles on my windows 11 pc

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can remote play on my xbox series S on mobile but I am having troubles on my windows 11 pc: Every time i try to remote play on my xbox on my pc I get an error telling me that the console has been found but it was impossible to connect. On mobile remote play on my console works just...