Xbox Series X Remote Play discord stream sound problem

Discus and support Xbox Series X Remote Play discord stream sound problem in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, i wanted to show some next gen games to my friends via discord streaming, to do that i just use xbox app to play remotely and then i choose to... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by OlekLitewka, Jan 25, 2022.

1. OlekLitewka
    OlekLitewka Guest

Hello, i wanted to show some next gen games to my friends via discord streaming, to do that i just use xbox app to play remotely and then i choose to stream xbox app on discord and everything works fine besides the sound, i hear everything with no problem but my friends are reporting to me that they cant hear anything. Thanks for the help

:)

OlekLitewka, Jan 25, 2022
  2. Jesse E' Win User

You can try using OBS or Elgato for the streaming
  3. OlekLitewka Win User

what app? can you please describe?
  4. Jesse E' Win User

Hello, My name is Jesse. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

Due to licencing and copyright concerns, they can't hear the sound of the game. You'll need to use a third party app for that.
  5. jeaneetewilliams Win User

having trouble streaming my xbox one x to my windows 10 laptop

its not the xbox companion i am on about its the beta gaming streaming app i know the xbox one x ( i dont have the xbox one ) doesnt stream it will was doing fine up to to days ago and now the sound works for a brief time and then it says ive stopped playing remotely
  6. ngocphi Win User

What games can i play without game pass on cloud gaming

What you want is the remote play

Which doesn't require a subscription HOWEVER remote play requires a console be it xbox or ps

Xcloud or ps cloud require a subscription in place of a console since you would be relying on series x azure servers instead of your own consol

Ps only has ps4 games and bc titles on streaming
Thema:

1. Xbox Series X Remote Play discord stream sound problem - Similar Threads - Series Remote Play

2. I can't use Remote Play because my Xbox Series X doesn't show up anywhere in the Xbox app.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't use Remote Play because my Xbox Series X doesn't show up anywhere in the Xbox app.: I've been trying to revisit Forza Motorsport 5 to recreate another Aftermarket logo as a Vinyl Group. Unfortunately, I've run into a rather annoying issue... To give you context, I use a program...
  3. Help xbox series x remote play black screen bug

in XboX Insiders
    Help xbox series x remote play black screen bug: anytime i try an play on my xbox using remote play, with my logitech g cloud or my iphone, or laptop, the app will go an remote play to my xbox i get the xbox logo, an it works, but heres where...
  4. Hello, I own an Xbox Series S. I cannot install it from my phone. Remote play is on, but I...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hello, I own an Xbox Series S. I cannot install it from my phone. Remote play is on, but I...: Hello, I logged in to my Microsoft account from the Xbox application, then I clicked on the console section and it asked me to define it. I said to install it first. I got the TV code, but the...
  5. On the Xbox Series X, is it possible to play EA games remotely?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    On the Xbox Series X, is it possible to play EA games remotely?: On the Xbox Series X, is it possible to play EA games remotely? c498ce13-e75a-4a5c-891c-2e27b273fc66
  6. Xbox Series X remote play not working on PC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Series X remote play not working on PC: I recently purchased and set up my Xbox series X. I'm trying to set up remote play to play on my PC. I have enabled remote play on my Xbox and made sure I have green check marks next to all the...
  7. Remote play app has black screen with audio when trying to use it with new Xbox Series S 1Tb.

in XboX Insiders
    Remote play app has black screen with audio when trying to use it with new Xbox Series S 1Tb.: I'm completely at a loss here and unfortunately, I've already tried basically everything that Xbox would tell me to do. I purchased an Xbox Series S directly from Microsoft a few days ago. This...
  8. Remote play issue with series X.

in XboX Insiders
    Remote play issue with series X.: My series X is in standby mode and using the xbox app I'm trying to connect on my android pixel 8 for remote play. It keeps giving me the "try again later" message over and over. If I turn my X on...
  9. I can remote play on my xbox series S on mobile but I am having troubles on my windows 11 pc

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can remote play on my xbox series S on mobile but I am having troubles on my windows 11 pc: Every time i try to remote play on my xbox on my pc I get an error telling me that the console has been found but it was impossible to connect. On mobile remote play on my console works just...
  10. Series S remote play stops working when running games

in XBoX on Consoles
    Series S remote play stops working when running games: Bought a brand new Series S from Walmart just after Starfield came out. Console works fine locally usually but I very rarely use it locally. I bought it because I remote play on my phone around...