Xbox series x relocation question please help

Discus and support Xbox series x relocation question please help in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello I would like to ask I just finish my short break in Switzerland and planing on going home to Thailand however while I were here I has brought a... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by NattasithVichienchai, Dec 23, 2022.

  1. Xbox series x relocation question please help


    Hello I would like to ask I just finish my short break in Switzerland and planing on going home to Thailand however while I were here I has brought a Xbox series x now that it is time to go home can I bring the Xbox home with me are they going to be any problem in term of electric power or plug.

    :)
     
    NattasithVichienchai, Dec 23, 2022
    #1
  2. CarTzy Win User

    Xbox series x relocation question please help

    Hello NattasithVichienchai,

    Welcome to the Xbox Community Forum. Thank you for sharing your concern with us today and we hope that all is well.

    Xbox Console is multi-Voltage as discussed on this thread: United States purchased Xbox Series X use in Ireland. - Microsoft Community there shouldn't be any problem playing with your Xbox. Also do research what type of Electrical plugs does Thailand uses. Me personally, I use a voltage regulator.

    There are few things you may need to consider when moving to your console to other countries.

    If you're moving to a new country and taking your Xbox with you, or you've recently moved and brought your Xbox, you will need to update your country or region.

    Before you change your country or region settings, here are some important things to understand:

    • These steps will not resolve backward compatibility account region issues; they're only for when you're moving and need to change your locale.
    • If you're temporarily elsewhere, such as on a visit or military assignment, you don't need to change your region.
    • Your Xbox profile info moves with you, but the money in your Microsoft account does not. We can't transfer money between regions, so spend it before you change regions.
    • Any time left on your Xbox Live Gold or Xbox Game Pass subscription will move with your account to the new country/region. If these subscriptions aren’t available in your new country/region, your current subscription will remain active but might not work anymore.Xbox Supported Countries/Regions
    • Other subscriptions may not be available in your new region.
    • There are circumstances (such as having a suspended account) that can prevent you from changing your region.
    • Xbox locales FAQ | Xbox Support
    Update your Microsoft account if you’re moving to a new country or region

    Update your Microsoft account if you’re moving to a new country or region | Xbox Support

    Xbox Supported Countries & Regions | Xbox

    Let us know the result and we will get back to you as soon as we can. We may recommend further troubleshooting steps once we have received your answers to the above questions.
  3. CarTzy Win User

    Xbox series x relocation question please help

    Hello!

    We haven't heard from you in 72 hours, so we assume that your issue has already been resolved. We will not be monitoring this thread moving forward so, if you need further assistance, please create a new thread to discuss these concerns by clicking this link: Microsoft Community.


    [​IMG]


    Thank you for understanding.
  4. QuinnWard Win User

    New Console same problems

    Hey Nkosana23, that begs the question, how do you power cycle the Xbox series x? Please help me Microsoft. Please let me know.
  5. EzequielNeves19 Win User

    Can I play the hogwarts legacy xbox one digital download on my series s

    Hello Tameaka.
    My name is Ezequiel. I'm an Independent Consultant and I'm happy to help you today. Great question, in the store you will find three versions of Hogwarts Legacy, one for Xbox One, another for Series S/X, and the Deluxe version, the Xbox one version you can play on any console in the Xbox One family, the Series S/ X only works on new generation consoles, and the Deluxe version comes with both Hogwarts for Xbox and Hogwarts for Series S/X game versions and exclusive content. Be very careful when making your purchase not to buy the Series S/X version of the game, this version is only compatible with the latest generation consoles. The version of the game Hogwarts for Xbox One can be played on Series S and Series X consoles, but you won't have the same graphics as the exclusive version for Series S and Series X consoles. If you have any questions, please contact me again and I'll be here to explain any other questions.
  6. violetOvercast Win User

    Can't play goat simulator 3???

    THAT LITERALLY SAYS XBOX SERIES X AND IT SAYS SERIES X MULTIPLE TIMES IN THE QUESTION WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT
Thema:

Xbox series x relocation question please help

Loading...
  1. Xbox series x relocation question please help - Similar Threads - series relocation question

  2. Help with achievements on Xbox Series S

    in XboX Insiders
    Help with achievements on Xbox Series S: Is anyone else having trouble unlocking achievements for games they've purchased? Because mine aren't unlocking; I don't know if it's a Microsoft issue or a problem with the game itself....
  3. Xbox series Bug trophy mythic help me

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series Bug trophy mythic help me: Hello, I'm having a problem with the Mythic achievement. I'm an Insider Beta member, and my Mythic achievement is stuck at 48/50, while the normal achievement is at 50/50. I've tried restarting...
  4. Halo servers not working on Xbox series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Halo servers not working on Xbox series X: Has anybody had a problem for those that play a game like Halo 5: Guardians, where every time I boot up the game it freezes on the part where it shows the 343 Industries logo, then it would fully...
  5. Xbox series s disconnecting from xbox live randomly

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series s disconnecting from xbox live randomly: Wired or wireless doesn't matter, console disconnects for a couple seconds then reconnect and is fine for a few hours I've tried everything, changing what port im on clearing mac address,...
  6. Gears of war E day - "Vrr not detected" (Xbox Series X)

    in XboX Insiders
    Gears of war E day - "Vrr not detected" (Xbox Series X): In Gears of War: E-Day, the game itself says “VRR not detected.” My PS5, using the same HDMI cable, TV, and Xbox Series X (in the graphics settings), all say that VRR is enabled. I’ve tried...
  7. Xbox Series X Booted into Initial Setup after going to sleep.

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Series X Booted into Initial Setup after going to sleep.: I am in Preview Delta. Earlier today I had to leave a game unexpectedly and the console timed out and went to sleep as it should. When I turned it on just now, I got a surprisingly long boot...
  8. How safe are Insider builds on Series X?

    in XboX Insiders
    How safe are Insider builds on Series X?: Xbox has been killing it lately with new features and I'd kinda like to get in on the action a little earlier. They warn before downloading that the builds can be buggy but how impactful to the...
  9. X Box series X randomly started not working

    in XboX Insiders
    X Box series X randomly started not working: No matter what controller it will not allow me to go down or select other things. Every time it just jumps back up to the top and will not let me delete games or just start anything. Have tried...
  10. Elite Series 2 controller connectivity problem on Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Elite Series 2 controller connectivity problem on Series X: The day before yesterday, I joined the insider program and I have had an elite series 2 xbox controller for the past 2 years and I never had a problem with it. Yesterday I was playing siege in My...