Xbox Series X reinstalling games when starting it

Discus and support Xbox Series X reinstalling games when starting it in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; So I've been playing fifa 21 and Halo Masterchieve Collection on my Series X and today I tried the quick resume out for the first time and just when I... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Xboxfreak717, Nov 15, 2020.

  1. Xbox Series X reinstalling games when starting it


    So I've been playing fifa 21 and Halo Masterchieve Collection on my Series X and today I tried the quick resume out for the first time and just when I was loaded in the game it said that I have to install the game again, can anyone maybe help me?

    submitted by /u/Xboxfreak717
    [link] [comments]
     
    /u/Xboxfreak717, Nov 15, 2020
    #1
  2. Francia J. Win User

    Fifa 22 Xbox Series X

    You're correct. It's the Xbox Series X version.

    Kindly uninstall the game and then reinstall the game by inserting the disc.
  3. julosjc Win User

    Tenchu Z

    hopefully they start making more games compatible when series x comes rolling in - since it's supposed to support all xbox generations
  4. JamarRichmond Win User

    Call of Duty Modern Warfare - Data Pack 2 not currently available

    I’m having the same problem only it’s the multiplayer pack 1 for me .it starts to download and stops during the middle of the download.

    I’ve deleted the game and reinstalled 3 times and reset my entire Xbox series X and I’m still having an issue.
  5. Skepticality Win User

    Xbox original game

    At the moment microsoft has stopped adding games to the backwards compatibility program but may start again when the xbox series x comes out
  6. digga182 Win User

    How to fix error code 0x8007023e

    I have the same issue on my Xbox series X I hard reset the console and now its worse than before I reset it. I started up my Xbox one X and no issues with that when I started up a game.
Thema:

Xbox Series X reinstalling games when starting it

Loading...
  1. Xbox Series X reinstalling games when starting it - Similar Threads - Series reinstalling games

  2. Elite Series 2 controller connectivity problem on Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Elite Series 2 controller connectivity problem on Series X: The day before yesterday, I joined the insider program and I have had an elite series 2 xbox controller for the past 2 years and I never had a problem with it. Yesterday I was playing siege in My...
  3. Has anyone tried Nativra? Running Windows PC games natively on Xbox Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Has anyone tried Nativra? Running Windows PC games natively on Xbox Series X: I came across this open-source project on GitHub called Nativra. It’s an experimental Xbox Dev Mode app that attempts to run Windows PC games directly on Xbox Series X|S, without streaming or...
  4. Xbox series X disc to digital issues

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series X disc to digital issues: Howdy all! I have been an insider for about 10 years now and just found this subreddit today! I am trying to do the disc to digital and it’s not giving me the option. I am updated to latest and...
  5. Disc to Digital Game Issue - Batman Telltale Series

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to Digital Game Issue - Batman Telltale Series: I have reported the issue through the console, but I claimed a digital license to Batman The Telltale Series with the Season Pass Disc, and it gives me the season pass, but not each individual...
  6. Xbox series s keeps kicking me off of my internet While playing

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series s keeps kicking me off of my internet While playing: as title says, this is the only device that does it, ps5 switch, pc none lag ever, it’s just this xbox pos, i tried switching the dns in advanced but it just keeps logging out once every 1-2 hours...
  7. Xbox One BUG - Cannot Join Insider on Xbox Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox One BUG - Cannot Join Insider on Xbox Series X: Hi, I am encountering a weird glitch. I would like to join the last update but I can't join the Insider program. Could you please force trigger my console? Please tell me what data you need from...
  8. Flight Simulator 2024 keeps reinstalling on Xbox X series

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Flight Simulator 2024 keeps reinstalling on Xbox X series: Good day everyone, I have MS Flight Simulator Deluxe installed on my Xbox X series console and have been playing it for a while now. The problem is that Flight Simulator seems to crash and needs...
  9. Unable to update/reinstall Insider Hub (series x)

    in XboX Insiders
    Unable to update/reinstall Insider Hub (series x): On Xbox Series X (console) I'm unable to install the latest version/update of Insiders Hub. After waiting around 15 minutes at 99% I power cycled and same issue. Uninstalled, rebooted, and tried...
  10. When I go on my Xbox series x it says “if home still won’t launch. Reinstalling should fix...

    in XBoX on Consoles
    When I go on my Xbox series x it says “if home still won’t launch. Reinstalling should fix...: When I go on my Xbox series x it says “if home still won’t launch. Reinstalling should fix the problem. (0x80073d0f) and I can’t access my profile home or my games and apps...