Xbox Series X registration issue

Discus and support Xbox Series X registration issue in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I bought a xbox series x from Microsoft and when they started to ship to me it was say it was a Xbox series x, now it says it a xbox one I remove and... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by ZTROOPER16, Nov 11, 2020.

  1. ZTROOPER16
    ZTROOPER16 Guest

    Xbox Series X registration issue


    I bought a xbox series x from Microsoft and when they started to ship to me it was say it was a Xbox series x, now it says it a xbox one I remove and and registered it again on my devices and it still says xbox one.

    :)
     
    ZTROOPER16, Nov 11, 2020
    #1
  2. -Aymara- Win User

    Xbox series X has no in game sound but has sound on dashboard and everywhere else

    3. ONLY the Xbox-Series X has this issue, No other, including the Series S which is the “little brother” of the Series X

    4. The issue is the Series X
    Are you sure, that the Series S is not affected?
  3. SHAUNSEDGWICK Win User

    My home xbox keeps loading/spinning when I press it

    It's the xbox series x I'm having the issue with. Also my brother has the same issue with the xbox series x.
  4. Nursemorph Win User

    Xbox series x problem

  5. WastingDouglas Win User

    Starfield bugs

    Hi you mean this non-official starfield forum:https://www.starfieldforum.com

    I registred here,but i found note about no one from official support see any posts..what is point for report bugs,if real members of developer team did know about any isues?i notice many bugs and mostly is very series on xbox series x console.
  6. RabidStorm02 Win User

    Xbox Series X disconnects from WiFi when turned off

    I’m not sure how to reach these settings, but I’m quite certain it is not an issue with my router. My series x has worked for months before now, and all other devices on the network are working, including my Xbox one and Xbox one x. I have been having this issue since roughly the time that my series x last updated, is it possible that the issue is an overlooked bug in the series x OS?
Thema:

Xbox Series X registration issue

Loading...
  1. Xbox Series X registration issue - Similar Threads - Series registration issue

  2. Help with achievements on Xbox Series S

    in XboX Insiders
    Help with achievements on Xbox Series S: Is anyone else having trouble unlocking achievements for games they've purchased? Because mine aren't unlocking; I don't know if it's a Microsoft issue or a problem with the game itself....
  3. Xbox series Bug trophy mythic help me

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series Bug trophy mythic help me: Hello, I'm having a problem with the Mythic achievement. I'm an Insider Beta member, and my Mythic achievement is stuck at 48/50, while the normal achievement is at 50/50. I've tried restarting...
  4. Halo servers not working on Xbox series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Halo servers not working on Xbox series X: Has anybody had a problem for those that play a game like Halo 5: Guardians, where every time I boot up the game it freezes on the part where it shows the 343 Industries logo, then it would fully...
  5. Xbox series s disconnecting from xbox live randomly

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series s disconnecting from xbox live randomly: Wired or wireless doesn't matter, console disconnects for a couple seconds then reconnect and is fine for a few hours I've tried everything, changing what port im on clearing mac address,...
  6. Gears of war E day - "Vrr not detected" (Xbox Series X)

    in XboX Insiders
    Gears of war E day - "Vrr not detected" (Xbox Series X): In Gears of War: E-Day, the game itself says “VRR not detected.” My PS5, using the same HDMI cable, TV, and Xbox Series X (in the graphics settings), all say that VRR is enabled. I’ve tried...
  7. Xbox Series X Booted into Initial Setup after going to sleep.

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Series X Booted into Initial Setup after going to sleep.: I am in Preview Delta. Earlier today I had to leave a game unexpectedly and the console timed out and went to sleep as it should. When I turned it on just now, I got a surprisingly long boot...
  8. How safe are Insider builds on Series X?

    in XboX Insiders
    How safe are Insider builds on Series X?: Xbox has been killing it lately with new features and I'd kinda like to get in on the action a little earlier. They warn before downloading that the builds can be buggy but how impactful to the...
  9. X Box series X randomly started not working

    in XboX Insiders
    X Box series X randomly started not working: No matter what controller it will not allow me to go down or select other things. Every time it just jumps back up to the top and will not let me delete games or just start anything. Have tried...
  10. Elite Series 2 controller connectivity problem on Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Elite Series 2 controller connectivity problem on Series X: The day before yesterday, I joined the insider program and I have had an elite series 2 xbox controller for the past 2 years and I never had a problem with it. Yesterday I was playing siege in My...