Xbox Series X - Region error

Discus and support Xbox Series X - Region error in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Hi If I try to open Microsoft Awards I get a message that says I need to change my region to access it. If I try to use cloud gaming, I get a... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by BlueSteelAlexio, Mar 16, 2022.

  1. Xbox Series X - Region error


    Hi

    If I try to open Microsoft Awards I get a message that says I need to change my region to access it.

    If I try to use cloud gaming, I get a message that says it is not available in my region.

    I'm in the UK and I purchased the console here, so have never had region problems before and have never changed that setting.

    My region is set to UK on the Xbox

    My Microsoft account region is set to UK

    I've tried changing it, then changing it back, restarting the console, doing a full hard reset...nothing seems to work.

    Does anyone know what the problem is?

    Thanks

    :)
     
    BlueSteelAlexio, Mar 16, 2022
    #1
  2. Obsessive Power Win User

    Xbox series Xbox destiny 2 compatibility

    Hi,

    Physical games on the Xbox One platform are region free and work on all Xbox One console's.

    So regardless of any region differences with Series X, your Xbox One games will not be affected as the region free is hard coded into the discs (for want of a better explanation). My guess is that the Series X will be region free for physical games anyway.
  3. ngocphi Win User

    Xbox Series X - Region error

    Are you in a territory or the physical location of uk

    And yes it makes a difference

    Terrorities count differently

    This includes military bases as they use foreign isps
  4. Ricardo Lechuga Win User

    Xbox Series X - Region error

    Hi BlueSteelAlexio! My name is Ricardo an independent advisor ready to help you with this situation!

    Cloud games and Microsoft Rewards can detect your location, even if you select a different region on the console.

    If you try cloud games on your mobile device you are able to use them?
  5. John P_14 Win User

    Does a Japanese region Xbox Series X have any differences with the default button layouts for games?

    Hi and thanks for reaching out. I hope you’re doing well. I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft user like you and I'll be happy to help you.

    The Xbox Series X console sold in Japan is not different from the Xbox Series X sold in other regions, including North America and Europe, in terms of button layouts for games. So I believe, the button layout for games on a Japanese region Xbox Series X is the same as the default button layout used in other regions.
  6. Dale Mixon1 Win User

    Games crashing on my Xbox One X

    I looked at the table and the Xbox One X consoles are not listed in any region. Only for Series X/S consoles.
Thema:

Xbox Series X - Region error

Loading...
  1. Xbox Series X - Region error - Similar Threads - Series Region error

  2. How safe are Insider builds on Series X?

    in XboX Insiders
    How safe are Insider builds on Series X?: Xbox has been killing it lately with new features and I'd kinda like to get in on the action a little earlier. They warn before downloading that the builds can be buggy but how impactful to the...
  3. X Box series X randomly started not working

    in XboX Insiders
    X Box series X randomly started not working: No matter what controller it will not allow me to go down or select other things. Every time it just jumps back up to the top and will not let me delete games or just start anything. Have tried...
  4. Elite Series 2 controller connectivity problem on Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Elite Series 2 controller connectivity problem on Series X: The day before yesterday, I joined the insider program and I have had an elite series 2 xbox controller for the past 2 years and I never had a problem with it. Yesterday I was playing siege in My...
  5. Has anyone tried Nativra? Running Windows PC games natively on Xbox Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Has anyone tried Nativra? Running Windows PC games natively on Xbox Series X: I came across this open-source project on GitHub called Nativra. It’s an experimental Xbox Dev Mode app that attempts to run Windows PC games directly on Xbox Series X|S, without streaming or...
  6. Xbox series X disc to digital issues

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series X disc to digital issues: Howdy all! I have been an insider for about 10 years now and just found this subreddit today! I am trying to do the disc to digital and it’s not giving me the option. I am updated to latest and...
  7. Disc to Digital Game Issue - Batman Telltale Series

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to Digital Game Issue - Batman Telltale Series: I have reported the issue through the console, but I claimed a digital license to Batman The Telltale Series with the Season Pass Disc, and it gives me the season pass, but not each individual...
  8. Incorrect Region issue on my xbox series x

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Incorrect Region issue on my xbox series x: Hello, I have been trying to buy Shadow of the erdtree. But each time it shows incorrect region error. My Microsoft account as well as xbox console region settings is same. How to proceed ?...
  9. My xbox series s no display after changing region

    in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox series s no display after changing region: Hi all. I bought my xbox series s on june 2023, it worked out like usual, standby mode on to play remotely etc. But today i want to change region just to check something, after i change region i...
  10. I brought an xbox series x that ended up not being region 4 for dvds

    in XBoX on Windows
    I brought an xbox series x that ended up not being region 4 for dvds: Is there anything I can do about this like sending the console in to Microsoft or anything like that 2f850b0c-3a7b-4f9e-8971-1945ddc903a4