Xbox series x refurbished deals?

Discus and support Xbox series x refurbished deals? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I was wondering if there was a good website to find a cheaper version of Xbox series x? Such as a refurbished Xbox series x. Please let me know your... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/dunkindash, Jul 26, 2022.

  1. Xbox series x refurbished deals?


    I was wondering if there was a good website to find a cheaper version of Xbox series x? Such as a refurbished Xbox series x. Please let me know your thoughts on a trusted resource for this. Thanks in advance for the help.

    submitted by /u/dunkindash
    [link] [comments]
     
    /u/dunkindash, Jul 26, 2022
    #1
  2. Obsessive Power Win User

    Genuine or not?

    You say you purchased this console from Microsoft, can you provide the link where you found the console prior to purchasing it?

    What country are you located in?

    Did you buy the cheaper Refurbished Series X consoles also available on the Microsoft store? Xbox Series X (Certified Refurbished)

    As stated earlier, Nuremburg, Germany, is where the Xbox repair centre located. It's quite possible that your console ships from this location too. Which would perhaps make sense if it were refurbished.

    Signing for packages over a certain amount is quite standard these days.
  3. Smwutches Win User

    Hello, I have an XBox one refurbished into an X/S ... Will it still be able to play The First Descendant after the game stops working on XBoxONE after June 19 2025?

    There's no way to refurbish a One into a Series S/X. Are you sure it's not just a One S or One X? Those are not the same thing.
  4. cpt sheridan Win User

    I dropped my xbox one

    If you go the route of sending your console to Microsoft, they will send you back a refurbished console.

    Look at the prices on the link that was provided and work out if it's worth paying the money that Microsoft are asking for them to send you a refurbished console or go for a new Xbox Series S or X.
  5. Lucas Lauer Win User

    Question: Should a refurbished Xbox Series S outlast an Xbox One X that was new and first used on Christmas 2018? (Monday, July 18th, 2022)

    Hello, thomasseymour18901. Thanks for reaching out. I'm Lucas, an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft user just like you. I'll be glad to help you out.

    The Xbox Series S is a newer generation console. It has a newer hardware and since it is refurbished, it is working just as a new one. The Xbox One X is not a bad console, but it is from an older generation and has older parts from the hardware. So in my opinion, a refurbished Series S is worth a little more than an used Xbox One X.

    Feel free to ask back any questions.
  6. JosefLBohorquez Win User

    Refurbished Xbox Series X Questions?

    Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

    Hope you're doing great today Chris

    The console is sealed and everything. Like most of the official refurbished products (this applies to other companies) as you say, you have the regular warranty and everything.
    The refurbished product is basically a console that was returned by a customer because:
    1. They didn’t like the product
    2. It was repaired

    When the console is repaired, only the faulty part is changed.
    But in terms of quality is the same
Thema:

Xbox series x refurbished deals?

Loading...
  1. Xbox series x refurbished deals? - Similar Threads - series refurbished deals

  2. X Box series X randomly started not working

    in XboX Insiders
    X Box series X randomly started not working: No matter what controller it will not allow me to go down or select other things. Every time it just jumps back up to the top and will not let me delete games or just start anything. Have tried...
  3. Elite Series 2 controller connectivity problem on Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Elite Series 2 controller connectivity problem on Series X: The day before yesterday, I joined the insider program and I have had an elite series 2 xbox controller for the past 2 years and I never had a problem with it. Yesterday I was playing siege in My...
  4. Has anyone tried Nativra? Running Windows PC games natively on Xbox Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Has anyone tried Nativra? Running Windows PC games natively on Xbox Series X: I came across this open-source project on GitHub called Nativra. It’s an experimental Xbox Dev Mode app that attempts to run Windows PC games directly on Xbox Series X|S, without streaming or...
  5. Xbox series X disc to digital issues

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series X disc to digital issues: Howdy all! I have been an insider for about 10 years now and just found this subreddit today! I am trying to do the disc to digital and it’s not giving me the option. I am updated to latest and...
  6. Disc to Digital Game Issue - Batman Telltale Series

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to Digital Game Issue - Batman Telltale Series: I have reported the issue through the console, but I claimed a digital license to Batman The Telltale Series with the Season Pass Disc, and it gives me the season pass, but not each individual...
  7. Xbox series s keeps kicking me off of my internet While playing

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series s keeps kicking me off of my internet While playing: as title says, this is the only device that does it, ps5 switch, pc none lag ever, it’s just this xbox pos, i tried switching the dns in advanced but it just keeps logging out once every 1-2 hours...
  8. Xbox One BUG - Cannot Join Insider on Xbox Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox One BUG - Cannot Join Insider on Xbox Series X: Hi, I am encountering a weird glitch. I would like to join the last update but I can't join the Insider program. Could you please force trigger my console? Please tell me what data you need from...
  9. Xbox Series X/S power options to shutdown.

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Series X/S power options to shutdown.: Hey everyone! I don't know if I'm the only one who shutdown completly his Xbox Series X... But it's kinda annoying to go into the options and power menu to do it. I think it could be nice to have...
  10. "New" refurbished XBOX series X not working with Assassins Creed Shadows

    in XBoX on Consoles
    "New" refurbished XBOX series X not working with Assassins Creed Shadows: Hi There, I ordered (March 29, 2025) and received (April 1, 2025) a refurbished Series X a few days ago (through Microsoft) and purchased a disc copy of Assassins Creed Shadows (from Best Buy)...