Xbox Series X recognising game as Xbox One Version
Discus and support Xbox Series X recognising game as Xbox One Version in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi all, I got fifa 22 through the post today but by series X is seeing it as the Xbox One version when I install it. Is this something anyone else... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by KPott93, Nov 8, 2021.
Thema:
Xbox Series X recognising game as Xbox One Version
Loading...
-
Xbox Series X recognising game as Xbox One Version - Similar Threads - Series recognising game
-
Beta Build Xbox Series X won't claim copy Star Wars Galactic Racer as a Disc-to-Digital game.
in XboX InsidersBeta Build Xbox Series X won't claim copy Star Wars Galactic Racer as a Disc-to-Digital game.: I just got a PHYSICAL copy of Star Wars Galactic Racer and claimed the Disc-to-Digital license on my Beta Build Xbox Series X, but it seems to not claim it. Am I doing something wrong, or am I... -
Help with achievements on Xbox Series S
in XboX InsidersHelp with achievements on Xbox Series S: Is anyone else having trouble unlocking achievements for games they've purchased? Because mine aren't unlocking; I don't know if it's a Microsoft issue or a problem with the game itself.... -
Xbox series Bug trophy mythic help me
in XboX InsidersXbox series Bug trophy mythic help me: Hello, I'm having a problem with the Mythic achievement. I'm an Insider Beta member, and my Mythic achievement is stuck at 48/50, while the normal achievement is at 50/50. I've tried restarting... -
Halo servers not working on Xbox series X
in XboX InsidersHalo servers not working on Xbox series X: Has anybody had a problem for those that play a game like Halo 5: Guardians, where every time I boot up the game it freezes on the part where it shows the 343 Industries logo, then it would fully... -
Xbox series x not recognising xbox one/series discs
in XBoX on ConsolesXbox series x not recognising xbox one/series discs: Hey y'all so i am tryna play metal gear solid V the phantom pain and my xbox isn't recognising the disc like the install the disc thing won't pop up. It cant also recognise other xbox one/series... -
My Xbox Series X now requires multiple restarts to recognise the wired connection directly...
in XBoX on ConsolesMy Xbox Series X now requires multiple restarts to recognise the wired connection directly...: Hi everyone, Over the last 2 weeks or so my Series X has stopped automatically connecting to my wired ethernet connection upon startup. It requires multiple restarts and full power cycles of... -
My pc does not recognise my xbox series s controller (through USB) [HUN/ENG]
in XBoX Games and AppsMy pc does not recognise my xbox series s controller (through USB) [HUN/ENG]: I wanted to use my controller on the pc, I connected it through USB and it doesn't work. I watched 3 videos, none of them helped. Is there a driver or something that I need to download or just I'm... -
Series x console reset, micro not recognising email
in XBoX AccessibilitySeries x console reset, micro not recognising email: Help! I’ve recently sold my Xbox series x because my father has given me his due to not using it, when I sold the console I reset the console to factory settings, when I tried to sign into the new... -
Elite Series 2 Controller not recognised by PC when its directly plugged in and wont turn...
in XBoX on ConsolesElite Series 2 Controller not recognised by PC when its directly plugged in and wont turn...: Any fixes on this without having to buy a new controller? 0445b4de-d683-4ff3-bab7-94a3a886088a