Xbox series x rattling
Discus and support Xbox series x rattling in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I've had my xbox for about six months now, and well it never used to make a rattle, I've never really moved it or knocked it, however after not play... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by AstonMartini-Facio, Nov 12, 2021.
Thema:
Xbox series x rattling
Loading...
-
Xbox series x rattling - Similar Threads - series rattling
-
Beta Build Xbox Series X won't claim copy Star Wars Galactic Racer as a Disc-to-Digital game.
in XboX InsidersBeta Build Xbox Series X won't claim copy Star Wars Galactic Racer as a Disc-to-Digital game.: I just got a PHYSICAL copy of Star Wars Galactic Racer and claimed the Disc-to-Digital license on my Beta Build Xbox Series X, but it seems to not claim it. Am I doing something wrong, or am I... -
Help with achievements on Xbox Series S
in XboX InsidersHelp with achievements on Xbox Series S: Is anyone else having trouble unlocking achievements for games they've purchased? Because mine aren't unlocking; I don't know if it's a Microsoft issue or a problem with the game itself.... -
Xbox series Bug trophy mythic help me
in XboX InsidersXbox series Bug trophy mythic help me: Hello, I'm having a problem with the Mythic achievement. I'm an Insider Beta member, and my Mythic achievement is stuck at 48/50, while the normal achievement is at 50/50. I've tried restarting... -
Halo servers not working on Xbox series X
in XboX InsidersHalo servers not working on Xbox series X: Has anybody had a problem for those that play a game like Halo 5: Guardians, where every time I boot up the game it freezes on the part where it shows the 343 Industries logo, then it would fully... -
Xbox series s disconnecting from xbox live randomly
in XboX InsidersXbox series s disconnecting from xbox live randomly: Wired or wireless doesn't matter, console disconnects for a couple seconds then reconnect and is fine for a few hours I've tried everything, changing what port im on clearing mac address,... -
Gears of war E day - "Vrr not detected" (Xbox Series X)
in XboX InsidersGears of war E day - "Vrr not detected" (Xbox Series X): In Gears of War: E-Day, the game itself says “VRR not detected.” My PS5, using the same HDMI cable, TV, and Xbox Series X (in the graphics settings), all say that VRR is enabled. I’ve tried... -
The rattling sound from my new Elite Series 2 controller
in XBoX on ConsolesThe rattling sound from my new Elite Series 2 controller: Hello, A few days ago, I purchased a new Elite Series 2 controller. While I haven't noticed any issues with other games, I hear an irritating rattling sound from the right trigger when I try it... -
Rattling sound in elite series 2 controller
in XBoX on WindowsRattling sound in elite series 2 controller: So my warranty is over on my controller. By a few months and I seem to have this issue with multiple elite controllers. That just over time something on the inside seems to start rattling. The... -
Rattling Noise XBOX SERIES X
in XBoX on ConsolesRattling Noise XBOX SERIES X: Hi! I just bought an Xbox Series X and when I picked it up from the box I heard a rattling noise and the more I investigated it looks like it comes from the cooler.The thing is that the console...