Xbox series X rattling

Discus and support Xbox series X rattling in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I just got my xbox series X, took it out the box and there is something rattling around inside, it sounds terrible. Anyone had the same?... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Bett0n, Nov 10, 2020.

  1. Bett0n
    Bett0n Guest

    Xbox series X rattling


    I just got my xbox series X, took it out the box and there is something rattling around inside, it sounds terrible. Anyone had the same?

    :)
     
    Bett0n, Nov 10, 2020
    #1
  2. AstonMartini-Facio Win User

    Xbox series x rattling

    I found someone who had a similar rattling, but my ones a bit different mine doesn't have any whistling noise here is a link to their video:

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pNYVR4bWo5M
  3. [Farscape] Win User

    Xbox series X rattling

    sounds like either a piece of plastic or a rogue screw, called rushed manufacturing, i would return for a replacement.
  4. Jesse E' Win User

    Xbox series x rattling

    Hello, My name is Jesse. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

    I'll advise that you should monitor the issue closely and if it gets worse or starts affecting your game play, then you should request a service repair to have it checked out https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/hardware-ne....

    Hope this helps
  5. Darhyl Amizola Win User

    Rattling Noise XBOX SERIES X

    Hi Johnny! My name is Darhyl and I’d be more than happy to help you with your query.

    I'm sorry you are experiencing this with your Xbox Series X console.

    According to Independent Advisor Jesse E': https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us...rattling/8e3abd13-990e-40e3-a2fc-500d47cfc738

    "I'll advise that you should monitor the issue closely and if it gets worse or starts affecting your gameplay, then you should request a service repair to have it checked out

    https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/hardware-network/warranty-service/getting-your-product-serviced#:~:text=If%20it's%20within%20warranty%2C%20repairs,be%20charged%20a%20repair%20fee.&text=If%20your%20Xbox%20console%20or,warranty%20service%20for%20a%20fee "

    If the console rattling noise gets louder or you're having technical issues upon navigating through the console dashboard/during in-game you may try to contact the retailer where you have purchased your console first for possible replacement/refund depending on their policy.

    However if the retailer refers you to Xbox Support, just as Jesse E mentioned, you may check your free warranty replacement order through the same link above.

    Thank you for your kindness and understanding! Please feel free to let me know if you need anything else.

    Best Regards,
    Darhyl
  6. Jarvyk Win User

    Xbox hardware

    The solution I was looking at was replacing with an Xbox one X so i'm not too concerned with warranty voiding. The sound is definitely not just startup turbo fan sounds, it is a concerning rattle, this is why I suspected an obstruction.
Thema:

Xbox series X rattling

Loading...
  1. Xbox series X rattling - Similar Threads - series rattling

  2. Help with achievements on Xbox Series S

    in XboX Insiders
    Help with achievements on Xbox Series S: Is anyone else having trouble unlocking achievements for games they've purchased? Because mine aren't unlocking; I don't know if it's a Microsoft issue or a problem with the game itself....
  3. Xbox series Bug trophy mythic help me

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series Bug trophy mythic help me: Hello, I'm having a problem with the Mythic achievement. I'm an Insider Beta member, and my Mythic achievement is stuck at 48/50, while the normal achievement is at 50/50. I've tried restarting...
  4. Halo servers not working on Xbox series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Halo servers not working on Xbox series X: Has anybody had a problem for those that play a game like Halo 5: Guardians, where every time I boot up the game it freezes on the part where it shows the 343 Industries logo, then it would fully...
  5. Xbox series s disconnecting from xbox live randomly

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series s disconnecting from xbox live randomly: Wired or wireless doesn't matter, console disconnects for a couple seconds then reconnect and is fine for a few hours I've tried everything, changing what port im on clearing mac address,...
  6. Gears of war E day - "Vrr not detected" (Xbox Series X)

    in XboX Insiders
    Gears of war E day - "Vrr not detected" (Xbox Series X): In Gears of War: E-Day, the game itself says “VRR not detected.” My PS5, using the same HDMI cable, TV, and Xbox Series X (in the graphics settings), all say that VRR is enabled. I’ve tried...
  7. Xbox Series X Booted into Initial Setup after going to sleep.

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Series X Booted into Initial Setup after going to sleep.: I am in Preview Delta. Earlier today I had to leave a game unexpectedly and the console timed out and went to sleep as it should. When I turned it on just now, I got a surprisingly long boot...
  8. The rattling sound from my new Elite Series 2 controller

    in XBoX on Consoles
    The rattling sound from my new Elite Series 2 controller: Hello, A few days ago, I purchased a new Elite Series 2 controller. While I haven't noticed any issues with other games, I hear an irritating rattling sound from the right trigger when I try it...
  9. Rattling sound in elite series 2 controller

    in XBoX on Windows
    Rattling sound in elite series 2 controller: So my warranty is over on my controller. By a few months and I seem to have this issue with multiple elite controllers. That just over time something on the inside seems to start rattling. The...
  10. Rattling Noise XBOX SERIES X

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Rattling Noise XBOX SERIES X: Hi! I just bought an Xbox Series X and when I picked it up from the box I heard a rattling noise and the more I investigated it looks like it comes from the cooler.The thing is that the console...

Users found this page by searching for:

  1. xbox series x controller rattle

    ,
  2. series s rattling noise

    ,
  3. xbox series x rattling sound