Xbox series x rapidly scrolling up and down in menu and games
Discus and support Xbox series x rapidly scrolling up and down in menu and games in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; had the Xbox about a year and only play it now and again. A few months ago I notice when playing fifa that the players would run off in random... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by XI BRFC IX, Oct 19, 2023.
Thema:
Xbox series x rapidly scrolling up and down in menu and games
Loading...
-
Xbox series x rapidly scrolling up and down in menu and games - Similar Threads - series rapidly scrolling
-
Beta Build Xbox Series X won't claim copy Star Wars Galactic Racer as a Disc-to-Digital game.
in XboX InsidersBeta Build Xbox Series X won't claim copy Star Wars Galactic Racer as a Disc-to-Digital game.: I just got a PHYSICAL copy of Star Wars Galactic Racer and claimed the Disc-to-Digital license on my Beta Build Xbox Series X, but it seems to not claim it. Am I doing something wrong, or am I... -
Help with achievements on Xbox Series S
in XboX InsidersHelp with achievements on Xbox Series S: Is anyone else having trouble unlocking achievements for games they've purchased? Because mine aren't unlocking; I don't know if it's a Microsoft issue or a problem with the game itself.... -
Xbox series Bug trophy mythic help me
in XboX InsidersXbox series Bug trophy mythic help me: Hello, I'm having a problem with the Mythic achievement. I'm an Insider Beta member, and my Mythic achievement is stuck at 48/50, while the normal achievement is at 50/50. I've tried restarting... -
Halo servers not working on Xbox series X
in XboX InsidersHalo servers not working on Xbox series X: Has anybody had a problem for those that play a game like Halo 5: Guardians, where every time I boot up the game it freezes on the part where it shows the 343 Industries logo, then it would fully... -
Xbox series s disconnecting from xbox live randomly
in XboX InsidersXbox series s disconnecting from xbox live randomly: Wired or wireless doesn't matter, console disconnects for a couple seconds then reconnect and is fine for a few hours I've tried everything, changing what port im on clearing mac address,... -
Xbox Series S turning on and off rapidly or not starting at all.
in XBoX on ConsolesXbox Series S turning on and off rapidly or not starting at all.: Good evening. I have had my Xbox Series S for about 2 years now and it has never had any problems of any sort ever before. Yesterday when turning it on in the morning, the power button began... -
What does it mean when my xbox series s power button blocks rapidly in a series of 2 blinks?
in XBoX on ConsolesWhat does it mean when my xbox series s power button blocks rapidly in a series of 2 blinks?: My xbox series s power button started blinking 2 times at a time after I turned it off. I'm worried something I wrong with my xbox. What does it mean and how do I fix it?... -
Xbox series X power button rapidly blinks.
in XBoX on ConsolesXbox series X power button rapidly blinks.: So today I plugged in and turned on my xbox series x for the first time in 2 months. There was of course a system update of 5gbs. I noticed the whole time the update was happening, the power light... -
Remote Play Xbox Series S causing rapid outputs
in XBoX Games and AppsRemote Play Xbox Series S causing rapid outputs: I'm trying to live stream Fortnite with remote play with Windows PC on Xbox Series S and when trying it causes a very rapid movements and glitches with speed. Both devices are on same network and...