Xbox series x randomly shutting down while playing cod

Discus and support Xbox series x randomly shutting down while playing cod in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Xbox series x randomly shutting down while playing cod c9da38f0-a7bd-41c5-8d34-accd784c98ac Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Dries Fourie, Jan 7, 2023.

1. Dries Fourie
    Dries Fourie Guest

:)

Dries Fourie, Jan 7, 2023
  2. ymo1965 Win User

Xbox Series X Randomly Shutting Down While Playing

Another much larger thread here..

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/xbox/forum/all/xbox-series-x-turns-itself-off/2c824f7a-8c85-4085-996a-54f501f98bd1?page=41
  3. EminentJunkie Win User

Series X randomly shutting down while gaming.

Hi there. Sorry to hear u have the same problem. My console was made in jan 21. I’ve heard about possible bad batches in the first few months but I don’t think that’s the case. I think it’s just random bad chips. My console has gotten worse with even more games shutting it down. This seems to have coincided with the hot weather we have here so I’m convinced it’s overheating. Even tho I’ve never had an error message. So I still have the problems and I’ve tried every fix possible. I am now sending it back. I’ll post how that goes. I recommend you do the same
  4. SH4K4L⠀ Win User

I also have the shutting down issue.

What manufacturing date do your consoles have? My xbox is from 09/22/2020.

Did a repair solve the problem for you?

Was the console replaced or repaired?

Does the new console have a different manufacturing date?
  5. GameSpateALT Win User

If it’s a game you’d be interested in, there’s this free to play WWII combat sim called Enlisted. I’ve been playing it basically nonstop since I tried it 2 days ago. And don’t worry, the combat or menus aren’t as complex as they seem. Even with raytracing on in quality mode I actually haven’t had the system shut down on me once. I wonder if you’ll have the same experience. This game would definitely strain the console.
  6. EminentJunkie Win User

All I’ve found as a fix is to send it back to be replaced. But again like u that’s a road I don’t want to go down. And what’s worse is I live in the uk and there doesn’t seem to b anyway secure way to return it to Microsoft via ups in this country. So I’m **** either way
Thema:

1. Xbox series x randomly shutting down while playing cod - Similar Threads - series randomly shutting

2. Xbox series controller pressing random buttons on its own

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series controller pressing random buttons on its own: Just got a brand new controller and a month later every button from triggers to joysticks have randomly bugging out in every game I play. I’m playing an fps called destiny 2 and when I aim I...
  3. Xbox series s randomly restarted itself

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series s randomly restarted itself: I was watching a twitch stream without any heat issues and my Xbox randomly shut off without that sound that it makes when it shuts off then immediately turned back on like i pressed restart. This...
  4. My xbox series x controller disconnects and reconnects on my pc randomly

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox series x controller disconnects and reconnects on my pc randomly: Hello, recently I've been having this issue when playing a game where my controller would randomly disconnect and reconnect even in wired on PC, I tried other usb cables, batteries, another pc,...
  5. Series x randomly shutting down

in XBoX on Consoles
    Series x randomly shutting down: Hi all, I have a series x since release and have never had any issues but lately the console shuts off on its own while playing a game. I have had it cleaned by a store that has looked after all...
  6. My Xbox elite series 2 controller will randomly start to disconnect from my Xbox series S

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox elite series 2 controller will randomly start to disconnect from my Xbox series S: My elite series 2 core controller has been working just fine for the past 8 months since I have had it with no issues then today it won’t stay connected to my Xbox, the controller will start to...
  7. Xbox Series X randomly shuts off

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Series X randomly shuts off: Hello, I see this a lot but I can’t find anything concrete to solving the issue. Recently bought this console in August. Upon playing certain games it would just turn off, controller still on. It...
  8. Xbox Series S Randomly Shuts Down; Gives Overheating Error

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series S Randomly Shuts Down; Gives Overheating Error: Hello, my Series S will consistently shut down after a certain amount of time running a game. At first I thought there was some issue overheating because that was the error message that I received...
  9. Xbox Series X randomly shuts off after 5-10 minutes of gameplay

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Series X randomly shuts off after 5-10 minutes of gameplay: So, here’s one I haven’t been able to find a solution for… As the title says, my Series X randomly shuts off only after 5-10 minutes of gameplay. Literally. It is in shut down power mode, so...
  10. New Series X randomly keeps shutting off

in XboX Insiders
    New Series X randomly keeps shutting off: Need some help here. Purchased a Series X online this week and received it today. Had no issues while I set it up earlier, and it stayed on for a good hour and a half while downloading a game....