Xbox Series X randomly shuts down at the dashboard or store as well?

Discus and support Xbox Series X randomly shuts down at the dashboard or store as well? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I read a lot of articles and forum posts about the XSX, it crashed during gameplay. But my Series X shuts off even at the dasboard or the store. Used... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/t1Rabbit, Nov 26, 2020.

1. /u/t1Rabbit
    /u/t1Rabbit Guest

I read a lot of articles and forum posts about the XSX, it crashed during gameplay. But my Series X shuts off even at the dasboard or the store.

Used it for 10 days without any issue, and the first crash started during CoD Warzone. After that crash, NK11 crashed twice as well which worked perfectly before. In the last 3 days, my Xbox turned itself off without games, browsing in the store and the dashboard. I dont think CoD Warzone has anything to do with it, but experienced my first crash in that game, and it was just only a 10 second freeze, rather than a crash.

Its a hardware related issue? Im not in the insiders program btw. I hard resetted the console, tried different outlets. Its totally random, sometimes im playing for 4 hours and nothing happens.

submitted by /u/t1Rabbit
    [link] [comments]

/u/t1Rabbit, Nov 26, 2020
  2. Olivia Broughton Win User

Xbox Series X shutting down randomly?

That did not work unfortunately
  3. Francia J. Win User

In this case, uninstalling and reinstalling both games will be the next step.
  4. baileighneutze Win User

Xbox Series X shutting down randomly

I'm having the same issue got the halo series x at the end of november had no issues until a few weeks back when I decided to pick borderlands 3 up to play with my nephew (already own on ps4 but wanted to play online with him) after playing for half an hour the console shut itself down it was fine playing solo but now it's just happened in tiny Tina's wonderlands playing solo which sucks because the game was $150nzd and I cant play it
  5. XBF - Hayabusa Win User

Xbox Series X shutting down randomly

Hello ASimpleBroccoli,

Welcome to Xbox Community Forum. Thank you for sharing your concern with us today and we hope that all is well.

Sorry to hear you are experiencing issues with your Xbox consoles, even after sending it back. Based on your post it looks like you followed the troubleshooting steps provided here: Troubleshoot Xbox console unexpectedly turning off | Xbox Support

Please submit a report using the Report a Problem feature on your console as soon as the error happens again. This will help the Xbox team investigate with a deeper understanding of the cause.

Please make sure to add a detailed description of the problem in the Description box. Instructions on how to report a problem: Provide feedback to Team Xbox | Xbox Support

Once complete, post the title of the bug report along with the submission date in this thread.

-Hayabusa
  6. Francia J. Win User

Thema:

1. Xbox Series X randomly shuts down at the dashboard or store as well? - Similar Threads - Series randomly shuts

2. Xbox series controller pressing random buttons on its own

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series controller pressing random buttons on its own: Just got a brand new controller and a month later every button from triggers to joysticks have randomly bugging out in every game I play. I’m playing an fps called destiny 2 and when I aim I...
  3. Xbox series s randomly restarted itself

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series s randomly restarted itself: I was watching a twitch stream without any heat issues and my Xbox randomly shut off without that sound that it makes when it shuts off then immediately turned back on like i pressed restart. This...
  4. My xbox series x controller disconnects and reconnects on my pc randomly

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox series x controller disconnects and reconnects on my pc randomly: Hello, recently I've been having this issue when playing a game where my controller would randomly disconnect and reconnect even in wired on PC, I tried other usb cables, batteries, another pc,...
  5. Series x randomly shutting down

in XBoX on Consoles
    Series x randomly shutting down: Hi all, I have a series x since release and have never had any issues but lately the console shuts off on its own while playing a game. I have had it cleaned by a store that has looked after all...
  6. My Xbox elite series 2 controller will randomly start to disconnect from my Xbox series S

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox elite series 2 controller will randomly start to disconnect from my Xbox series S: My elite series 2 core controller has been working just fine for the past 8 months since I have had it with no issues then today it won’t stay connected to my Xbox, the controller will start to...
  7. Xbox Series X randomly shuts off

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Series X randomly shuts off: Hello, I see this a lot but I can’t find anything concrete to solving the issue. Recently bought this console in August. Upon playing certain games it would just turn off, controller still on. It...
  8. Xbox Series S Randomly Shuts Down; Gives Overheating Error

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series S Randomly Shuts Down; Gives Overheating Error: Hello, my Series S will consistently shut down after a certain amount of time running a game. At first I thought there was some issue overheating because that was the error message that I received...
  9. Xbox Series X randomly shuts off after 5-10 minutes of gameplay

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Series X randomly shuts off after 5-10 minutes of gameplay: So, here’s one I haven’t been able to find a solution for… As the title says, my Series X randomly shuts off only after 5-10 minutes of gameplay. Literally. It is in shut down power mode, so...
  10. New Series X randomly keeps shutting off

in XboX Insiders
    New Series X randomly keeps shutting off: Need some help here. Purchased a Series X online this week and received it today. Had no issues while I set it up earlier, and it stayed on for a good hour and a half while downloading a game....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. xbox series x shuts off while browsing store