Xbox Series X Random shutdowns & Random controller freezes
Discus and support Xbox Series X Random shutdowns & Random controller freezes in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello, I'm wondering if anyone else has experienced these issues, as the subject line says, every once in a while the system will become unresponsive... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by RussellBellucci, Mar 3, 2021.
Thema:
Xbox Series X Random shutdowns & Random controller freezes
Loading...
-
Xbox Series X Random shutdowns & Random controller freezes - Similar Threads - Series Random shutdowns
-
Xbox series s disconnecting from xbox live randomly
in XboX InsidersXbox series s disconnecting from xbox live randomly: Wired or wireless doesn't matter, console disconnects for a couple seconds then reconnect and is fine for a few hours I've tried everything, changing what port im on clearing mac address,... -
X Box series X randomly started not working
in XboX InsidersX Box series X randomly started not working: No matter what controller it will not allow me to go down or select other things. Every time it just jumps back up to the top and will not let me delete games or just start anything. Have tried... -
Xbox Series X randomly resets when playing Fortnite. It makes a error jittery sound of the...
in XBoX on ConsolesXbox Series X randomly resets when playing Fortnite. It makes a error jittery sound of the...: Hi all, I like you play fortnite every once in while and recently its been unplayable. About 10-12 minutes into any match it'll just restart my xbox. It'll jitter the audio then restart. Anything... -
Xbox series x controller just randomly stopped working.
in XBoX on ConsolesXbox series x controller just randomly stopped working.: I was playing wizard101, checked the store and then my controller just stopped responding to everything but stick inputs and triggers. Neither of my bumpers/buttons and or d-pad work anymore,... -
XBox Series X Randomly Turns On, Button A on any controller stops working
in XBoX on ConsolesXBox Series X Randomly Turns On, Button A on any controller stops working: Hi Incredibly frustrating - 1. About 4 pm yesterday our XBox Series X starting turning itself on randomly. 2. After this, button A on either of our controllers (1 standard, 1 elite wireless... -
Xbox Series X controller randomly disconnects then restarts my computer?
in XBoX on ConsolesXbox Series X controller randomly disconnects then restarts my computer?: This is a weird one. I have an Xbox series x controller that i connect using Bluetooth. It was working fine for 4 hours i was playing a game then all controls became unresponsive while the light... -
Xbox Series X random shutdown during Forza Horizon 5
in XBoX Games and AppsXbox Series X random shutdown during Forza Horizon 5: I'm experiencing an issue with my Xbox Series X where it randomly shuts down while playing Forza Horizon 5. This has been happening consistently over the past few weeks, typically about 20-30... -
Xbox Series S Random Forever Shutdown
in XBoX on ConsolesXbox Series S Random Forever Shutdown: I’ve had my xbox series s for nearly 2 years. i keep it well cleaned and ventilated because I use it nearly every day I don’t leave it on overnight and sometimes I use it for long periods of time.... -
Xbox series s randomically makes the shutdown sound even when it's off
in XBoX on ConsolesXbox series s randomically makes the shutdown sound even when it's off: My xbox series s randomically makes the shutdown noises after the console itself is shutdown, in the past 3 hours it did that for about 6 times but now it seems to have stopped. Does someone know...