Xbox Series X - Questionnaire - If you experience any error or issue

Discus and support Xbox Series X - Questionnaire - If you experience any error or issue in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello guys, First of all thanks for your help, but only post the questionnaire in the post! I saw in a lot of thread, some users having a problem... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by StewHU, Nov 15, 2020.

  1. StewHU
    StewHU Guest

    Xbox Series X - Questionnaire - If you experience any error or issue


    Hello guys,

    First of all thanks for your help, but only post the questionnaire in the post!

    I saw in a lot of thread, some users having a problem with the console and some games. But a lot of users only saw "not working xy game etc" or similar, no other important informations. We should help to detecting errors, so I collected the list with the
    most problems.

    It's very fustrating thing, I know, but at the moment as we see out of stock and stock shortages in many places. Don't blame them right away, a lot of times seems to be a software bug. If you alway calling MS or sending your console them, there may not be
    a replacement at the moment, so help what's causing problems Xbox Series X - Questionnaire - If you experience any error or issue :)

    Questionnaire:

    General:

    - Manufacture date (white label on the back, MFR date):

    - Resolution (4k, 1440p, 1080p):

    - CEC (yes or no):

    - OS /Dashboard Version:

    Advenced video options (in the Settings, TV & Display Options, Video Modes:

    - Allow 50Hz:

    - Allow 24Hz:

    - Allow auto low-latecy mode:

    - Allow variable refresh rate:

    - Allow YCC 4:2:2:

    - Allow 4K:

    - Allow HDR10:

    - Auto HDR:

    Usage:

    - GamePass or Live member (yes or no):

    - Using external HDD or SSD (yes or no):

    - (optional) if yes, copied your games and thats crash? (yer or no):

    Shutting down:

    - Problematic games (maybe after (XS), (standard) or similar:

    - Shutting down alway? (yes or no):

    - Shutting down only in games? (yes or no):

    - Shutting down in apps, like Netflix, Youtube etc (yes or no):

    - (optional) won't turn on:

    - (optional) how mins/hours gaming experience this? (xy min / xy hour):

    - Have you a conroller problem (yes or no):

    - (optional) Any other issue:

    Thanks everyone, hope it helps, maybe a lot of times this is only a software issue.

    Best regards,

    Stew

    (and sorry for my english)

    :)
     
    StewHU, Nov 15, 2020
    #1
  2. StewHU Win User

    Xbox Series X - Questionnaire - If you experience any error or issue

    Sample about my console, nothing any issues at this time:

    General:

    - Manufacture date (white label on the back, MFR date): 07-Aug-2020

    - Resolution (4k, 1440p, 1080p): 4k

    - CEC (yes or no): NO

    - OS Version: 10.0.19041.5082 / 1.0.2011.2001

    Advenced video options (in the Settings, TV & Display Options, Video Modes:

    - Allow 50Hz: X

    - Allow 24Hz: X

    - Allow auto low-latecy mode: -

    - Allow variable refresh rate: -

    - Allow YCC 4:2:2: -

    - Allow 4K: X

    - Allow HDR10: -

    - Auto HDR: X

    Usage:

    - GamePass or Live member (yes or no): YES

    - Using external HDD or SSD (yes or no): NO

    - (optional) if yes, copied your games and thats crash? (yer or no): -

    Shutting down:

    - Problematic games (maybe after (XS), (standard) or similar: -

    - Shutting down alway? (yes or no): -

    - Shutting down only in games? (yes or no): -

    - Shutting down in apps, like Netflix, Youtube etc (yes or no): -

    - (optional) won't turn on: -

    - (optional) how mins/hours gaming experience this? (xy min / xy hour): -

    - Have you a conroller problem (yes or no): -

    - (optional) Any other issue: -
  3. KingRouge Win User

    Xbox App freezes or black screens when streaming from Xbox Series X

    Hello,

    The issue occurs with any game. Anytime I use the Xbox App to stream to my PC from my Xbox Series X, the App is prone to experience freezing and black screens.

    No, I'm using the App that is available on the Microsoft Store.
  4. NerdHolly Win User

    Can't load into game/we error code 0x87dd0013

  5. Alvaro A- Win User

    What to do if I'm getting a error message about a hardware issue. I can't access the internet from my Xbox series x all of a sudden.

    Hi Sanchez,

    Thank you for posting in Microsoft Xbox Community. I understand that you're having issues with your Xbox Series X. For us to properly isolate your issue, please share the exact error message or code that you received.

    Do you experience this issue when connected to either Wi-Fi or Ethernet cable?

    What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

    Please keep me posted. Thank you.

    Regards,

    Alvaro
  6. Just a Volunteer Win User

    Is Tech Support there just to ruin consoles?

    If you explain what the issue is maybe I or others here on this forum can help you get the console back to a working state.

    Are you getting any error codes? What are they?

    What version of console? Original, xbox one, S, X, Series S or X

    WiFi or wired ethernet network connection?
Thema:

Xbox Series X - Questionnaire - If you experience any error or issue

Loading...
  1. Xbox Series X - Questionnaire - If you experience any error or issue - Similar Threads - Series Questionnaire experience

  2. Help with achievements on Xbox Series S

    in XboX Insiders
    Help with achievements on Xbox Series S: Is anyone else having trouble unlocking achievements for games they've purchased? Because mine aren't unlocking; I don't know if it's a Microsoft issue or a problem with the game itself....
  3. Xbox series Bug trophy mythic help me

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series Bug trophy mythic help me: Hello, I'm having a problem with the Mythic achievement. I'm an Insider Beta member, and my Mythic achievement is stuck at 48/50, while the normal achievement is at 50/50. I've tried restarting...
  4. Halo servers not working on Xbox series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Halo servers not working on Xbox series X: Has anybody had a problem for those that play a game like Halo 5: Guardians, where every time I boot up the game it freezes on the part where it shows the 343 Industries logo, then it would fully...
  5. Xbox series s disconnecting from xbox live randomly

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series s disconnecting from xbox live randomly: Wired or wireless doesn't matter, console disconnects for a couple seconds then reconnect and is fine for a few hours I've tried everything, changing what port im on clearing mac address,...
  6. Gears of war E day - "Vrr not detected" (Xbox Series X)

    in XboX Insiders
    Gears of war E day - "Vrr not detected" (Xbox Series X): In Gears of War: E-Day, the game itself says “VRR not detected.” My PS5, using the same HDMI cable, TV, and Xbox Series X (in the graphics settings), all say that VRR is enabled. I’ve tried...
  7. Xbox Series X Booted into Initial Setup after going to sleep.

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Series X Booted into Initial Setup after going to sleep.: I am in Preview Delta. Earlier today I had to leave a game unexpectedly and the console timed out and went to sleep as it should. When I turned it on just now, I got a surprisingly long boot...
  8. How safe are Insider builds on Series X?

    in XboX Insiders
    How safe are Insider builds on Series X?: Xbox has been killing it lately with new features and I'd kinda like to get in on the action a little earlier. They warn before downloading that the builds can be buggy but how impactful to the...
  9. X Box series X randomly started not working

    in XboX Insiders
    X Box series X randomly started not working: No matter what controller it will not allow me to go down or select other things. Every time it just jumps back up to the top and will not let me delete games or just start anything. Have tried...
  10. Elite Series 2 controller connectivity problem on Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Elite Series 2 controller connectivity problem on Series X: The day before yesterday, I joined the insider program and I have had an elite series 2 xbox controller for the past 2 years and I never had a problem with it. Yesterday I was playing siege in My...