Xbox Series X purple screen (Beta preview) anyone else having this issue?

Discus and support Xbox Series X purple screen (Beta preview) anyone else having this issue? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; [IMG] submitted by /u/EagleEyez2020 [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/EagleEyez2020, Nov 30, 2020.

  1. Xbox Series X purple screen (Beta preview) anyone else having this issue?

    /u/EagleEyez2020, Nov 30, 2020
    #1
  2. Purrp Skurrp Win User

    Cannot get into Xbox live preview

    Is there a possibility of opting out of the preview beta registration? I'm having trouble inviting/joining friends games and parties who aren't a part of the preview. Is anyone else having this problem? Any solutions?
  3. Default_570 Win User

    Xbox Series X Power button

    My power button is stuck on my series x. Is anyone else having this issue and is there a way i can fix???
    killed it rebooting the console that much?
  4. Jaymo1978 Win User

    External Hard Drive Problems, won't recognize

    Ah, in that case, anyone in the beta experiencing this issue should post over on the March Preview Update forums - the engineers keep a close eye on those forums for any new issues with the preview builds, and it's a quicker way to get beta-related issues
    seen by Xbox Staff.
  5. miketja Win User

    Series X and wireless Headsets issues

    Thanks Nursemorph. This is disappointing as it's been a known issue since launch, so the fact it hasn't been fixed in 9 months is concerning. I've also tested it on my Series S, and have the same issue.

    Do you (or anyone else) happen to know if it's fixed in an Insider/preview/beta release? I'd be happy to jump on that if it solves this issue as it's super annoying. I can't easily use a cable (the Xbox is far away from where I sit and I don't want to be so close to the TV) and I much prefer the new controllers.
  6. ngocphi Win User

    xbox game streaming 无法串流我的主机

    Thats because the series x cannot be used for game streaming

    Only xbox one

    You SHOULD not be using legacy insiders hub on series x or s

    It is meant for Xbox one

    The os updates are only for xbox one so are the beta tests and xcloud Is NOT supported in China only south korea

    The preview is over for other regions so you wouldn't be able ro use extended regions anyways

    Insiders hub regular is the only one for series x and s
Thema:

Xbox Series X purple screen (Beta preview) anyone else having this issue?

Loading...
  1. Xbox Series X purple screen (Beta preview) anyone else having this issue? - Similar Threads - Series purple screen

  2. Elite Series 2 controller connectivity problem on Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Elite Series 2 controller connectivity problem on Series X: The day before yesterday, I joined the insider program and I have had an elite series 2 xbox controller for the past 2 years and I never had a problem with it. Yesterday I was playing siege in My...
  3. Has anyone tried Nativra? Running Windows PC games natively on Xbox Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Has anyone tried Nativra? Running Windows PC games natively on Xbox Series X: I came across this open-source project on GitHub called Nativra. It’s an experimental Xbox Dev Mode app that attempts to run Windows PC games directly on Xbox Series X|S, without streaming or...
  4. Xbox series X disc to digital issues

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series X disc to digital issues: Howdy all! I have been an insider for about 10 years now and just found this subreddit today! I am trying to do the disc to digital and it’s not giving me the option. I am updated to latest and...
  5. Disc to Digital Game Issue - Batman Telltale Series

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to Digital Game Issue - Batman Telltale Series: I have reported the issue through the console, but I claimed a digital license to Batman The Telltale Series with the Season Pass Disc, and it gives me the season pass, but not each individual...
  6. Xbox series s keeps kicking me off of my internet While playing

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series s keeps kicking me off of my internet While playing: as title says, this is the only device that does it, ps5 switch, pc none lag ever, it’s just this xbox pos, i tried switching the dns in advanced but it just keeps logging out once every 1-2 hours...
  7. Xbox One BUG - Cannot Join Insider on Xbox Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox One BUG - Cannot Join Insider on Xbox Series X: Hi, I am encountering a weird glitch. I would like to join the last update but I can't join the Insider program. Could you please force trigger my console? Please tell me what data you need from...
  8. Xbox Series X/S power options to shutdown.

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Series X/S power options to shutdown.: Hey everyone! I don't know if I'm the only one who shutdown completly his Xbox Series X... But it's kinda annoying to go into the options and power menu to do it. I think it could be nice to have...
  9. Disc to digital not working on my xbox series x.

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to digital not working on my xbox series x.: Hi Xbox, I am trying to get the disc to digital on my Series X. However, I am unable to join Insider peogram and don't get the option for Delta Update submitted by /u/FarBath3275 [link] [comments]
  10. Why is my Xbox series x turning the screen red or purple

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is my Xbox series x turning the screen red or purple: Xbox series x had a red colour screen and now has a purple coloured screen after switching hdmi, switching inputs and resetting my console cc401fff-a81e-4f1b-be86-4df28cabdc46