Xbox series x psu noise (coil whine)

Discus and support Xbox series x psu noise (coil whine) in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; So how many people can really hear the psu of their unit producing any type of buzzing or noise like here?: https://streamable.com/yqsff7 Please... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by GreenAthens, Jun 8, 2021.

  1. GreenAthens
    GreenAthens Guest

    Xbox series x psu noise (coil whine)


    So how many people can really hear the psu of their unit producing any type of buzzing or noise like here?:

    https://streamable.com/yqsff7

    Please don't reply stating you got soundless unit if not willing to really take your time and closely inspect like i did.

    In the video i am running gears of war 5 in 4k mode

    :)
     
    GreenAthens, Jun 8, 2021
    #1
  2. GreenAthens Win User

    Xbox series x psu noise (coil whine)

    Why?will the software reset actually stop the coils from vibrating? Omg, what is your profession? Do you even understand what i am talking about? By the way did it already but for other reason not coil whine! I guess you next suggestion is to call or contact support and job is done for the day
  3. XBF Meryem R Win User

    Xbox series x psu noise (coil whine)

  4. QixAce Win User

    Xbox series x psu noise (coil whine)

    I have the same in xbox series S, only in dashboard / standby / turning on / restart, but not when gaming.
  5. Rhyuuke Win User

    Xbox Series X buzzing/ticking noise coming from the fan area.

    Hello, I understand your question about requesting the exchange of your video game, I have an xbox series x, and there is coil whine in it. I have in mind that this vibration of the coils is something extremely normal, my xbox one had this noise, and never presented any problem, depending on your console, the vibration may be more intense or not. If you request the exchange, the chance of receiving another console with coil whine is extremely high, but keep in mind that coil whine is not a defect, several devices have this vibration, such as computer components (Graphics cards or PSU), in my opinion I would not request an exchange, unless the vibration is very high and bothers you.

    In case you have noticed this sound before, you may not have noticed it or the frequencies of your electrical network have changed and it affected the vibrations of the console, I really would not worry.
  6. L4c3rd4 Win User

    Xbox series s weird noise

    Hello dear Gamer, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

    My name is Vinicius.

    I am a gamer and independent advisor on the XBOX community platform.

    Hey Devilchildz, how are you today? Hope you're well.

    Devilchildz, depending on the noise, indeed could be coil whine, if it doesn't affect the performance of your console, then probably is, my Series X also from time to time presents coil whine sounds as well. :)

    No worries, that's normal. :)
Thema:

Xbox series x psu noise (coil whine)

Loading...
  1. Xbox series x psu noise (coil whine) - Similar Threads - series psu noise

  2. Elite Series 2 controller connectivity problem on Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Elite Series 2 controller connectivity problem on Series X: The day before yesterday, I joined the insider program and I have had an elite series 2 xbox controller for the past 2 years and I never had a problem with it. Yesterday I was playing siege in My...
  3. Has anyone tried Nativra? Running Windows PC games natively on Xbox Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Has anyone tried Nativra? Running Windows PC games natively on Xbox Series X: I came across this open-source project on GitHub called Nativra. It’s an experimental Xbox Dev Mode app that attempts to run Windows PC games directly on Xbox Series X|S, without streaming or...
  4. Xbox series X disc to digital issues

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series X disc to digital issues: Howdy all! I have been an insider for about 10 years now and just found this subreddit today! I am trying to do the disc to digital and it’s not giving me the option. I am updated to latest and...
  5. Disc to Digital Game Issue - Batman Telltale Series

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to Digital Game Issue - Batman Telltale Series: I have reported the issue through the console, but I claimed a digital license to Batman The Telltale Series with the Season Pass Disc, and it gives me the season pass, but not each individual...
  6. Xbox series s keeps kicking me off of my internet While playing

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series s keeps kicking me off of my internet While playing: as title says, this is the only device that does it, ps5 switch, pc none lag ever, it’s just this xbox pos, i tried switching the dns in advanced but it just keeps logging out once every 1-2 hours...
  7. Xbox One BUG - Cannot Join Insider on Xbox Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox One BUG - Cannot Join Insider on Xbox Series X: Hi, I am encountering a weird glitch. I would like to join the last update but I can't join the Insider program. Could you please force trigger my console? Please tell me what data you need from...
  8. Xbox Series X/S power options to shutdown.

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Series X/S power options to shutdown.: Hey everyone! I don't know if I'm the only one who shutdown completly his Xbox Series X... But it's kinda annoying to go into the options and power menu to do it. I think it could be nice to have...
  9. Disc to digital not working on my xbox series x.

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to digital not working on my xbox series x.: Hi Xbox, I am trying to get the disc to digital on my Series X. However, I am unable to join Insider peogram and don't get the option for Delta Update submitted by /u/FarBath3275 [link] [comments]
  10. can i use psu from my xbox one s and transfer it to my xbox series s?

    in XBoX on Consoles
    can i use psu from my xbox one s and transfer it to my xbox series s?: x boxseries s not powering on tried the simple fixes. can i use xbox one s PSU? 3868f781-72b8-49fb-92fb-42b7ac6823ff

Users found this page by searching for:

  1. xbox reset stop whining noise

    ,
  2. xbox series x coil whine