Xbox Series X + Project xCloud Conference Confirmed on March 18

Discus and support Xbox Series X + Project xCloud Conference Confirmed on March 18 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; An Xbox Series X and Xcloud conference has just been confirmed during Game Stack Live on March 18th.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Sagaroth, Mar 10, 2020.

  1. Sagaroth
    Sagaroth Guest

    Xbox Series X + Project xCloud Conference Confirmed on March 18

    Sagaroth, Mar 10, 2020
    #1
  2. THANOS OPRESSOR Win User

    Xbox Series X + Project xCloud Conference Confirmed on March 18

    Very cool, I'm looking forward to seeing it.
  3. darkist1 Win User

    Xbox Series X + Project xCloud Conference Confirmed on March 18

    Im hoping to see them announce the cloud and series is gonna be released all over the world.
  4. Jay O. Win User

    Xbox Series X + Project xCloud Conference Confirmed on March 18

    since there is quarantine everywhere, things goes to live video...

    looking forward to X series...
  5. HyperVenom523 Win User

    Xbox Series X + Project xCloud Conference Confirmed on March 18

    I cant wait for this day!!
  6. KillaRh1no Win User

    Xbox Series X + Project xCloud Conference Confirmed on March 18

    Cannot wait for all the information they will be giving us
Thema:

Xbox Series X + Project xCloud Conference Confirmed on March 18

Loading...
  1. Xbox Series X + Project xCloud Conference Confirmed on March 18 - Similar Threads - Series Project xCloud

  2. Xbox Series X Booted into Initial Setup after going to sleep.

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Series X Booted into Initial Setup after going to sleep.: I am in Preview Delta. Earlier today I had to leave a game unexpectedly and the console timed out and went to sleep as it should. When I turned it on just now, I got a surprisingly long boot...
  3. How safe are Insider builds on Series X?

    in XboX Insiders
    How safe are Insider builds on Series X?: Xbox has been killing it lately with new features and I'd kinda like to get in on the action a little earlier. They warn before downloading that the builds can be buggy but how impactful to the...
  4. X Box series X randomly started not working

    in XboX Insiders
    X Box series X randomly started not working: No matter what controller it will not allow me to go down or select other things. Every time it just jumps back up to the top and will not let me delete games or just start anything. Have tried...
  5. Elite Series 2 controller connectivity problem on Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Elite Series 2 controller connectivity problem on Series X: The day before yesterday, I joined the insider program and I have had an elite series 2 xbox controller for the past 2 years and I never had a problem with it. Yesterday I was playing siege in My...
  6. Has anyone tried Nativra? Running Windows PC games natively on Xbox Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Has anyone tried Nativra? Running Windows PC games natively on Xbox Series X: I came across this open-source project on GitHub called Nativra. It’s an experimental Xbox Dev Mode app that attempts to run Windows PC games directly on Xbox Series X|S, without streaming or...
  7. Xbox series X disc to digital issues

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series X disc to digital issues: Howdy all! I have been an insider for about 10 years now and just found this subreddit today! I am trying to do the disc to digital and it’s not giving me the option. I am updated to latest and...
  8. Disc to Digital Game Issue - Batman Telltale Series

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to Digital Game Issue - Batman Telltale Series: I have reported the issue through the console, but I claimed a digital license to Batman The Telltale Series with the Season Pass Disc, and it gives me the season pass, but not each individual...
  9. Xbox series s keeps kicking me off of my internet While playing

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series s keeps kicking me off of my internet While playing: as title says, this is the only device that does it, ps5 switch, pc none lag ever, it’s just this xbox pos, i tried switching the dns in advanced but it just keeps logging out once every 1-2 hours...
  10. Xbox One S vs Series S and the Project Helix?

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox One S vs Series S and the Project Helix?: I do have the Xbox One S and it is are old Xbox One but it is are still supported and are playing the games is there are need urgency to upgrade on the Series S right now or wait for Project...