Xbox Series X problem with update. Brand new never got past this screen.

Discus and support Xbox Series X problem with update. Brand new never got past this screen. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Brand new and has never got past the intial startup of updates. When you turn it on it days there is a problem with updates. I have tried ethernet... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by cryptorn, Aug 2, 2022.

1. cryptorn
    cryptorn Guest

Brand new and has never got past the intial startup of updates. When you turn it on it days there is a problem with updates. I have tried ethernet connection , offline updates , restarting with 10 second unplugging after turning off. No matter what it says problem with the update. Also says my warranty expired on 2/15/22 when thats when i opened the box and tried to connect. I have never even been able to use it because its stuck on the screen and warranty should cover it. I bought 2 xbox series x and both has this issue. I fixed one with the offline update. How is it this is so common? Any tips or suggestions ?

:)

cryptorn, Aug 2, 2022
  2. Lucas Lauer Win User

Hello, cryptorn. Thanks for reaching out! My name is Lucas. I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft user just like you. I'll be happy to assist you today.

Would you please tell me if you already tried to perform the offline update on this console? Also, what country do you live in and do you have a VPN on a router level?

Waiting for your reply.
  3. rainmaker66 Win User

Xbox Gta 5 Online Series X not detecting the new ray tracing update

I just got a brand new series x,and i have the same problem.Game also has the latest update.
  4. Boydgoble Win User

Assassins Creed Rogue

It wouldn't proceed past the Payment page. Every time I clicked the button it just got darker.I never got past that screen and am having similar problems with Jedi Academy.I have not experienced this issue in the past and I have been an Xbox Customer since
    Day 1 as I was following the Original Halo on PC when they announced this New Entry to the Console market called "Project X"
  5. UltimaDragoon89 Win User

Controller not vibrating/weak vibration when holding home button (Series X)

I am having this problem as well. Brand new series x, brand new controller, brand new batteries. System is up to date and so is the controller. Has to be a software issue, this does not happen on my Xbox One.
  6. Oli_jones Win User

Controller is hypersensitive on Xbox Home Screen

My Tv is a 60hz maximum and hdmi, I have a xbox series X only 2 months old brand new and the problem is only on this controller. I have fully factory restarted my Xbox, cleaned my controller in case there was debris and updated the controller but nothing has worked. Is this a setting that I may have enabled as it only does it on the Xbox Home Screen.
Thema:

1. Xbox Series X problem with update. Brand new never got past this screen. - Similar Threads - Series problem update

2. Problems with right joystick on elite series 2 controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problems with right joystick on elite series 2 controller: Pressing the right joy stick down turns the controller off and the controller will not turn back on until it is plugged in, controller does not register up or down movement on the right joystick...
  3. Help me, I'm having a problem with my Xbox series S

in XboX Insiders
    Help me, I'm having a problem with my Xbox series S: The Microsoft store app is days in an eternal update, at some point in the update there is an error in which it is (0x87e00017)only that games are installing normally less other apps like Bing,...
  4. Problem capturing gameplay in the new update - Series X

in XboX Insiders
    Problem capturing gameplay in the new update - Series X: Hey guys! A few weeks ago I was part of the Insider program, I was in the Omega ring (OS Version 10.0.25398.4086), and my Xbox started having problems recording, I simply couldn't start...
  5. xBox Series S Analogue drift problem and controller not updating

in XBoX on Consoles
    xBox Series S Analogue drift problem and controller not updating: I am trying to update my controller, its not updating (xbox series s), it frequently fails. Any one know how to manage through. Also these days i m getting analogue drift problem. Please suggest...
  6. There was a problem with the update Xbox Series X 0x8007045D 0x00000000 0x900B0006

in XBoX on Consoles
    There was a problem with the update Xbox Series X 0x8007045D 0x00000000 0x900B0006: I tried a reset and restore. Offline update won’t recognize the USB drive with OSU1. Any suggestions? 38f49e3e-0cdc-4b60-bb97-8b73169e264b
  7. Problem with netflix after latest xbox series x console update

in XBoX on Windows
    Problem with netflix after latest xbox series x console update: [img] Hi everyone after the last two xbox console updates I am having issues with netflix where if my controller turns off or I disconnect the charging cable I get this error on netflix I never...
  8. My Series S update/network problems. Won’t connect to wireless internet, says wired is...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Series S update/network problems. Won’t connect to wireless internet, says wired is...: ****. This has been going on for weeks now. I’m about ready to smash it. 77f56b7e-5053-4e63-ad42-0fe98d1c17ba
  9. Xbox series s download/update problem

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox series s download/update problem: Im on xbox series s but everytime i try to update or install a game it installs or updates for a bit then immediately stops and this has been happening for a month now i cant play almost anything...
  10. Fan problem in my Xbox Series S since last update

in XboX Insiders
    Fan problem in my Xbox Series S since last update: Since the last update, the fans in some games are making a high sound and this is weird because my Series S is really silent. In the new A Plague Tale is normal, but in The Witcher 3 the sound is...