Xbox Series X price

Discus and support Xbox Series X price in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Hello, I'm in Germany and preordered a series X for €500, which I find a bit confusing. The Series X costs 500 USD, how does this convert to €500?, it... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by Emmey Joe, Sep 23, 2020.

  1. Emmey Joe
    Emmey Joe Guest

    Xbox Series X price


    Hello,

    I'm in Germany and preordered a series X for €500, which I find a bit confusing. The Series X costs 500 USD, how does this convert to €500?, it should be around €425.

    :)
     
    Emmey Joe, Sep 23, 2020
    #1
  2. Drea Got It Win User

    Xbox series X

    Xbox Series X doesn't yet have an official price, but we expect it to go for a premium given its high-end
    specs. For context, both the original Xbox One and Xbox One X launched
    at a $499 price point. - Microsoft has not released pricing as of now.

    Hope this helps! https://www.xbox.com/en-US/consoles/xbox-series-x
  3. Shaggy2000 Win User

    X box one s graphics are pixelated

    "The Xbox series S is a more than capable gaming console with an excellent power to price ratio that targets 1440p and can output upscaled 4k.

    As a result you should not be getting significantly noticeable 'pixalation' over the series x."

    The original poster bought an Xbox One S, not a Series S and was comparing it to an Xbox One X, not a Series X.
  4. COD WARRIOR 101 Win User

    This is something should be in a updated but it's not or reduced in gaming community

    If purchase of Xbox one then series x should be free or reduced not regular price for is what I mean.
  5. playgirlkayls Win User

    Will Xbox Series X be worth it

    I would buy the one x and wait for the price to come down on the series x but I'm proper ****. If i had the money then without a doubt I'd be waiting for the series x
  6. Viper7Gamer Win User

    Pc or Scarlet

    Well you can't build a great PC for the price of a new Xbox Series X. It will probably be $399 USD.
Thema:

Xbox Series X price

Loading...
  1. Xbox Series X price - Similar Threads - Series price

  2. Xbox series Bug trophy mythic help me

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series Bug trophy mythic help me: Hello, I'm having a problem with the Mythic achievement. I'm an Insider Beta member, and my Mythic achievement is stuck at 48/50, while the normal achievement is at 50/50. I've tried restarting...
  3. Halo servers not working on Xbox series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Halo servers not working on Xbox series X: Has anybody had a problem for those that play a game like Halo 5: Guardians, where every time I boot up the game it freezes on the part where it shows the 343 Industries logo, then it would fully...
  4. Xbox series s disconnecting from xbox live randomly

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series s disconnecting from xbox live randomly: Wired or wireless doesn't matter, console disconnects for a couple seconds then reconnect and is fine for a few hours I've tried everything, changing what port im on clearing mac address,...
  5. Gears of war E day - "Vrr not detected" (Xbox Series X)

    in XboX Insiders
    Gears of war E day - "Vrr not detected" (Xbox Series X): In Gears of War: E-Day, the game itself says “VRR not detected.” My PS5, using the same HDMI cable, TV, and Xbox Series X (in the graphics settings), all say that VRR is enabled. I’ve tried...
  6. Xbox Series X Booted into Initial Setup after going to sleep.

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Series X Booted into Initial Setup after going to sleep.: I am in Preview Delta. Earlier today I had to leave a game unexpectedly and the console timed out and went to sleep as it should. When I turned it on just now, I got a surprisingly long boot...
  7. How safe are Insider builds on Series X?

    in XboX Insiders
    How safe are Insider builds on Series X?: Xbox has been killing it lately with new features and I'd kinda like to get in on the action a little earlier. They warn before downloading that the builds can be buggy but how impactful to the...
  8. X Box series X randomly started not working

    in XboX Insiders
    X Box series X randomly started not working: No matter what controller it will not allow me to go down or select other things. Every time it just jumps back up to the top and will not let me delete games or just start anything. Have tried...
  9. Elite Series 2 controller connectivity problem on Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Elite Series 2 controller connectivity problem on Series X: The day before yesterday, I joined the insider program and I have had an elite series 2 xbox controller for the past 2 years and I never had a problem with it. Yesterday I was playing siege in My...
  10. Does the price for a repair on my elite series 2 controller change with how much needs done...

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Does the price for a repair on my elite series 2 controller change with how much needs done...: I have a few things wrong with my controller. It has really bad stick drift, and the faceplate is coming up alittle and isn't staying down. There's some more things that are broken on the inside....