Xbox Series X Presales

Discus and support Xbox Series X Presales in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Very disappointed in how the presales went for the online retailers. I was checking all day and had issues getting to the cart with the new system for... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by CarlSchimpf, Sep 23, 2020.

  1. CarlSchimpf
    CarlSchimpf Guest

    Xbox Series X Presales


    Very disappointed in how the presales went for the online retailers. I was checking all day and had issues getting to the cart with the new system for pre-order. I don't understand how microsoft decides to deal with these online retailers and what pre-order
    amount is going to be set at. I was supposed to receive an email letting me know when pre-orders were going to be available and never received a notification.

    Microsoft you really need to look at how you are doing these preorders and make it better for the consumer.

    :)
     
    CarlSchimpf, Sep 23, 2020
    #1
  2. CanoTheGreat Win User

    Xbox Series X Presales

    Plenty of time for bots to get them. That works.
  3. KKA - Cph Stage Crew Win User

    Xbox Series X Presales

    Impressive! You been on live longer than it has excisted .... groovy! Hmmm.
  4. ngocphi Win User

    Xbox Series X Presales

    I made my preorder at 3:30pm

    But naazoom is correct

    Vs sony where people were only given 24hours notice that the preorder started the next day ms gave us two weeks
  5. CanoTheGreat Win User

    Xbox Series X Presales

    Try using a different hdmi cable, if that does not work hold the power button down on your xbox to do a hard reset.
  6. CanoTheGreat Win User

    Xbox Series X Presales

    Unplug the xbox for 5 mins. Also try plugging in something into the same hdmi connection that you use your xbox on to see if you get a signal.
Thema:

Xbox Series X Presales

Loading...
  1. Xbox Series X Presales - Similar Threads - Series Presales

  2. Xbox series Bug trophy mythic help me

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series Bug trophy mythic help me: Hello, I'm having a problem with the Mythic achievement. I'm an Insider Beta member, and my Mythic achievement is stuck at 48/50, while the normal achievement is at 50/50. I've tried restarting...
  3. Halo servers not working on Xbox series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Halo servers not working on Xbox series X: Has anybody had a problem for those that play a game like Halo 5: Guardians, where every time I boot up the game it freezes on the part where it shows the 343 Industries logo, then it would fully...
  4. Xbox series s disconnecting from xbox live randomly

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series s disconnecting from xbox live randomly: Wired or wireless doesn't matter, console disconnects for a couple seconds then reconnect and is fine for a few hours I've tried everything, changing what port im on clearing mac address,...
  5. Gears of war E day - "Vrr not detected" (Xbox Series X)

    in XboX Insiders
    Gears of war E day - "Vrr not detected" (Xbox Series X): In Gears of War: E-Day, the game itself says “VRR not detected.” My PS5, using the same HDMI cable, TV, and Xbox Series X (in the graphics settings), all say that VRR is enabled. I’ve tried...
  6. Xbox Series X Booted into Initial Setup after going to sleep.

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Series X Booted into Initial Setup after going to sleep.: I am in Preview Delta. Earlier today I had to leave a game unexpectedly and the console timed out and went to sleep as it should. When I turned it on just now, I got a surprisingly long boot...
  7. How safe are Insider builds on Series X?

    in XboX Insiders
    How safe are Insider builds on Series X?: Xbox has been killing it lately with new features and I'd kinda like to get in on the action a little earlier. They warn before downloading that the builds can be buggy but how impactful to the...
  8. X Box series X randomly started not working

    in XboX Insiders
    X Box series X randomly started not working: No matter what controller it will not allow me to go down or select other things. Every time it just jumps back up to the top and will not let me delete games or just start anything. Have tried...
  9. Elite Series 2 controller connectivity problem on Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Elite Series 2 controller connectivity problem on Series X: The day before yesterday, I joined the insider program and I have had an elite series 2 xbox controller for the past 2 years and I never had a problem with it. Yesterday I was playing siege in My...
  10. Has anyone tried Nativra? Running Windows PC games natively on Xbox Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Has anyone tried Nativra? Running Windows PC games natively on Xbox Series X: I came across this open-source project on GitHub called Nativra. It’s an experimental Xbox Dev Mode app that attempts to run Windows PC games directly on Xbox Series X|S, without streaming or...