Xbox Series X, Preorders, And Scalpers

Discus and support Xbox Series X, Preorders, And Scalpers in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; With the Xbox Series X just a few days away. Plus seeing what happened with Playstation. Makes you wonder how Microsoft is going to combat with the... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by DeclaredFiber, Sep 18, 2020.

  1. Xbox Series X, Preorders, And Scalpers


    With the Xbox Series X just a few days away. Plus seeing what happened with Playstation. Makes you wonder how Microsoft is going to combat with the unfair scalpers. Believe me they are a problem. More people need to become aware of them. They will buy
    everything up. So normal people don't stand a chance at placing their preorder. Then they will sell it at places like ebay. For twice if not triple or more the retail price!!! I don't even know how this kind of thing is allowed. It should not be able to be
    sold for more than manufacturers retail price. Nobody should have to worry about not getting their preorders in. But with the way things are looking. The scalpers are going to get them all. Im a big fan of Xbox. Have been a long time loyal customer ever since
    the Xbox 360. Im very hyped about the Xbox Series X. I even already have my money ready to place my preorder. But im very worried and concerned that the scalpers are going to get them all first. Microsoft please do something about this and make it fair for
    everyone. Preexisting gamers have an account and gamer tag. Maybe make it 3 step authenticate. One console per account with gamer tag. Maybe something like that will help slow down the scalpers and make it fair for everyone. Its a start. Please do something
    soon. Before its a disaster.

    :)
     
    DeclaredFiber, Sep 18, 2020
    #1
  2. PatrickWard3 Win User

    Xbox Series X, Preorders, And Scalpers

    Maybe the first lot of pre orders could have been for current gen xbox live members a one console limit. I dont see how they couldnt have organised something like that. look after the current community first everyone else later.

    I saw one blokes eBay account selling 8 new gen consoles

    There's some stingray dogs around just don't feed or have bloke on bloke action with them.
  3. Chris Stout Win User

    Xbox Series X, Preorders, And Scalpers

    Hard for retailers to do much. If anyone can step up to combat this, it would be sites like Ebay to cap the sell price.
  4. zanorax Win User

    Xbox Series X, Preorders, And Scalpers

    It didn't work in Aus scalpers still took it all and put it on ebay. Who could easily ban selling them for much higher than retail price like they've done to scalpers before.
  5. PatrickWard3 Win User

    Xbox Series X, Preorders, And Scalpers

    Ebay are dogs they would love the cash they get from scalpers, it would be good if they did ban them tho.
  6. Aírmanareiks Win User

    Xbox Series X, Preorders, And Scalpers

    Scalpers should be banned & fined.
Thema:

Xbox Series X, Preorders, And Scalpers

Loading...
  1. Xbox Series X, Preorders, And Scalpers - Similar Threads - Series Preorders Scalpers

  2. Xbox series Bug trophy mythic help me

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series Bug trophy mythic help me: Hello, I'm having a problem with the Mythic achievement. I'm an Insider Beta member, and my Mythic achievement is stuck at 48/50, while the normal achievement is at 50/50. I've tried restarting...
  3. Halo servers not working on Xbox series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Halo servers not working on Xbox series X: Has anybody had a problem for those that play a game like Halo 5: Guardians, where every time I boot up the game it freezes on the part where it shows the 343 Industries logo, then it would fully...
  4. Xbox series s disconnecting from xbox live randomly

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series s disconnecting from xbox live randomly: Wired or wireless doesn't matter, console disconnects for a couple seconds then reconnect and is fine for a few hours I've tried everything, changing what port im on clearing mac address,...
  5. Gears of war E day - "Vrr not detected" (Xbox Series X)

    in XboX Insiders
    Gears of war E day - "Vrr not detected" (Xbox Series X): In Gears of War: E-Day, the game itself says “VRR not detected.” My PS5, using the same HDMI cable, TV, and Xbox Series X (in the graphics settings), all say that VRR is enabled. I’ve tried...
  6. Xbox Series X Booted into Initial Setup after going to sleep.

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Series X Booted into Initial Setup after going to sleep.: I am in Preview Delta. Earlier today I had to leave a game unexpectedly and the console timed out and went to sleep as it should. When I turned it on just now, I got a surprisingly long boot...
  7. How safe are Insider builds on Series X?

    in XboX Insiders
    How safe are Insider builds on Series X?: Xbox has been killing it lately with new features and I'd kinda like to get in on the action a little earlier. They warn before downloading that the builds can be buggy but how impactful to the...
  8. Xbox series X 2TB edition preorder

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series X 2TB edition preorder: Hey guys, I pre ordered XBSX 2TB special edition it says release date 15th October on MS store but then says delivery 9th December anyone know why? Thanks submitted by /u/Gill217 [link]...
  9. Missing preorder content Madden 24 Xbox Series X

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Missing preorder content Madden 24 Xbox Series X: I preordered the Deluxe Edition of Madden 24 on Xbox Series X. Like many others, I received my preorder bonuses on the Xbox One version rather than the Xbox Series X version. I need them on the...
  10. Xbox series s 1tb preorder money returned to my account?

    in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox series s 1tb preorder money returned to my account?: hello, is anyone else having issues with their preorder for the new series S? I ordered mine back in June and everything was well until I checked my bank account today, the money is back in my...

Users found this page by searching for:

  1. xbox series pre orders scalpers