Xbox Series X Preorder

Discus and support Xbox Series X Preorder in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Hello there, on Tuesday I tried to preorder the Xbox Series X, but after I tried, it declined, I refreshed the page and it said out of stock. Then on... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by MaxxMargob, Dec 14, 2020.

  1. MaxxMargob
    MaxxMargob Guest

    Xbox Series X Preorder


    Hello there, on Tuesday I tried to preorder the Xbox Series X, but after I tried, it declined, I refreshed the page and it said out of stock. Then on Wednesday, I tried again when it was back in stock, but it said I already preordered it... Then I decided
    to check my order history and the Xbox Series X isn't there... Can someone please help? I tried to use Microsoft Support, but they don't accept calls related to pre ordering. Thank you for taking the time to read this and have a wonderful day!

    :)
     
    MaxxMargob, Dec 14, 2020
    #1
  2. dempup Win User

    Xbox s

  3. Lexrax_TBD Win User

    Pre Order Xbox Series X for FPO AP Overseas

  4. ZenPersonCW Win User

    Is Phantasy Star Online 2 compatible with Xbox Series X?

    Awesome! Preordering the series x now.
  5. N Sharp Win User

    Pre Order Cyberpunk 2077 & receive Xbox Series X version FREE!

    How will I get the xbox series x when it comes out, after I preorder cyberpunk.
  6. MoeZArts Win User

    Hellblade: Senua's sacrifice

    I never played the first game, but after seeing the second trailer during the the Xbox Series X reveal I downloaded the first game on my Xbox. I will be preordering Senua's Sacrifice hopefully it will come with an Xbox Series X bundle.
Thema:

Xbox Series X Preorder

Loading...
  1. Xbox Series X Preorder - Similar Threads - Series Preorder

  2. Halo servers not working on Xbox series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Halo servers not working on Xbox series X: Has anybody had a problem for those that play a game like Halo 5: Guardians, where every time I boot up the game it freezes on the part where it shows the 343 Industries logo, then it would fully...
  3. Xbox series s disconnecting from xbox live randomly

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series s disconnecting from xbox live randomly: Wired or wireless doesn't matter, console disconnects for a couple seconds then reconnect and is fine for a few hours I've tried everything, changing what port im on clearing mac address,...
  4. Gears of war E day - "Vrr not detected" (Xbox Series X)

    in XboX Insiders
    Gears of war E day - "Vrr not detected" (Xbox Series X): In Gears of War: E-Day, the game itself says “VRR not detected.” My PS5, using the same HDMI cable, TV, and Xbox Series X (in the graphics settings), all say that VRR is enabled. I’ve tried...
  5. Xbox Series X Booted into Initial Setup after going to sleep.

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Series X Booted into Initial Setup after going to sleep.: I am in Preview Delta. Earlier today I had to leave a game unexpectedly and the console timed out and went to sleep as it should. When I turned it on just now, I got a surprisingly long boot...
  6. How safe are Insider builds on Series X?

    in XboX Insiders
    How safe are Insider builds on Series X?: Xbox has been killing it lately with new features and I'd kinda like to get in on the action a little earlier. They warn before downloading that the builds can be buggy but how impactful to the...
  7. X Box series X randomly started not working

    in XboX Insiders
    X Box series X randomly started not working: No matter what controller it will not allow me to go down or select other things. Every time it just jumps back up to the top and will not let me delete games or just start anything. Have tried...
  8. Xbox series X 2TB edition preorder

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series X 2TB edition preorder: Hey guys, I pre ordered XBSX 2TB special edition it says release date 15th October on MS store but then says delivery 9th December anyone know why? Thanks submitted by /u/Gill217 [link]...
  9. Missing preorder content Madden 24 Xbox Series X

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Missing preorder content Madden 24 Xbox Series X: I preordered the Deluxe Edition of Madden 24 on Xbox Series X. Like many others, I received my preorder bonuses on the Xbox One version rather than the Xbox Series X version. I need them on the...
  10. Xbox series s 1tb preorder money returned to my account?

    in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox series s 1tb preorder money returned to my account?: hello, is anyone else having issues with their preorder for the new series S? I ordered mine back in June and everything was well until I checked my bank account today, the money is back in my...