Xbox Series X preorder got cancelled

Discus and support Xbox Series X preorder got cancelled in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Yester day I got an email saying my pre-order for my Xbox Series X got cancelled, I pre-ordered it on the minute they went live with pre-orders and I... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by blood murderer1, Nov 6, 2020.

  1. Xbox Series X preorder got cancelled


    Yester day I got an email saying my pre-order for my Xbox Series X got cancelled, I pre-ordered it on the minute they went live with pre-orders and I used my paypal that works, so why did it get cancelled?

    :)
     
    blood murderer1, Nov 6, 2020
    #1
  2. Maxbore Win User

    Xbox Series X preorder got cancelled

    Hi there!

    You're not the first to report this & ask that you contact support
    here
    so they can reach out to you and fix the pre-order issue.

    As this is forums we're only able to do so much.

    Thanks!
  3. NafrayuNox Win User

    I pre ordered cyberpunk2077 but it got canceled and I don't know how or why .

    The game got delayed again and all preorders have automatically been canceled. But you can preorder again with the new release date.

    In a side note it is a funny thing that the game is now due 19th November, when rumors and leaks state that the Xbox Series X will release on November 20th. It would make Cyberpunk a launch title. We'll see if the rumors are true I guess 😁
  4. SwordofWhedon Win User

    Hogwarts Legacy unavailable?

  5. dempup Win User

    Xbox s

  6. dempup Win User

    Xbox Series X/S Switch to All Access After Purchase

    Hi there.

    Thank you for reaching out to the forum. Most likely not. Did you preorder your Xbox Series X at the same retailer that offers All Access ? If so, i would recommend reaching out to the retailer to see if that is possible. Otherwise you can always cancel
    the preorder you already have and make a new one with All Access when stock is available again.
Thema:

Xbox Series X preorder got cancelled

Loading...
  1. Xbox Series X preorder got cancelled - Similar Threads - Series preorder got

  2. X Box series X randomly started not working

    in XboX Insiders
    X Box series X randomly started not working: No matter what controller it will not allow me to go down or select other things. Every time it just jumps back up to the top and will not let me delete games or just start anything. Have tried...
  3. Elite Series 2 controller connectivity problem on Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Elite Series 2 controller connectivity problem on Series X: The day before yesterday, I joined the insider program and I have had an elite series 2 xbox controller for the past 2 years and I never had a problem with it. Yesterday I was playing siege in My...
  4. Has anyone tried Nativra? Running Windows PC games natively on Xbox Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Has anyone tried Nativra? Running Windows PC games natively on Xbox Series X: I came across this open-source project on GitHub called Nativra. It’s an experimental Xbox Dev Mode app that attempts to run Windows PC games directly on Xbox Series X|S, without streaming or...
  5. Xbox series X disc to digital issues

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series X disc to digital issues: Howdy all! I have been an insider for about 10 years now and just found this subreddit today! I am trying to do the disc to digital and it’s not giving me the option. I am updated to latest and...
  6. Disc to Digital Game Issue - Batman Telltale Series

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to Digital Game Issue - Batman Telltale Series: I have reported the issue through the console, but I claimed a digital license to Batman The Telltale Series with the Season Pass Disc, and it gives me the season pass, but not each individual...
  7. Xbox series s keeps kicking me off of my internet While playing

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series s keeps kicking me off of my internet While playing: as title says, this is the only device that does it, ps5 switch, pc none lag ever, it’s just this xbox pos, i tried switching the dns in advanced but it just keeps logging out once every 1-2 hours...
  8. Xbox series X 2TB edition preorder

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series X 2TB edition preorder: Hey guys, I pre ordered XBSX 2TB special edition it says release date 15th October on MS store but then says delivery 9th December anyone know why? Thanks submitted by /u/Gill217 [link]...
  9. Missing preorder content Madden 24 Xbox Series X

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Missing preorder content Madden 24 Xbox Series X: I preordered the Deluxe Edition of Madden 24 on Xbox Series X. Like many others, I received my preorder bonuses on the Xbox One version rather than the Xbox Series X version. I need them on the...
  10. Xbox series s 1tb preorder money returned to my account?

    in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox series s 1tb preorder money returned to my account?: hello, is anyone else having issues with their preorder for the new series S? I ordered mine back in June and everything was well until I checked my bank account today, the money is back in my...