XBox Series X preorder cancelled by MS Support

Discus and support XBox Series X preorder cancelled by MS Support in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi, I had an XBox Series X preorder that was cancelled by MS customer support by mistake when attempting to resolve a separate check-out issue for a... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Ben_P6, Oct 13, 2020.

  1. Ben_P6
    Ben_P6 Guest

    XBox Series X preorder cancelled by MS Support


    Hi, I had an XBox Series X preorder that was cancelled by MS customer support by mistake when attempting to resolve a separate check-out issue for a laptop I was purchasing. They tell me I am out of luck and they can't reinstate it now because there's
    no stock (obviously there was one stock when it got cancelled!). This is very frustrating as its been preordered since 9/22. Any options to reinstate it?

    :)
     
    Ben_P6, Oct 13, 2020
    #1
  2. SwordofWhedon Win User

    Hogwarts Legacy unavailable?

  3. dempup Win User

    Xbox s

  4. dempup Win User

    Xbox Series X/S Switch to All Access After Purchase

    Hi there.

    Thank you for reaching out to the forum. Most likely not. Did you preorder your Xbox Series X at the same retailer that offers All Access ? If so, i would recommend reaching out to the retailer to see if that is possible. Otherwise you can always cancel
    the preorder you already have and make a new one with All Access when stock is available again.
  5. Lexrax_TBD Win User

    Pre Order Xbox Series X for FPO AP Overseas

  6. فيصل المالÙ Win User

    payment issues

    Hi my friend Ifixed the issue by canceling the old subscription and renewing it.

    I’m using xbox x series.

    Thanks for your support brother.
Thema:

XBox Series X preorder cancelled by MS Support

Loading...
  1. XBox Series X preorder cancelled by MS Support - Similar Threads - Series preorder cancelled

  2. Help with achievements on Xbox Series S

    in XboX Insiders
    Help with achievements on Xbox Series S: Is anyone else having trouble unlocking achievements for games they've purchased? Because mine aren't unlocking; I don't know if it's a Microsoft issue or a problem with the game itself....
  3. Xbox series Bug trophy mythic help me

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series Bug trophy mythic help me: Hello, I'm having a problem with the Mythic achievement. I'm an Insider Beta member, and my Mythic achievement is stuck at 48/50, while the normal achievement is at 50/50. I've tried restarting...
  4. Halo servers not working on Xbox series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Halo servers not working on Xbox series X: Has anybody had a problem for those that play a game like Halo 5: Guardians, where every time I boot up the game it freezes on the part where it shows the 343 Industries logo, then it would fully...
  5. Xbox series s disconnecting from xbox live randomly

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series s disconnecting from xbox live randomly: Wired or wireless doesn't matter, console disconnects for a couple seconds then reconnect and is fine for a few hours I've tried everything, changing what port im on clearing mac address,...
  6. Gears of war E day - "Vrr not detected" (Xbox Series X)

    in XboX Insiders
    Gears of war E day - "Vrr not detected" (Xbox Series X): In Gears of War: E-Day, the game itself says “VRR not detected.” My PS5, using the same HDMI cable, TV, and Xbox Series X (in the graphics settings), all say that VRR is enabled. I’ve tried...
  7. Xbox Series X Booted into Initial Setup after going to sleep.

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Series X Booted into Initial Setup after going to sleep.: I am in Preview Delta. Earlier today I had to leave a game unexpectedly and the console timed out and went to sleep as it should. When I turned it on just now, I got a surprisingly long boot...
  8. Xbox series X 2TB edition preorder

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series X 2TB edition preorder: Hey guys, I pre ordered XBSX 2TB special edition it says release date 15th October on MS store but then says delivery 9th December anyone know why? Thanks submitted by /u/Gill217 [link]...
  9. Missing preorder content Madden 24 Xbox Series X

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Missing preorder content Madden 24 Xbox Series X: I preordered the Deluxe Edition of Madden 24 on Xbox Series X. Like many others, I received my preorder bonuses on the Xbox One version rather than the Xbox Series X version. I need them on the...
  10. Xbox series s 1tb preorder money returned to my account?

    in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox series s 1tb preorder money returned to my account?: hello, is anyone else having issues with their preorder for the new series S? I ordered mine back in June and everything was well until I checked my bank account today, the money is back in my...