Xbox Series X Pre-Order Payment & Download Issues

Discus and support Xbox Series X Pre-Order Payment & Download Issues in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; On the 15th June I pre-purchased the 'F1® 22 Champions Edition Xbox One & Xbox Series X|S' game via Microsoft's online store. This version of the game... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Fluff the Thinker, Jun 29, 2022.

1. Xbox Series X Pre-Order Payment & Download Issues

On the 15th June I pre-purchased the 'F1® 22 Champions Edition Xbox One & Xbox Series X|S' game via Microsoft's online store. This version of the game provides the player with 3 days early access to its official release date (1st July). Unfortunately I seem to currently be experiencing issues in trying to access & download the game via the Series X software - the store on the console wants to charge me again! My Microsoft purchase history doesn't have the game listed & I've also been charged £79.99 (via PayPal). The only confirmation of the order I've got is the email I received after purchasing. It's as if my purchase hasn't been recognised by Microsoft.

:)

Fluff the Thinker, Jun 29, 2022
  2. Fluff the Thinker Win User

The full amount has been deducted from my bank account, which confirms that Microsoft have fully received the payment for the product.

I will try & contact the support service/PayPal. I'll keep you posted.
  3. Lucas Lauer Win User

Hello, Fluff. Thanks for reaching out. I'm Lucas, an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft user just like you. I'll be glad to help you out.

If the order is not showing on your Microsoft account, you could have purchased it on another account.

Are you completely sure that you purchased the game on this Microsoft account you are trying to play it? Did you receive the confirmation email for the order on this Microsoft account you're trying to play it?

Waiting for your kind reply.
  4. Lucas Lauer Win User

In this case, I would suggest you to either contact Xbox support so they can take a look if anything went wrong with your order or talk to your bank or credit card company (or even PayPal) to dispute the charge.

The amount taken from your PayPal account came from a credit card or from PayPal balance?
  5. Fluff the Thinker Win User

Hi Lucas, thank you for your response.

I only have one Microsoft account. The PayPal account where the £79.99 was paid from is the same as that used for my previous Xbox purchases, so I know it's the correct account.

I don't often use Hotmail but I did browse through the emails earlier today & noticed that there was no email confirming the purchase. The only confirmation email I received was via my Gmail account, this likely due to purchasing the game directly from the Microsoft store via web browser & completing the order with PayPal (used with my Gmail account).
  6. Ryan Whittington Win User

Xbox Series X pre-order with account balance and credit card - adding more credit

This is not accurate. Ive pre ordered items before with my balance and others have pre ordered the series x with their balance or had MS change theor payment option to their balance after the fact. There is an issuewith the payment system currently thst
    theybhope to have resolved by next week. Though ive gotten a nimber of explanations from support agents that vary from “you cant” to “texh issue”.
Thema:

1. Xbox Series X Pre-Order Payment & Download Issues - Similar Threads - Series Pre Order

2. Xbox Series X Recording End Error - Unfinished Video Clip

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Series X Recording End Error - Unfinished Video Clip: Hi, I record many clips through my Xbox Series X (1080p) using external usb 3.0 hard disk. After recording many videos it started recording but not completing the file. This is happening every 3-4...
  3. How do I remap the Share Button on an Xbox Series X controller while using a PC?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I remap the Share Button on an Xbox Series X controller while using a PC?: Hello! As the title says. How do I remap the Share Button on an Xbox Series X controller while using a PC? There is a guide claiming that it can be done from the Xbox Accessories app. However,...
  4. Need help downloading 360 profile while playing backwards compatible games on series x

in XBoX Accessibility
    Need help downloading 360 profile while playing backwards compatible games on series x: I’m trying to play my save on fallout 3, I’m signed to my account on the series x and connected to Xbox live but when i play the game my profile isn’t on the 360 dashboard and won’t let me...
  5. It doesn't let me pre order the deluxe edition of ufc 5 on my Xbox series x it just says...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    It doesn't let me pre order the deluxe edition of ufc 5 on my Xbox series x it just says...: It doesn't let me pre order the deluxe edition of ufc 5 on my Xbox series x it just says give it another try What do I do 9eb8a165-85d6-4e79-993e-0826c64ea6d2
  6. How do I add my pre-order bonus and bonus content my Xbox series x/s account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I add my pre-order bonus and bonus content my Xbox series x/s account: How I get my bonus content on my Xbox account e9f069a1-d0e9-41b5-8a03-b48b2c4f08ec
  7. It won't let me pre-order UFC 5 on my Xbox Series S

in XBoX Games and Apps
    It won't let me pre-order UFC 5 on my Xbox Series S: I'm trying to pre-order the new UFC 5 game but it keeps coming up with the not playable on this device message, despite my brother having the exact same console model as myself. Is it still safe...
  8. Starfield Xbox Series X Console Wraps Pre-Order Availability in Singapore

in XBoX on Windows
    Starfield Xbox Series X Console Wraps Pre-Order Availability in Singapore: Feedback: Starfield Xbox Series X Console Wraps Pre-Order Availability in Singapore Hey Xbox Singapore Team, I hope you're all doing well. I wanted to share some feedback about the recent...
  9. Do you lose pre order rewards when transferring hogwarts legacy from Xbox one to series x?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Do you lose pre order rewards when transferring hogwarts legacy from Xbox one to series x?: I pre ordered hogwarts legacy deluxe edition for Xbox one and now upgraded to series x will I get to get my pre order mounts and dark arts pack when I repurchase the game for series x...
  10. Diablo IV pre-load Xbox series S what is the download size?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Diablo IV pre-load Xbox series S what is the download size?: I downloaded Diablo IV pre-load Xbox series S but it was only 40GB isn't it supposed to be 90GB? Game starts tomorrow at 6pm CST. 753fbb2a-6a4e-46f7-b074-7e0faff5a770