Xbox series x plastic burning smell

Discus and support Xbox series x plastic burning smell in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; After 2 weeks bad smell coming from console worse on 4K games I think it could be a health hazard 90d5b7e1-a634-4ea5-900c-2c65873183d4 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by BillMark2, Nov 6, 2021.

1. BillMark2
    BillMark2 Guest

After 2 weeks bad smell coming from console worse on 4K games I think it could be a health hazard

:)

BillMark2, Nov 6, 2021
  2. SammyVS Win User

I'm Samy an independent advisor. Welcome to the community. How are you?

I think the best thing is to send your console in for repair, mate. This link contains instructions on how to do this and more information.

https://support.xbox.com/en-us/help/hardware-ne...
  3. McDaddyTree Win User

Xbox One X weird smell

Electronics should have that nice new plastic smell but if it smells like burning plastic then you should probably exchange it.
  4. StuartATrueRed Win User

New xbox series x burning plastic smell

41.2c is not very warm for a games console, but since you get a burning plastic smell and the console is very hot, then I would suggest taking it back to where you got it from for a replacement or your money back.
  5. melanie brown2 Win User

New xbox series x burning plastic smell

Hi. My name is Mel and I am an independent advisor. Due to the fact it smells like burning plastic I would suggest returning to where you purchased from and getting a replacement.
  6. ChildishSole92 Win User

Second Xbox360 E smells. Burning/Plastic

same problem, no answers... brand new xbox 360; smells like burning plastic! soar throaght... help!! is this normal?
Thema:

1. Xbox series x plastic burning smell - Similar Threads - series plastic burning

2. Xbox 360 unable to connect to live on Xbox Series X

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 unable to connect to live on Xbox Series X: All of the sudden I am unable to connect to Xbox live on reverse compatability games for the Xbox 360 on the Xbox Series X despite being online on the Xbox Series X, hard-wired, with an open NAT...
  3. Elite Series Controller keeps disconnecting

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite Series Controller keeps disconnecting: My Xbox elite series 2 controller keeps disconnecting. It was doing it on my like half year old Xbox series x, I got a new controller because I thought that was the issue then ended up getting a...
  4. Elite Series 2 Controller repair botched, Xbox Customer Support not helping

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite Series 2 Controller repair botched, Xbox Customer Support not helping: I can’t believe I’m even having this issue. It has taken me 1.5 years to get back an Elite Series 2 controller that I sent in for warranty repair along with its accessories. However, the...
  5. Getting Disconnected from Xbox Live when trying to play Dead Space 3 on my Xbox Series X

in XBoX on Consoles
    Getting Disconnected from Xbox Live when trying to play Dead Space 3 on my Xbox Series X: I’ve been trying to play Dead Space 3 with a buddy or in general on my Xbox Series X. When I do I get disconnected from it frequently and am unable to stay connected for long. How do I fix this...
  6. Headset microphone doesn't work when connected to a XBox Series X controller - Windows 11

in XBoX on Consoles
    Headset microphone doesn't work when connected to a XBox Series X controller - Windows 11: I've recently upgraded to Windows 11 and now when I connect my Headset to my Xbox Series X controller the microphone no longer works. I did the same as I did on Windows 10. I connected the USB C...
  7. Xbox Series X woes. Will not update.

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Series X woes. Will not update.: For some reason, I have an Xbox Series X system update issue. It will not update correctly connecting to WIFI or a physical connection to my Internet, so I got it shipped off to Microsoft to fix...
  8. Why is my Xbox series X crashing and completely shutting down during games such as Chivalry...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is my Xbox series X crashing and completely shutting down during games such as Chivalry...: I have spent over a year now dealing with this issue of my console shutting down mid game, and I have spoken with countless call center representatives from another country that has been very...
  9. Series X made loud pop/crackling sound and filled my entire room with a burning plastic smell

in XBoX on Consoles
    Series X made loud pop/crackling sound and filled my entire room with a burning plastic smell: the xbox still works and nothing changed on the screen when it happened but i’ve kept it off and unplugged just in case. I just got this on christmas so i don’t know why it’s having serious...
  10. New xbox series x burning plastic smell

in XBoX on Consoles
    New xbox series x burning plastic smell: Only playing 1080p game for about an hour and it is almost too hot to touch the side of the xbox series x console. It is on a shelf with plenty of ventilation. The top of the console where the...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. will nee xbox series s smell like burnt plastic for first couple uses