Xbox Series X Pixelated Gameplay

Discus and support Xbox Series X Pixelated Gameplay in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I was playing Overwatch last night with no problem. Woke up this morning to play, and the title screen and welcome menu of Overwatch is flashing... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by KricketDog12 14, Dec 23, 2020.

  1. Xbox Series X Pixelated Gameplay


    I was playing Overwatch last night with no problem. Woke up this morning to play, and the title screen and welcome menu of Overwatch is flashing different colors and big blocks of the screen are black. Tried chatting with someone but couldn't get through.

    It also won't let me join any Ark server - when I also played it last night.
    Xbox Series X Pixelated Gameplay [​IMG]


    :)
     
    KricketDog12 14, Dec 23, 2020
    #1
  2. Yanyannnn Win User

    My Xbox Series X will not connect to my phone hotspot

    Hello UnloosedSkink48,

    Thank you for your contribution to the Microsoft community.

    I'm sorry to hear that you're having trouble connecting your Xbox Series X to your Google Pixel 6 hotspot. Here are some troubleshooting steps you can try:



    1. Restart your Xbox Series X and your Google Pixel 6.



    2. Make sure that your Google Pixel 6 hotspot is turned on and that it is discoverable by other devices.



    3. Check that your Xbox Series X is within range of your Google Pixel 6 hotspot.



    4. Try forgetting the network on your Xbox Series X and then reconnecting to it.



    5. Check that your Google Pixel 6 hotspot is set to allow other devices to connect to it.



    6. Try changing the security settings on your Google Pixel 6 hotspot to WPA or WEP and see if that helps.



    7. If none of the above steps work, try contacting Xbox support for further assistance.



    If you continue to experience issues, please let me know and I can assist you further.

    YanYannn
    Microsoft Community Moderator
  3. NaZoooom Win User

    Halo Infinitely depressing

    You're never going to see a full fledged game hit 8k/60 on the series x, impossible, smaller games like indies then yes.
    4K/60 is going to be a push all the time also, but graphics aren't everything, gameplay is just as important.

    I agree with this, 8k/60 is a lot of pixels to push and i doubt the Series X will achieve that in the future. A current Nvidia RTX2080ti struggles at 4k/60 (it is 2 years old though) with high settings and that’s a £1200 graphics card. I think that the Series
    X will do well with 4k/60 as it is using the new RDNA graphics architecture but pixels are not the be all and end all.

    I believe for the first time console gaming is on par with PC in terms of tech specs and for developers that will let them push to bring more innovative games.

    As for Halo Infinite, I think it looked alright and I am keen to give it a chance. I was not disappointed by the showcase at all.
  4. EthanChristley Win User

    Games that aren't series s/x enhanced look bad

    Also Rocket League which is a game I play a ton it is Series S|X enhanced and on quality mode on Series S it looks like trash. I don't mind graphics hence why I bought the series s but God jaggies everywhere and looks pixelated.
  5. Davolc Win User

    Series X Issues

    I have exactly the same issue today with the Xbox Series X but not the S.

    "issue with flickering pixels that only happen on the menus of the console, but not in game"

    tried multiple displays and multiples HDMI cable.

    Do you have any news update?
  6. Olcay95 Win User

    FIFA 22 and Next-Gen issues

    Most of games are great on Series S, speacially optimisated ones for S|X

    But FIFA 22 is a big problem because I bought the Series S speacially for FIFA but the game looks like from Xbox 360....

    We need your support, I hope they will fix this awful / pixelated graphics

    Many thanks
Thema:

Xbox Series X Pixelated Gameplay

Loading...
  1. Xbox Series X Pixelated Gameplay - Similar Threads - Series Pixelated Gameplay

  2. Help with achievements on Xbox Series S

    in XboX Insiders
    Help with achievements on Xbox Series S: Is anyone else having trouble unlocking achievements for games they've purchased? Because mine aren't unlocking; I don't know if it's a Microsoft issue or a problem with the game itself....
  3. Xbox series Bug trophy mythic help me

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series Bug trophy mythic help me: Hello, I'm having a problem with the Mythic achievement. I'm an Insider Beta member, and my Mythic achievement is stuck at 48/50, while the normal achievement is at 50/50. I've tried restarting...
  4. Halo servers not working on Xbox series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Halo servers not working on Xbox series X: Has anybody had a problem for those that play a game like Halo 5: Guardians, where every time I boot up the game it freezes on the part where it shows the 343 Industries logo, then it would fully...
  5. Xbox series s disconnecting from xbox live randomly

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series s disconnecting from xbox live randomly: Wired or wireless doesn't matter, console disconnects for a couple seconds then reconnect and is fine for a few hours I've tried everything, changing what port im on clearing mac address,...
  6. Gears of war E day - "Vrr not detected" (Xbox Series X)

    in XboX Insiders
    Gears of war E day - "Vrr not detected" (Xbox Series X): In Gears of War: E-Day, the game itself says “VRR not detected.” My PS5, using the same HDMI cable, TV, and Xbox Series X (in the graphics settings), all say that VRR is enabled. I’ve tried...
  7. Xbox Series X Booted into Initial Setup after going to sleep.

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Series X Booted into Initial Setup after going to sleep.: I am in Preview Delta. Earlier today I had to leave a game unexpectedly and the console timed out and went to sleep as it should. When I turned it on just now, I got a surprisingly long boot...
  8. Xbox Serie S Display issue black pixel

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Serie S Display issue black pixel: Hello since last night my xbox no longer seems to be working properly. The display is very slow or even completely dysfunctional, pixels appear everywhere, a fixed black screen and at times a...
  9. While playing Starfield on my Xbox Series X the game has very bad pixelation while playing...

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    While playing Starfield on my Xbox Series X the game has very bad pixelation while playing...: [img] I have tried all the troubleshooting steps for the game to resolve the issue of pixelation. (remove, re-install, power-off, HDMI cable change, etc) I have attached a screenshot of the game...
  10. I need help with my pixelated gameplay with my xbox series s.

    in XBoX on Consoles
    I need help with my pixelated gameplay with my xbox series s.: Hello, I own an xbox series s for the past half year, I used a 4k tv with the console, since that day my gameplay was looking pixelated, I thought it was because of the TV so I decided to get a...