Xbox Series X, Pes 2021 flickering while playing a match .

Discus and support Xbox Series X, Pes 2021 flickering while playing a match . in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, as the title say since playing the game on my Xbox Series X, the game has this issue and it's only while playing since the menu it's fine and all... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Zlat(2), Nov 12, 2020.

  1. Zlat(2)
    Zlat(2) Guest

    Xbox Series X, Pes 2021 flickering while playing a match .


    Hi, as the title say since playing the game on my Xbox Series X, the game has this issue and it's only while playing since the menu it's fine and all others xbox games are fine. Note that i didn't had this issue with my Xbox One S.

    I don't know what else to do beside bringing back my Xbox Series X and buy another one when the issue will be fixed.

    Any help would be greatly appreciated.

    :)
     
    Zlat(2), Nov 12, 2020
    #1
  2. XA DRBATTLE Win User

    Xbox Series X VR support?

    i personally think that vr would be great however i dont think it would be released when the xbox series x is released i think it will either be a mid 2021 release or a fall 2021 release (that is of course if it is in the works) but they have said that
    they are souly focusing on the series x
  3. Axzo Win User

    Xbox Series controller keeps scrolling to the right in Xcloud browser app and doesn't recognize inputs in-game

  4. StefanTimofte Win User

    when I open a game included in game pass it tells me that I do not have a subscription to game pass,live gold or EA play.Can you help me?error code 0x803f900a

    it's because I want to play pes 2021 and when I go to subscriptions it shows me the active game pass ultimate
  5. Niko1664 Win User

    Which game are you most excited for in 2020?

    Cyberpunk 2077, Halo Infinite and HellBlade 2 (if launch 2020 and not 2021). All on Xbox Series X !! :)
  6. michael.bradley.at.g Win User

    eBay sellers are calling Xbox One with 1TB drive as "XBox One X" or "XBox 1X" for short. AFAIK - Microsoft never offered an "XBox One X"

    Well, then MSFT should have called the Series X a not-so-confusing name, such as Series A for Advanced, or Series 2021.
Thema:

Xbox Series X, Pes 2021 flickering while playing a match .

Loading...
  1. Xbox Series X, Pes 2021 flickering while playing a match . - Similar Threads - Series Pes 2021

  2. Gears of war E day - "Vrr not detected" (Xbox Series X)

    in XboX Insiders
    Gears of war E day - "Vrr not detected" (Xbox Series X): In Gears of War: E-Day, the game itself says “VRR not detected.” My PS5, using the same HDMI cable, TV, and Xbox Series X (in the graphics settings), all say that VRR is enabled. I’ve tried...
  3. Xbox Series X Booted into Initial Setup after going to sleep.

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Series X Booted into Initial Setup after going to sleep.: I am in Preview Delta. Earlier today I had to leave a game unexpectedly and the console timed out and went to sleep as it should. When I turned it on just now, I got a surprisingly long boot...
  4. How safe are Insider builds on Series X?

    in XboX Insiders
    How safe are Insider builds on Series X?: Xbox has been killing it lately with new features and I'd kinda like to get in on the action a little earlier. They warn before downloading that the builds can be buggy but how impactful to the...
  5. X Box series X randomly started not working

    in XboX Insiders
    X Box series X randomly started not working: No matter what controller it will not allow me to go down or select other things. Every time it just jumps back up to the top and will not let me delete games or just start anything. Have tried...
  6. Elite Series 2 controller connectivity problem on Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Elite Series 2 controller connectivity problem on Series X: The day before yesterday, I joined the insider program and I have had an elite series 2 xbox controller for the past 2 years and I never had a problem with it. Yesterday I was playing siege in My...
  7. Has anyone tried Nativra? Running Windows PC games natively on Xbox Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Has anyone tried Nativra? Running Windows PC games natively on Xbox Series X: I came across this open-source project on GitHub called Nativra. It’s an experimental Xbox Dev Mode app that attempts to run Windows PC games directly on Xbox Series X|S, without streaming or...
  8. Xbox series X disc to digital issues

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series X disc to digital issues: Howdy all! I have been an insider for about 10 years now and just found this subreddit today! I am trying to do the disc to digital and it’s not giving me the option. I am updated to latest and...
  9. Disc to Digital Game Issue - Batman Telltale Series

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to Digital Game Issue - Batman Telltale Series: I have reported the issue through the console, but I claimed a digital license to Batman The Telltale Series with the Season Pass Disc, and it gives me the season pass, but not each individual...
  10. Xbox series s keeps kicking me off of my internet While playing

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series s keeps kicking me off of my internet While playing: as title says, this is the only device that does it, ps5 switch, pc none lag ever, it’s just this xbox pos, i tried switching the dns in advanced but it just keeps logging out once every 1-2 hours...

Users found this page by searching for:

  1. pes 2021 flicker