XBOX Series X personalized URL delayed once again

Discus and support XBOX Series X personalized URL delayed once again in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Microsoft once again has given a lot of people the runaround. First, I preordered the Series X on Nov 10th and they said I would get my console by Nov... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by KyleTruglia-Eder, Dec 6, 2020.

  1. XBOX Series X personalized URL delayed once again


    Microsoft once again has given a lot of people the runaround. First, I preordered the Series X on Nov 10th and they said I would get my console by Nov 12th. That never happened. Then, they told me that it was a mistake on their part and I would receive it
    by Dec 23rd. Then mid November, I looked at the status and it said cancelled. I spent all day on the phone with Microsoft and once again they said it was an error on their part. They put a hold on the card for the amount of the xbox, and then tried to charge
    me that same amount twice which made my card decline. Then they send me an email apologizing and said:

    Hi Kyle,

    Thank you for choosing Microsoft.

    You will receive an e-mail from the Microsoft Store between now and Dec 5th that will contain a specific URL link for you to click and instructions on how to place your new order. You MUST take action once they receive the e-mail
    to place an order.

    Please keep on checking your email to complete the process because if you don’t successfully place a new order, you will not receive an Xbox.

    Well, it is December 6th and I NEVER received the email. I just spent another hour on the phone with Microsoft and once again, I got the runaround. They said that I will now receive an email between Dec 7th
    - Dec 11th. If this was the case, WHY didn't Microsoft send a follow up email letting us know that once again they screwed up and it got delayed again!

    Look, I get it. The new consoles are in high demand. But they have allowed bots to purchase thousands of new consoles and resell them at an outrageous price. They had no system in place to stop this. I mean
    c'mon, if you see on your system that 1000 consoles are being sent to the same address, wouldn't that raise a red flag???!!! There was NO system in place to stop this. They ALLOWED it to happen. And now, they continue to give the runaround to legit customers
    trying to buy their children an xbox before Christmas.

    Weekly, I see retail stores saying that they have more consoles and open up sales again. But since customers like me keep getting promised things by Microsoft, we choose to believe them and not try our odds
    at a retail store. Then the time comes for Microsoft to be true to their word, and they break our hearts.

    Microsoft - PLEASE GET IT TOGETHER! This is getting out of hand! You are a multibillion dollar company. You should have systems in place for things like this NOT to happen!!!!!

    :)
     
    KyleTruglia-Eder, Dec 6, 2020
    #1
  2. SwordofWhedon Win User

    Hogwarts Legacy unavailable?

  3. StuartATrueRed Win User

    The store will not let me pre-order Hogwarts legacy

  4. PlushRelic Win User

    Xbox series x

    Hello, Thank you for posting on Microsoft forum i would suggest to keep checking availability and stock on the Microsoft page as i have spoke to person who have bought their Xbox series x yesterday and they kept checking.

    Microsoft Xbox series x page below,

    Xbox series x
  5. SwordofWhedon Win User

    Hogwarts Legacy pre-order cancelled

    Here is the answer

    “The cancellation is due to the delay of the release of the Xbox One version which is included with the Digital Deluxe Edition for Xbox Series X|S. You'll be able to pre-order again and play when the game launches for the Series X on February 10th, 2023!”

    https://twitter.com/WBGamesSupport/status/1610870920855396354?s=20&t=tzS-NDXpwYaGjaTSpi8NqQ
  6. SwordofWhedon Win User

    I bought hogwarts legacy deluxe edition

    All Deluxe orders were cancelled as it contains the Xbox One version, and the date was changed on that to April

    Pre-orders with the new dates of fulfillment are now open and you can re-order the game

    "The cancellation is due to the delay of the release of the Xbox One version which is included with the Digital Deluxe Edition for Xbox Series X|S. You'll be able to pre-order again and play when the game launches for the Series X on February 10th, 2023!”

    https://twitter.com/WBGamesSupport/status/1610870920855396354?s=20&t=tzS-NDXpwYaGjaTSpi8NqQ
Thema:

XBOX Series X personalized URL delayed once again

Loading...
  1. XBOX Series X personalized URL delayed once again - Similar Threads - Series personalized URL

  2. Help with achievements on Xbox Series S

    in XboX Insiders
    Help with achievements on Xbox Series S: Is anyone else having trouble unlocking achievements for games they've purchased? Because mine aren't unlocking; I don't know if it's a Microsoft issue or a problem with the game itself....
  3. Xbox series Bug trophy mythic help me

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series Bug trophy mythic help me: Hello, I'm having a problem with the Mythic achievement. I'm an Insider Beta member, and my Mythic achievement is stuck at 48/50, while the normal achievement is at 50/50. I've tried restarting...
  4. Halo servers not working on Xbox series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Halo servers not working on Xbox series X: Has anybody had a problem for those that play a game like Halo 5: Guardians, where every time I boot up the game it freezes on the part where it shows the 343 Industries logo, then it would fully...
  5. Xbox series s disconnecting from xbox live randomly

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series s disconnecting from xbox live randomly: Wired or wireless doesn't matter, console disconnects for a couple seconds then reconnect and is fine for a few hours I've tried everything, changing what port im on clearing mac address,...
  6. Gears of war E day - "Vrr not detected" (Xbox Series X)

    in XboX Insiders
    Gears of war E day - "Vrr not detected" (Xbox Series X): In Gears of War: E-Day, the game itself says “VRR not detected.” My PS5, using the same HDMI cable, TV, and Xbox Series X (in the graphics settings), all say that VRR is enabled. I’ve tried...
  7. Xbox Series X Booted into Initial Setup after going to sleep.

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Series X Booted into Initial Setup after going to sleep.: I am in Preview Delta. Earlier today I had to leave a game unexpectedly and the console timed out and went to sleep as it should. When I turned it on just now, I got a surprisingly long boot...
  8. How safe are Insider builds on Series X?

    in XboX Insiders
    How safe are Insider builds on Series X?: Xbox has been killing it lately with new features and I'd kinda like to get in on the action a little earlier. They warn before downloading that the builds can be buggy but how impactful to the...
  9. X Box series X randomly started not working

    in XboX Insiders
    X Box series X randomly started not working: No matter what controller it will not allow me to go down or select other things. Every time it just jumps back up to the top and will not let me delete games or just start anything. Have tried...
  10. It's 2024! WHY are you still deleting personal video clips off the series x with no warning?!

    in XBoX on Windows
    It's 2024! WHY are you still deleting personal video clips off the series x with no warning?!: Honestly this is just an atrocious nasty practice! We BUY the Xbox, we OWN the Xbox! MICROSOFT DOES NOT OWN THE PURCHASED XBOX! MICROSOFT DOES NOT OWN THE PERSONAL VIDEO CLIPS! IT'S LIKE...